HR Team Leader Resume Samples & CV Format
Profoundly dedicated and efficient HR Team Leader with a varied expertise in recruiting & benefits for the employees and who collaborates with multiple levels of the company to align common objectives.
- Nearly _ years of experience as an HR Team Leader backed by a postgraduate degree in human resource with great experience involving recruitment, appraisal, employee engagement, training & development, induction & orientation, etc.
- Skilled in supervising the stable implementation of HR policies for manpower planning, performance management system, recruitment, selection and training of employees.
- Proficient in managing large workforces and launching measures in the interest of people and organization.
- Striving towards bringing about a transformation in organizational culture with the help of learning and excellence.
- A venturesome leader with outstanding negotiation skills and hands-on experience in training.
- Manpower Planning
- Exit Management
- Training & Development
- Salary Negotiation
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Induction & Orientation
HR Team Leader @ BBB Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
May, XX – Present
Team Leader – HR @ FHF Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Jun, XX – May, XX
Lead HR @ JDC Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Aug, XX – Jun, XX
Human Resource Team Leader @ HKK Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Oct, XX – Aug, XX
HR Team Leader @ AMB Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Jan, XX – Oct, XX
HR Team Leader @ TTT Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Jul, XX – Jan, XX
- Accurately allocating appropriate reviews & performance management forms to the Senior Manager in a timely manner and assisting in policy development, employee surveys, employee relations, human resources development and new employee orientation.
- Coordinating several departmental activities with each other by channelizing the efforts of all individuals in one direction.
- Screening the shortlisted applications by the team members for eligibility and in turn, forwarding the relevant ones to appropriate interviewing supervisor for review.
- Monitoring recruitment and employment activities comprising expectations gathered from managers, communicating it to the different job portals for placing recruitment advertisement, sourcing, application, resume, interview scheduling, and reference checking.
- Updating the MIS with the current positions & clients.
- Involved in mobilizing human resources through web-recruitment, references, active headhunting and browsing job boards, in order to close positions in the shortest possible time.
- Ensuring timely collection of the invoice payment.
- Handling various Senior, Middle & Junior level positions for the organization.
- Handling the joining formalities interview coordination and salary negotiation for the candidates as per the requirement.
- Negotiations and Fixations and Follow-up with the selected candidates till they join.
- Maintaining reports on monthly basis.
- Complying with the instituted recruitment procedure to reduce turn around time to meet Business deadlines.
- Preparing offer letter and submitting to the Senior Manager for approval.
- Carrying induction meeting with the newbies and helping them in adjusting to the new work environment.
- Reporting all instances of indiscipline, misconduct, theft or violation of organizational policies to the apex management for disciplinary action.
- Recording data for each employee, including information as addresses, attendances, supervisory reports on performance, etc.
- Adept in compliance, reporting functions benefit programs, compensation structures, etc.
- Supporting the management in making arrangements for holding activities and conducting programs.
Master of Business Administration – Human Resource @ MDC University, Hyderabad, India
Bachelor of Business Administration @ ZGA College, Hyderabad, India
HRMS as End User, MS-Outlook, MS-Office
Active & Proactive, Analytical & Critical thinking, Compliant & Adaptive, Considerate, Decision Making, Flexible, Honest & Hardworking, Leadership, Punctual, Self Motivated, Versatile
Notice Period – Negotiable
Salary Expectation – 8 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #999 Singh Boulevard
Phone – 9966XXXXXX
Email – Vipul@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Telugu
Mr X Kumar 990077YYYY Mr Y Malhotra 997722ZZZZ
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge
Download HR Team Leader Resume Samples
For HR Team Leader Jobs: Submit your Online Resume now