Download Free Resume Samples for IT Recruiter in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on an IT Recruiter’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for an IT Recruiter, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
An enthusiastic & professional Technical Recruiter(IT) who is quite proficient in managing the complete cycle of the recruitment process right from job description analysis to closing the offer letter.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Snapshot!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for an IT Recruiter is concerned, a profile snapshot is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Snapshot Example for an IT Recruiter’s resume
- Close to _ years of excellent learning exposure as an IT Recruiter.
- Hands on experience with job sites such as Career Builder, Monster, Dice, Linkedin, Indeed, etc.
- Adept at the sourcing of candidates via social media platform and online resume database.
- Sound knowledge of US Tax terms & Visas.
- Possess sharp business insight in probing as well as understanding client specifications.
- Capable of blending with people of diverse cultures & backgrounds.
What all Key Skills be included in resume format for IT Recruiters?
♣Tip: Key Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of an IT Recruiter. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of an IT Recruiter by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make key skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Key Skills Example
- Mass Mailing
- Candidate/Client Management
- Cold Calling
- Resume Database Search
- Social Media Recruitment
- Rapport Building
- US Visa & Tax
What are the Key Result Areas of an IT Recruiter?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or roles and responsibilities speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Key Result Areas Example
- Sourcing, interviewing and hiring of IT professionals for multiple projects and assignments in the information technology services industry.
- Recruited candidates for Testing Methodologies, Microsoft Technologies, Data Warehousing Tools, Administrators, Database, Technical Support, Sun Technologies, Oracle, Mobile Application, etc.
- Efficiently negotiating remuneration with candidates for both permanent as well as contractual jobs.
- Composing as well as updating the database of IT professionals for near future hiring.
- Building and managing candidate networks and queues with a wide variety of IT skills.
- Highly adept in using simple search filters, advanced search filters, posting jobs, etc. on Career Builder, Monster, Dice, Linkedin, Indeed, etc.
- Building rapport and managing relationships with recruitment vendors and third-party agencies.
- Educating and convincing candidates to sign the relevant contract statements required to close the job offer.
- Proficient in serving high profile clients as well as professionals across USA & India.