HR Generalist Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of HR Generalist Resume Samples in docx
HR Generalist Resume Samples & CV Format
A dynamic HR Generalist professional endeavouring a challenging position that requires the thorough use of inherent talent, will and skill to achieve demonstrated results.
- A result-driven HR Generalist professional with _ years of comprehensive experience.
- An able problem solver and sharp strategist with great analytical abilities & a broad skill set.
- Adept in handling event reports, preparing and delivering presentations.
- A passionate learner, dedicated to obtaining the constant understanding of diverse industries, corporations, their functions and market synopsis.
- Profound knowledge of Employee Relations, HRIMS, Talent Acquisition, Payroll Management, Statutory Compliances and General Human Resource administration with a sense to heighten sound work culture within the business.
- Exposure to a large-scale spectrum of HR Generalist Functions concerning human resource management.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, negotiation and analytical skills with solid organizational as well as team building capabilities.
- Compensation, Benefits & Payroll
- Employee Engagement & Relations
- Review / Update of HR Systems
- Induction and Separation
- Statutory Compliance
- ISO Standards
- Performance Management System (PMS)
- Talent Acquisition
- Training & Development
- Vendor Management
- Database Management
- General Human Resource Administration
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Senior HR Generalist @ XXZ Pvt. Ltd, Delhi, India
Feb, XX – Present
HR Generalist @ ZYY Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India
Mar, XX – Dec, XX
Human Resource Generalist @ XYY Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon, India
Apr, XX – Jun, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
Compensation, Benefits & Payroll:
- Holding plethora of experience in handling payroll process using Excel as well as Tally ERP.
- Successfully managed Payroll of over 400 employees.
- Also, managing leave records, deductions of PF, ESI, Income Tax, and other deductions of employees.
- Preparing the wages report and concluding them by coordinating with the accounting team. Also, updating CTC database & MIS reports.
- Full & Final Settlement of ex-employees.
- Handling Employee Queries related to Pays, Advance, Reimbursements Etc.
Employee Engagement & Relations:
- Leaving no stone unturned in resolving tickets which are submitted in the work or to do list.
- Answering inquiries of the joiners concerning their joining, pay, location & relevant matters etc. Liaising with Centre Heads and Recruiters for timely closure of queries. Improving mechanism for efficient employee query resolution.
- Also, maintaining elements like Employee discipline, grievance, and motivation to keep cordial employee relations.
- Coordinating Annual day celebration, Birthday Wishes, Rewards and Recognition.
- Employee counselling & problem-solving.
Review / Update of HR Systems:
- Formulating, renewing and reviewing Job Description documents for all the positions across various functions in sync with the respective HODs.
- Maintaining attendance, MIS and New Joinee report. Also, Preparing full & final Settlement Report for the ex-employees. Providing the details to the Head of the Human Resources at frequent intervals.
- Securing the employees file & ensuring maximum confidentiality of their personal information or documents.
- Guiding the team in implementation of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Handling updates & management of Employee Attendance, Leave Record, etc. on HRIS.
- Updating manpower chart and recruitment status.
- Efficiently keeping records and maintaining employee database by updating their personal files on time.
Induction and Separation:
- Obtaining the new joiners report for the candidates scheduled to become employees.
- Driving the first level of verification checks by getting in touch with the background verification team, recruiters & candidates.
- Resolving any concerns pertaining to non-submission of documents or for any other reasons.
- Coordinating with Hospital(s) for pre-employment medical checks.
Onboarding & Orientation:
- Onboarding of lateral joiners comprising Top management profiles (CEO, Vice President, MD, Executive Directors etc), Interns, Campus Recruits & all other On-site hires.
- Managing the thorough end-to-end documentation of all the new joiners. Executing the secondary level of verification checks by consulting the verification team, recruiters & candidates. Settling any ‘on hold’ employment and ensuring a stable overall onboarding.
- Generating Employee IDs across all branches, nationally as well as internationally, with the help of SAP tools. Also, ensuring its timely issue.
