HR Operations Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of HR Operations Resume Samples in docx
HR Operations Resume Samples & CV Format
Seeking a position in HR Operations so that I can utilise my proven people-oriented skills to strengthen and foster a favorable work condition in the best possible manner.
- A total of _ years of experience in HR Operations which entails HR activities like recruitment, onboarding & induction, joining formalities, background verification, full and final Settlement, etc.
- Also, proficient in compensation & benefit, payroll management, human resource planning and employee relations.
- Skillful in managing large workforces, maintaining calm & amicable work atmosphere to ensure immense benefit to the workforce in the organisation.
- Recruitment, Sourcing & Screening
- Induction, Onboarding & Joining
- Documentation and Reference Checks
- Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Management
- Payroll Processing
- File Management
- Vendor Management
- Report Analysis
- Talent Acquisition
- Exit Interview
- Employee Welfare
- Statutory & Compliance
- Employee Care Counselling
- Rewards & Recognition Management
- Attendance Management
- Team Management
Senior HR Operations Executive @ WPL Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Mar, XX – Present
HR Operations Executive @ CXK Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Oct, XX – Mar, XX
HR Operations @ GBR Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Feb, XX – Oct, XX
- Taking care of pre & post joining formalities, issuing offer letters, appointment, transfer & promotion letters, ID cards.
- Administrating time attendance, wages compensation, leave management, reimbursement & bank account opening of new joiners.
- Assuring proper joining, exit, full & final settlement, etc. of the employees.
Recruitment & Sourcing:
- Overseeing staffing, recruitment, conducting induction and orientation program, contract negotiations, discipline, policy and procedures.
- Managing and renewing personnel records with details of joining certifications & work experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Preparing yearly compensation proposal budget.
- Drafting, evaluating and modifying benefits policies to ensure that benefits and other reimbursement packages are compliant with legal terms.
- Processing as well as following up on employee benefits claim’s, i.e. Mediclaim, ESIC benefits and Provident Fund claims.
- Coordinating in formulation as well as implementation of annual increments, incentive, other remuneration process & policies and preparation/distribution of increment letters.
- Managing appraisal process across all levels within the organisation.
- Ensuring timely resolution of employee complaint and maintaining warm employee relations.
- Organizing various employee engagement activities like festival functions, events, town hall and other awareness programs.
Statutory & Compliance:
- Maintaining & processing statutory compliance records, attendance, leaves, and personnel files of all employees in the company.
- Managing payroll processing function involving computation of wages, developing and maintaining documentation & control for all payroll related activities and procedures.
- Serving as the main contact for all payroll related issues.
- Handling the payroll policies & procedures to ensure accurate and timely preparation with statutory & compliance obligations.
- Maintaining statutory compliance records, attendance, leaves, associate database, personnel files of all employees within area and forms control.
- Ensuring timely preparation and submission of payroll to the clients.
- As an HR Operations Executive, also responsible for drafting letters concerning show cause notice, absconding, warning & termination and for all other employee-related correspondence.
MBA – Human Resource @ KSK University, New Delhi, India
Bachelor of Commerce @ LAS College, Mumbai, India
- Microsoft Office Suite (Pivot Table, Auto filters, VLOOKUP, MIS)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Internet Applications
- Honest & Hardworking
- Team Player
Notice Period – 60 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #776 Park Ave
Phone – 9886XXXXXX
Email – Raghu@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Kannada
Mr J Chatterjee 993365ZZZZ Ms P Sharma 933269XXXX
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of HR Operations resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.