HR Operations Resume Samples & CV Format
Seeking a position in HR Operations so that I can utilise my proven people-oriented skills to strengthen and foster a favourable work condition in the best possible manner.
- A total of _ years of experience in HR Operations which entails HR activities like recruitment, onboarding & induction, joining formalities, background verification, full and final Settlement, etc.
- Also, proficient in compensation & benefit, payroll management, human resource planning and employee relations.
- Skillful in managing large workforces, maintaining calm & amicable work atmosphere to ensure immense benefit to the workforce in the organisation.
- Recruitment, Sourcing & Screening
- Documentation and Reference Checks
- Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Appraisal
- Payroll Processing
- File Management
- Vendor management
- Induction & Joining Formalities
- Report Analysis
- Talent Acquisition
- Exit Interview
HR Operations @ DBC Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Mar, XX – Present
HR Executive – Operations @ FGI Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Oct, XX – Mar, XX
HR Operations @ HJB Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Feb, XX – Oct, XX
Human Resource Operations @ HKK Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Aug, XX – Feb, XX
HR Operations @ MJM Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Nov, XX – Aug, XX
Trainee – HR Operations @ ZZH Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Jan, XX – Nov, XX
KRA/ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking care of pre & post joining formalities, issuing offer letters, appointment, transfer & promotion letters, ID cards.
- Administrating time attendance, wages compensation, leave management, reimbursement & bank account opening of new joiners.
- Assuring proper joining, exit, full & final settlement, etc. of the employees.
Recruitment & Sourcing:
- Overseeing staffing, recruitment, conducting induction and orientation program, contract negotiations, discipline, policy and procedures.
- Managing and renewing personnel records with details of joining certifications & work experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Preparing yearly compensation proposal budget.
- Drafting, evaluating and modifying benefits policies to ensure that benefits and other reimbursement packages are compliant with legal terms.
- Processing as well as following up on employee benefits claim’s, i.e. mediclaim, esic benefits and provident fund claims.
- Coordinating in formulation as well as implementation of annual increments, incentive, other remuneration process & policies and preparation/distribution of increment letters.
- Managing appraisal process across all levels within the organisation.
- Ensuring timely resolution of employee complaint and maintaining warm employee relations.
- Organizing various employee engagement activities like festival functions, events, town hall and other awareness programs.
Statutory & Compliance:
- Maintaining & processing statutory compliance records, attendance, leaves, and personnel files of all employees in the company.
- Managing payroll processing function involving computation of wages, developing and maintaining documentation & control for all payroll related activities and procedures.
- Serving as the main contact for all payroll related issues.
- Handling the payroll policies & procedures to ensure accurate and timely preparation with statutory & compliance obligations.
- Maintaining statutory compliance records, attendance, leaves, associate database, personnel files of all employees within area and forms control.
- Ensuring timely preparation and submission of payroll to the clients.
- Drafting letters concerning show cause notice, absconding, warning & termination and for all other employee-related correspondence.
Master of Business Administration @ MAC University, Bengaluru, India
Bachelor of Commerce @ BMB College, Bengaluru, India
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint ) i.e., Pivot Table, Auto filters, Vlook Up, MIS. Microsoft Outlook & Internet Applications.
Amiable, Attentive, Dependability, Enthusiastic, Flexible, Honest & Hardworking, Logical, Progressive, Punctual, Team Player
Notice Period – 60 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #776 Kapil Street
Phone – 9886XXXXXX
Email – Shrikanth@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Kannada
Mr J Chatterjee 993365ZZZZ Ms P Sharma 933269XXXX
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
Download HR Operations Resume Samples
For HR Operations Jobs: Submit your Online Resume now