- Coordinating with all the functions to shape up the ‘on boarding’ formalities in sync with the plan.
- Ensuring smooth facilitation of work gadgets like laptops, tablets, phones, or other related devices for Middle and Senior level joiners.
- Coordinating with the bank representative for accomplishing the salary account opening formalities.
- Facilitating the official email activation for joiners.
- Coordinating with the Admin department to drive logistics, transport & security to the new joiners.
- Managing Induction programs across all branches and for all joiners.
- Arranging for a session with the top executives so that the mission of the business is delivered the best way from the horse’s mouth itself.
- Driving smooth separation process for resigned employee so that the name of the firm stays clean in the industry.
- Taking exit interview feedback and passing the valid ones to the human resources senior management.
- Also, issuing the relieving letter and executing the full & final settlement.
- Ensuring lawful stand while executing all Government statutory laws.
- Also, making sure of timely submission of returns in sync with various Statutory Laws.
- Adept in handling ISO documentation and undergoing both Internal and external audits.
- Efficiently Implementing various ISO’s concerning the human resource management.
- Trained on internal audit for quality management system by specialists.
Performance Management System (PMS):
- Successfully implementing the Performance Management System.
- Driving the whole documentation of Performance Management System
- Managing the appraisal and career advancement.
- Assisting Head of HR in framing KRA, scheduling appraisal meetings, drafting/issuing of appraisal letter and updating ratings on HRIMS.
- Handling the complete recruitment life cycle & recognizing manpower requirements of various departments of the company.
- Planning human resource requirements in sync with the Senior HR Management of the organization.
- Screening the resume or CV as per the job description as well as allotted skillset prerequisites.
- Coordinating the various rounds of interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Negotiating & possibly finalizing remuneration for selected candidates. Keeping the HR Manager in the loop and accomplishing joining formalities of the selected candidates.
- Briefing the recruitment agencies on the job description and exact manpower requirements to avoid any disagreement later.
- Conducting the reference checks & driving background verification of newbies.
Training & Development:
- Recognizing training needs of employees for enhancing their behavioural as well as technical soft skills.
- Outlining and administering the training program for the company reckoning the individual needs.
- Directing programmes to raise efficiency in operations towards the accomplishment of corporate goals.
- Assessing the effectiveness of the individual training programs by collecting feedback from staffs.
- Evaluating the training imparted in consultation with the head of the department after the specified interval of time.
- Customizing the existing training programmes in an attempt to minimize the gap between what was trained and what was assimilated.
- Coordinating several training sessions based on both, the need of the business and employees.
- Handling contract labours, security, housekeeping and courier agencies.
- Coordinating with the vendors for payments in order to ensure that all bills are cleared on time.
- Planning budget and preparing expense reports for all branches.
- Drafting and Renewing service agreements for various vendors.
General Human Resource Administration:
- Preparing & handing over of all kinds of HR related letters (i.e. offer, appointment, confirmation, transfer, experience, etc.)
- Helping the Head – Human Resources in preparing and amending HR policy manual for the organization.
- Keeping company property register and arranging the official email Ids, Mobile phones, Desktops, Laptops in coordinating with IT Department.
- Processing the reimbursement of expenses claims of employees as well as the job applicants.
- Taking care of company vehicle insurance renewals and coordinating with vendors.
MBA – Human Resource Management @ MAB University, Delhi, India
B.A. @ DSR College, Greater Noida, India
- HRIMS – Adrenaline
- Payroll – Saral Paypack, Tally ERP 9
- Microsoft Office Suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel (Pivot Table, V-Lookup etc)
- Operating System – Windows, Linux, Macintosh
- SAP & Synergy
- MIS Reporting
- Internet & Web based Applications
Notice Period – 30 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – No
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #333 Junta Street, East Delhi
Phone – 9891XXXXXX (Call between 2 pm to 4 pm)
Email – Yachana@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi
Will be more than glad to furnish when requested.
All the information stocked above are precise to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of HR Generalist resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.