Inside Sales Manager Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Inside Sales Manager Resume Samples in docx
Inside Sales Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
A dynamic Inside Sales Manager who has helped the organisation, time and again, in maximising revenue by gaining extensive client intelligence through constant interaction and proactive business information search on the client.
- Over _ years of experience as an Inside Sales Manager with proven expertise in Inside Sales, Team management, Business Development, Event management and Client relations.
- Proficient at implementation of modern management practices in accomplishing inside sales activities.
- Ensuring strict adherence to Service Level Agreement and implementing policies to deliver results.
- Timely follow-up of any client related issues and ensuring 100% end-user satisfaction.
- Rendering effective feedback to the inside sales team and organising motivational as well as team building activities.
- Adept in taking marketing infrastructure to the next level by maintaining and growing cutting-edge marketing automation platform.
- Plethora of experience in understanding and developing points of view on multi-channel inside sales strategies in sync with organisational sales objectives which maximises ROI.
- Ensuring client satisfaction in all facets of the business.
- Inside Sales Management
- Performance Analysis
- Client Relations
- Vendor Relations
- Team Management
- Account Management
- Team Building/Motivation
- Relationship Building
- Sales Planning
- Event Management
Sr Inside Sales Manager @ LTM Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Jun, XX – Present
Manager – Inside Sales @ HFX Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
May, XX – Jun, XX
Inside Sales Manager @ BRZ Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Oct, XX – May, XX
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for inside sales management in India and International Market.
- Taking care of revenue generation and increasing the market share of the organisation.
- Responsible for achieving revenue target set towards new clients and existing clients for assigned geography market as per inside sales business plan.
- Preparing inside sales report on a daily, weekly & monthly basis through salesforce or using likewise application.
- Building rapport with high-level executives of any organisation to determine their business plans and suggest appropriate applications.
- Handling a team of _ inside sales executives.
- Monitoring employee productivity, motivating the team to accomplish their goals, rendering coaching and training the new inside sales batch.
- Training and mentoring the inside sales team in handling sales and achieving their targets.
- Ensuring sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads & prospects.
- Evaluating and improving inside sales and sales administration processes.
- Conducting market analysis and evaluating competitor’s practices and market status.
- Ensuring accurate and complete information is captured in customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Suggesting improvement that can be made to increase the value of the collateral.
- Coordinating department activities to meet project timeline.
- As an Inside Sales Manager, also responsible for reporting to senior management on inside sales metrics, opportunities, and threats.
MBA in Marketing @ JYD University, Indore, India
Bachelor of Commerce @ KCX College, Hyderabad, India
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook Express
- Active Listening
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Decision Making
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – 15.2 lac/annum
Open to Relocation – Can relocate
Passport – Available
Communication Address – 71/1 Smith Street
Phone – 97362*****
Email – Smriti@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Tamil
Mr J Kukreja +919256XXXXXX Ms T Singh +918760XXXXXX
The details provided above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of Inside Sales Manager resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.