HR Manager Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of HR Manager Resume Samples in docx
HR Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
An HR Manager with a sound practical understanding of business needs as well as enormously efficient at incorporating creative leadership skills in order to achieve business objectives. Equipped as well as specialised in undertaking human resource projects that improve efficiency while meeting deadlines and budget requirement.
- A competent HR Manager professional with over _ years of rich experience across all domains of human resource management.
- Demonstrated expertise to work in sync with senior management team to integrate the human resource function within the organisation.
- Carrying experience in the new line of businesses, high growth operations and restructuring.
- Proven skill set in transforming & harmonizing complex and obscure ideas into an easily assimilable plan.
- Exemplified leading from the front, time & again and inculcated a feeling of motivation and constant work towards the attainment of the firm’s goal.
- Adept in performance assessment, recruitment, induction process, compensation management, employee welfare planning, employee retention, employee motivation, grievance handling, time office management, team management & office administration.
- A proactive professional with outstanding communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills along with an ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels within the organisation.
- Ensuring continuity as well as effective delivery of human resource functional services.
- Performance Management
- Recruitment & Retention
- Training & Development
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Employee Exit
- Confidential Record Keeping
- HR Department Startup
- Event Management
- Onboarding, Orientation & Induction
- Employee Counseling
- Attendance & Leave Management
- Team Building and Morale building
- Process Documentation
- Payroll & Compensation
- Compensation & Benefits
- Grievance Handling
- Operations & Administration
Senior HR Manager @ LXT Pvt. Ltd, Gurugram, India
Mar, XX – Present
HR Manager @ LZW Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Apr, XX – Mar, XX
Human Resource Manager @ PNC Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Oct, XX – Apr, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Enhancing the manpower plan in sync with the expansion strategies for all LOBs in order to formulate new hiring strategies.
- Implementing innovative ways to engage probable candidates for future expansion.
- Curbing average turnaround time of recruitment by smart measures at relatively lesser cost.
- Driving campus recruitment at elite business, law and engineering colleges with an intent to hire the best of the best.
- Leading internal hiring & guiding manpower firms on sourcing the best talents against the vacant positions.
- Strategising human resource requirements in consultation with the various departmental heads followed by conducting selection interviews for shortlisted candidates.
- Keeping an eye on the latest hiring trends in the industry and implementing them.
- Coaching team members on effectively creating assessment and interview rating sheet.
- Streamlining interview processes, managing recruitment tracker, screening of resumes, reference check, background verification, document verification and closing the position post successful salary negotiation.
- Devising a wage model to reach compensation goals of the organization.
- Developing salary grid in sync with the organisational hierarchy to inculcate concord in the system.
- Drafting, designing as well as implementing attractive incentives plan to motivate staffs across all levels in the organisation with an intent to accelerate the revenue by optimising the degree of enthusiasm nestled in the work culture.
- Examining and analysing the industry to strive equilibrium among internal equity, external equity, compliance and other objectives of pay model.
- Designing reward and recognition plan for sales and marketing employees as an attempt to acknowledge their efforts towards the accomplishment of the organisational goals.
Training and development:
- Designing the training and development programs for new employees, intern, management trainees and coordinating monthly, quarterly and annual training calendar in consultation with the apex management.
- Recognising the training needs & evaluation to assure continuous learning, development of middle & senior level employees.
- Liaising with internal & external vendors for conducting training as per schedule, and putting in efforts for enhancing training efficiency.
- Preparing training calendar, executing training as per schedule, maintaining records and analysing the feedback.
- Coordinating with all the supervisors for the performance review and setting of goals.
- Designing new appraisal formats and driving the accomplishment of the whole appraisal process.
- Performing salary benchmarking and analysing market standards for the existing profiles in the company.
- Managing increments for employees and designing reward structures in consultation with respective supervisors.
- Strategizing and timely completion of the quarterly & yearly performance review.
- Circulating appraisal letters and documenting it in personal files of employees.
