Download Free Resume Samples for HR Team Leader in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on an HR Team Leader’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Human Resource Team Leader, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
Profoundly dedicated and efficient HR Team Leader with a varied expertise in recruiting & benefits for the employees and who collaborates with multiple levels of the company to align common objectives.
The Right Way of nailing a Professional Summary!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for an HR Team Leader is concerned, a professional summary is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Professional Summary Example for an HR Team Leader’s resume
- Nearly _ years of experience as an HR Team Leader backed by a postgraduate degree in human resource with great experience involving recruitment, appraisal, employee engagement, training & development, induction & orientation, etc.
- Skilled in supervising the stable implementation of HR policies for manpower planning, performance management system, recruitment, selection and training of employees.
- Proficient in managing large workforces and launching measures in the interest of people and organization.
- Striving towards bringing about a transformation in organizational culture with the help of learning and excellence.
- A venturesome leader with outstanding negotiation skills and hands-on experience in training.
What all Functional Skills be included in resume format for HR Team Leaders?
♣Tip: Functional Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of an HR Team Leader. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of an HR Team Leader by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make functional skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Functional Skills Example
- Manpower Planning
- Exit Management
- Training & Development
- Salary Negotiation
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Induction & Orientation
What are the Duties/KRA of an HR Team Leader?
♣Tip: The language of your roles and responsibilities or key result areas speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
- Accurately allocating appropriate reviews & performance management forms to the Senior Manager in a timely manner and assisting in policy development, employee surveys, employee relations, human resources development and new employee orientation.
- Coordinating several departmental activities with each other by channelizing the efforts of all individuals in one direction.
- Screening the shortlisted applications by the team members for eligibility and in turn, forwarding the relevant ones to appropriate interviewing supervisor for review.
- Monitoring recruitment and employment activities comprising expectations gathered from managers, communicating it to the different job portals for placing recruitment advertisement, sourcing, application, resume, interview scheduling, and reference checking.
- Updating the MIS with the current positions & clients.
- Involved in mobilizing human resources through web-recruitment, references, active headhunting and browsing job boards, in order to close positions in the shortest possible time.
- Ensuring timely collection of the invoice payment.
- Handling various Senior, Middle & Junior level positions for the organization.
- Handling the joining formalities interview coordination and salary negotiation for the candidates as per the requirement.
- Negotiations and Fixations and Follow-up with the selected candidates till they join.
- Maintaining reports on monthly basis.
- Complying with the instituted recruitment procedure to reduce turn around time to meet business deadlines.
- Preparing offer letter and submitting to the Senior Manager for approval.
- Carrying induction meeting with the newbies and helping them in adjusting to the new work environment.
- Reporting all instances of indiscipline, misconduct, theft or violation of organizational policies to the apex management for disciplinary action.
- Recording data for each employee, including information as addresses, attendances, supervisory reports on performance, etc.
- Adept in compliance, reporting functions benefit programs, compensation structures, etc.
- Supporting the management in making arrangements for holding activities and conducting programs.