Download Free Resume Samples for HR Operations in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on an HR Operation’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Human Resource Operations Executive, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
Seeking a position in HR Operations so that I can utilise my proven people-oriented skills to strengthen and foster a favourable work condition in the best possible manner.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Snapshot!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for an HR Operations Executive is concerned, a profile snapshot is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Snapshot Example for an HR Operations resume
- A total of _ years of experience in HR Operations which entails HR activities like recruitment, onboarding & induction, joining formalities, background verification, full and final settlement, etc.
- Also, proficient in compensation & benefits, payroll management, human resource planning and employee relations.
- Skillful in managing large workforces, maintaining calm & amicable work atmosphere to ensure immense benefit to the workforce in the organisation.
What all Core Competencies be included in resume format for HR Operations?
♣Tip: Core Competencies are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of an HR Operations. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of an HR Operations by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make core competencies eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Core Competencies Example
- Recruitment, Sourcing & Screening
- Documentation and Reference Checks
- Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Appraisal
- Payroll Processing
- File Management
- Vendor management
- Induction & Joining Formalities
- Report Analysis
- Talent Acquisition
- Exit Interview
What are the Key Result Areas of an HR Operations?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or roles and responsibilities speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Key Result Areas Example
HR Operations Management
- Taking care of pre & post joining formalities, issuing offer letters, appointment, transfer & promotion letters, ID cards.
- Administrating time attendance, wages compensation, leave management, reimbursement & bank account opening of new joiners.
- Assuring proper joining, exit, full & final settlement, etc. of the employees.
Recruitment & Sourcing
- Overseeing staffing, recruitment, conducting induction and orientation program, contract negotiations, discipline, policy and procedures.
- Managing and renewing personnel records with details of joining certifications & work experience.
Compensation & Benefits
- Preparing yearly compensation proposal budget.
- Drafting, evaluating and modifying benefits policies to ensure that benefits and other reimbursement packages are compliant with legal terms.
- Processing as well as following up on employee benefits claim’s, i.e. mediclaim, esic benefits and provident fund claims.
- Coordinating in formulation as well as implementation of annual increments, incentive and other remuneration process & policies and preparation of increment and distribution of letters.
- Managing appraisal process across all levels within the organisation.
- Ensuring timely resolution of employee complaint and maintaining warm employee relations.
- Organizing various employee engagement activities like festival functions, events, town hall and other awareness programs.
Statutory & compliance
- Maintaining & processing statutory compliance records, attendance, leaves, and personnel files of all employees in the company.
- Managing payroll processing function involving computation of wages, developing and maintaining documentation and control for all payroll related activities and procedures.
- Serving as the main contact for all payroll related issues.
- Handling the payroll policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely preparation with statutory & compliance obligations.
- Maintenance of statutory compliance records, attendance, leaves, associate database, personnel files of all employees within area and forms control.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of payroll to the clients.
- Drafting letters concerning show cause notice, absconding, warning & termination and for all other employee-related correspondence.