- Defining all roles and developing job descriptions in sync with line managers.
Employee Relations & Welfare Programs:
- Carrying out various kinds of welfare activities to boost employee morale.
- Organising various events like staff party, birthday celebrations, and reward & recognition programs for employee’s personal satisfaction and to cement their feeling of belongingness to the organisation.
- Planning as well as executing get-together parties and outing programs.
- Handling grievances of employees at various levels and solving them by taking appropriate turnaround time.
- Updating the employees about the company policies and changes if any.
- Interacting with employees on regular basis in an attempt to motivate them to be successful in the company.
- Fixing issues faced by employees on a daily basis ranging from salary to reimbursement queries concerning leaves and appraisals.
- Conducting town hall session for employees where they can present their concern or question to the top management.
- Designing as well as implementing new employee engagement program for the involvement of new recruits.
- Launching several communication forums on the monthly or quarterly basis.
- Accomplishing welfare measures, management & employee get together, team building etc. to intensify motivation level and productivity.
- Formulating & implementing of employee retention policies, and analysing their progress or success while keeping the human resource head in the loop for guidance as well as enhancement.
Operation & Administration:
- Managing issuance of the offer, appointment and increment letters as well as various certificates.
- Preparing & updating master employee data for personnel records.
- Maintaining HRIS (Human Resources Information System) where all information concerning employees are available at a glance.
- Monitoring and executing human resource discipline like attendance, working hours etc. and ensuring a sound work culture within the company.
- Coordinating with vendors for visiting cards, access cards, identification cards, birthday gifts, medicines & stationery.
- Supervising general administrative areas like security, housekeeping etc.
Designing HR policies & Procedures:
- Designing various human resource formats such as policies in regards to welfare health & safety, circulars, induction, PPT, etc.
- Drafting & composing various forms, formats and reports.
- Revising the existing policies and procedures towards both company & employee welfare.
- Keeping a close eye on the attendance of the employees.
- Developing innovative ideas to curb unscheduled leaves.
On Boarding & Induction Program:
- Issuing appointment letter with brief working agreement, procedures and culture followed by the company policies to new recruits.
- Designing the employee manual as well as Induction PPT.
- Familiarising new joiners with the basic rules & policies of the company and introducing them with management as well as line managers.
- Coordinating with the IT team to get official email id generated & submitting a request with the vendor for timely allotment of ID cards & access cards for joiners.
- Getting the HR team members to collect all the mandatory documents from the new hire and maintaining employee file.
- Giving office tour and fixing up a motivational session with top management of the organisation so that the company’s mission is transmitted in the best possible manner.
Employee Retention and Attrition Management:
- Proactively designing retention strategies to curb the attrition for middle level and top level talent.
- Implementing retention plans among all functions and monitoring its progress.
- Designing and driving employee engagement activities to increase job satisfaction and render a push forward to the behavioural skill of employees.
Visa & Ticketing Process:
- Administering national as well as international air ticketing, hotel reservation and cab bookings for the official trips.
- Imparting & guiding the team on visa processes.
- Getting visa interviews scheduled with the foreign embassy.
- Developing organisational plans & policies for the new ventures by recognising and examining the human resource related processes and best practices existing in the field.
- Setting up human resources objectives in line with the organisational objectives and founder’s vision.
- As an HR Manager, also responsible for driving initiatives on building healthy relationships with colleagues as well as senior management professionals specific to the new venture’s industry.
MBA – Human Resource Management @ FGY University, Bengaluru, India
B.Tech @ QIE College, Mumbai, India
- Well versed with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Microsoft Project
- Lotus, outlook and internet job portal applications.
- SAP HR
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Detail Oriented
- Honest & Hardworking
- Work Ethic
Notice Period – 90 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #444 Modi Street
Phone – 9880XXXXXX (Call between 2 pm to 7 pm)
Email – Shweta@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Bengali, Spanish
To be presented whenever requested.
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge.
**If the downloaded editable version of HR Manager resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.