HR Generalist Resume Samples & CV Format
A dynamic HR Generalist professional endeavouring a challenging position that requires the thorough use of inherent talent, will and skill to achieve demonstrated results.
- A Result-driven Human Resource Generalist professional with _ years of comprehensive experience.
- An able problem solver and sharp strategist with great analytical abilities & a broad skill set.
- Adept in handling event reports, preparing and delivering presentations.
- A passionate learner, dedicated to obtaining the constant understanding of diverse industries, corporations, their functions and market synopsis.
- Profound knowledge of Employee Relations, HRIMS, Talent Acquisition, Payroll Management, Statutory Compliances and General Human Resource administration with a sense to heighten sound work culture within the business.
- Exposure to a large-scale spectrum of HR Generalist Functions concerning human resource management.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, negotiation and analytical skills with solid organizational as well as team building capabilities.
KEY SKILLS/CORE COMPETENCIES
- Compensation, Benefits & Payroll
- Employee Engagement & Relations
- Review / Update of HR Systems
- Induction and Separation
- Statutory Compliance
- ISO Standards
- Performance Management System (PMS)
- Talent Acquisition
- Training & Development
- Vendor Management
- Database Management
- General Human Resource Administration
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Senior HR Generalist @ XXZ Pvt. Ltd, Delhi, India
Feb, XX – Present
HR Executive (Generalist) @ ZYY Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India
Mar, XX – Dec, XX
Generalist HR Executive @ XYY Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon, India
Apr, XX – Jun, XX
HR Generalist @ YXY Pvt. Ltd, Greater Noida, India
Sep, XX – Aug, XX
HR Generalist Executive @ ZZY Pvt. Ltd, Ghaziabad, India
May, XX – Apr, XX
Human Resource Generalist @ ZYZ Pvt. Ltd, Faridabad, India
Jul, XX – Jan, XX
Compensation, Benefits & Payroll:
- Holding plethora of experience in handling payroll process using Saral Paypack, Excel as well as Tally ERP.
- Successfully managed Payroll of over 400 employees.
- Also, managing leave records, deductions of PF, ESI, Income Tax, and other deductions of employees.
- Preparing the wages report and concluding them by coordinating with the accounting team. Also, updating CTC database & MIS reports.
- Full & Final Settlement of ex-employees.
- Handling Employee Queries related to Pays, Advance, Reimbursements Etc.
Employee Engagement & Relations:
- Leaving no stone unturned in resolving tickets which are submitted in the work or to do list.
- Answering inquiries of the joiners concerning their joining, pay, location & relevant matters etc. Liaising with Centre Heads and Recruiters for timely closure of queries. Improving mechanism for efficient employee query resolution.
- Also, maintaining elements like Employee discipline, grievance, and motivation to keep cordial employee relations.
- Coordinating Annual day celebration, Birthday Wishes, Rewards and Recognition.
- Employee counselling & problem-solving.
Review / Update of HR Systems:
- Formulating, renewing and reviewing Job Description documents for all the positions across various functions in sync with the respective HODs.
- Maintaining attendance, MIS and New Joinee report. Also, Preparing full & final Settlement Report for the ex-employees. Providing the details to the Head of the Human Resources at frequent intervals.
- Securing the employees file & ensuring maximum confidentiality of their personal information or documents.
- Guiding the team in implementation of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Handling updates & management of Employee Attendance, Leave Record, etc. on HRIS.
- Updating manpower chart and recruitment status.
- Efficiently keeping records and maintaining employee database by updating their personal files on time.
Induction and Separation:
- Obtaining the new joiners report for the candidates scheduled to become employees.
- Driving the first level of verification checks by getting in touch with the background verification team, recruiters & candidates.
- Resolving any concerns pertaining to non-submission of documents or for any other reasons.
- Coordinating with Hospital(s) for pre-employment medical checks.
Onboarding & Orientation:
- Onboarding of lateral joiners comprising Top management profiles (CEO, Vice President, MD, Executive Directors etc), Interns, Campus Recruits & all other On-site hires.
- Managing the thorough end-to-end documentation of all the new joiners. Executing the secondary level of verification checks by consulting the verification team, recruiters & candidates. Settling any ‘on hold’ employment and ensuring a stable overall onboarding.
- Generating Employee IDs across all branches, nationally as well as internationally, with the help of SAP tools. Also, ensuring its timely issue.
- Coordinating with all the functions to shape up the ‘on boarding’ formalities in sync with the plan.
- Ensuring smooth facilitation of work gadgets like laptops, tablets, phones, or other related devices for Middle and Senior level joiners.
- Coordinating with the bank representative for accomplishing the salary account opening formalities.
- Facilitating the official email activation for joiners.
- Coordinating with the Admin department to drive logistics, transport & security to the new joiners.
- Managing Induction programs across all branches and for all joiners.
- Arranging for a session with the top executives so that the mission of the business is delivered the best way from the horse’s mouth itself.
- Driving smooth separation process for resigned employee so that the name of the firm stays clean in the industry.
- Taking exit interview feedback and passing the valid ones to the human resources senior management.
- Also, issuing the relieving letter and executing the full & final settlement.
- Ensuring lawful stand while executing all Government statutory laws.
- Also, making sure of timely submission of returns in sync with various Statutory Laws.
- Adept in handling ISO documentation and undergoing both Internal and external audits.
- Efficiently Implementing various ISO’s concerning the human resource management.
- Trained on internal audit for quality management system by specialists.
Performance Management System (PMS):
- Successfully implementing the Performance Management System.
- Driving the whole documentation of Performance Management System
- Managing the appraisal and career advancement.
- Assisting Head of HR in framing KRA, scheduling appraisal meetings, drafting/issuing of appraisal letter and updating ratings on HRIMS.
- