Download Free Resume Samples for HR Recruiter in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on an HR Recruiter’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Human Resource Recruiter or a Recruitment Consultant, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
An HR Recruiter by choice who is not just adept in sourcing, interviewing & negotiating but also leaves no stone unturned in reading between the lines to know the degree of seriousness embedded in the candidate for rolled out the job description.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Snapshot!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for an HR Recruiter is concerned, a profile snapshot is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Snapshot Example for an HR Recruiter’s resume
- Almost _ years of experience in both technical and non-technical recruitment covering several industries.
- Hands on experience in using all web based technologies to market the job description.
- Taking the initial interview rounds and observing both facial expression and uttered words.
- Briefing the shortlisted candidates on key result areas so that they’ve a thorough understanding of the role and hence the possibility of later disagreements get minimized too.
- Relationship building with potential interviewees for strengthening their presence as per the schedule of an interview as well as for generating references for the resume database.
- Immensely experienced in convincing the shortlisted candidates on accepting the rolled out offer by throwing light on the non-salary benefits and feel good factors.
What all Primary Skills be included in resume format for HR Recruiters?
♣Tip: Primary Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of an HR Recruiter. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of an HR Recruiter by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make primary skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Primary Skills Example
- IT/Non-IT Recruitment
- Job Boards
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to face Interview
- Interviewing over the Skype
- Filtering CVs using keywords
- Composing Job description
- Briefing interviewees on KRA
- Follow ups
- Salary Negotiation
What are the KRA/Duties of an HR Recruiter?
♣Tip: The language of your roles and responsibilities or key result areas speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Understanding Job Description
- Attending the KRA briefing session conducted by the head of recruitment.
- Going through the JD multiple times for a better understanding.
- Googling the specific profile jargons to strengthen the job role awareness.
- Approaching the supervisor for clearing doubt(s).
- Making use of all prominent technology portals to source the best candidates.
- Sending Linkedin connection requests to eligible profiles with reference to the job roles description.
- Logging back in at frequent intervals to check Linkedin connection request acceptance notification.
- On acceptance, sending the private message as well as updating the job note as the status on Linkedin.
- Keeping an eye on responses or comments on Linkedin.
- Posting jobs on leading portals like Naukri, Indeed & Monster.
- Filtering resumes based on keywords and approaching those possible candidates through phone or email.
- Working closely with graphic designers for attractive advertisement banners with the job opening’s snippet.
- Ensuring with the digital marketing team about the correct resume upload landing page on clicks.
- Sharing sourced resumes with senior members of the team & with the help of their suggestions, curtailing the list of resumes to the best ones.
- Pasting the job description on email’s body followed by suffixing request to call on the official phone number during the mentioned time.
- Ending the email content with a humble request to go through the job description clearly before contacting.
- Ensuring that all incoming calls are answered to avoid any chance of missing on communicating with the right one.
- Beginning the call by greeting, introduction and branding.
- Asking them for any questions or clarifications and answering them.
- Giving a short summary about the role and fixing up an appointment for the interview.
- Being in touch with the shortlisted candidates on the eve of the interview schedule.
- Probing with the ones who sound comparatively less interested and seeking reasons.
- Putting in an effort to convince and motivate the less interested ones to attend the interview.
- Requesting them to ask for me at the company’s reception.
- Attending them at the reception and entering the interview cubicle.
- Taking their first round of interview and coordinating the selected one’s written or technical round of interview.
- Arranging for interview rounds with the senior management.
- Meeting them for feedback after the interview round gets over.
- Negotiating salaries with those who get the green signal from the conductors of their ultimate round.
- Updating the tracker and rendering presentation to the head recruiter about those who accepted the offer.
- Also, updating a separate tracker for those who declined the offer based on salary and approaching them when a better remuneration is offered in near future.
- Updating the reference sheet on excel.
- Getting in touch with those who joined in the first two months to learn if they’re happy.
- Sharing concerns with their respective line managers in an attempt to curb the possible attrition.