HR Recruiter Resume Samples & CV Format
An HR recruiter by choice who is not just adept in sourcing, interviewing & negotiating but also leaves no stone unturned in reading between the lines to know the degree of seriousness embedded in the candidate for rolled out the job description.
- Almost _ years of experience as an HR Recruiter in both technical and non-technical recruitment covering several industries.
- Hands on experience in using all web based technologies to market the job description.
- Taking the initial interview rounds and observing both facial expression and uttered words.
- Briefing the shortlisted candidates on key result areas so that they’ve a thorough understanding of the role and hence the possibility of later disagreements get minimized too.
- Relationship building with potential interviewees for strengthening their presence as per the schedule of an interview as well as for generating references for the resume database.
- Immensely experienced in convincing the shortlisted candidates on accepting the rolled out offer by throwing light on the non-salary benefits and feel good factors.
- IT/Non-IT Recruitment
- Job Boards
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to face Interview
- Interviewing over the Skype
- Filtering CVs using keywords
- Composing Job description
- Briefing interviewees on KRA
- Follow ups
- Salary Negotiation
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Senior HR Recruiter @ AAC Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Feb, XX – Present
HR Recruiter @ FFH Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Aug, XX – Feb, XX
Recruiter HR @ JJC Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Oct, XX – Aug, XX
HR Recruiter @ KKH Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
May, XX – Oct, XX
HR Recruitment Executive @ MAC Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Jul, XX – May, XX
Recruitment Consultant @ ZZH Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Nov, XX – Jul, XX
Understanding Job Description:
- Attending the KRA briefing session conducted by the head of recruitment.
- Going through the JD multiple times for a better understanding.
- Googling the specific profile jargons to strengthen the job role awareness.
- Approaching the supervisor for clearing doubt(s).
- Making use of all prominent technology portals to source the best candidates.
- Sending Linkedin connection requests to eligible profiles with reference to the job roles description.
- Logging back in at frequent intervals to check Linkedin connection request acceptance notification.
- On acceptance, sending the private message as well as updating the job note as the status on Linkedin.
- Keeping an eye on responses or comments on Linkedin.
- Posting jobs on leading portals like Naukri, Indeed & Monster.
- Filtering resumes based on keywords and approaching those possible candidates through phone or email.
- Working closely with graphic designers for attractive advertisement banners with the job opening’s snippet.
- Ensuring with the digital marketing team about the correct resume upload landing page on clicks.
- Sharing sourced resumes with senior members of the team & with the help of their suggestions, curtailing the list of resumes to the best ones.
- Pasting the job description on email’s body followed by suffixing request to call on the official phone number during the mentioned time.
- Ending the email content with a humble request to go through the job description clearly before contacting.
- Ensuring that all incoming calls are answered to avoid any chance of missing on communicating with the right one.
- Beginning the call by greeting, introduction and branding.
- Asking them for any questions or clarifications and answering them.
- Giving a short summary about the role and fixing up an appointment for the interview.
- Being in touch with the shortlisted candidates on the eve of the interview schedule.
- Probing with the ones who sound comparatively less interested and seeking reasons.
- Putting in an effort to convince and motivate the less interested ones to attend the interview.
- Requesting them to ask for me at the company’s reception.
- Taking their first round of interview and coordinating the selected one’s written or technical round of interview.
- Arranging for interview rounds with the senior management.
- Meeting them for feedback after the interview round gets over.
- Negotiating salaries with those who get the green signal from the conductors of their ultimate round.”
- Updating the tracker and rendering presentation to the head recruiter about those who accepted the offer.
- Also, updating a separate tracker for those who declined the offer based on salary and approaching them when a better remuneration is offered in near future.
- Updating the reference sheet on excel.
- Getting in touch with joiners a few times in the first two months to learn if they’re pleased.
- Sharing their concerns, if any, with their respective line managers in an attempt to curb the possible attrition.
PGPM – HRM @ MDC University, Bengaluru, India
B.Tech – Biotechnology @ TTT College, Bengaluru, India
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Job Portals
- Outlook, Lotus
- MIS (V lookup)
- Other job based internet applications
- Honest & Hardworking
- Self Motivated
Notice Period – 30 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Maybe
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #666 Modi Boulevard
Phone – 9886XXXXXX (Call between 4 pm to 6 pm)
Email – Vinisha@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Kannada
To be provided on request.
All the information rendered are true to the best of my knowledge.
Download HR Recruiter Resume Samples
For HR Recruiter Jobs: Submit your Online Resume now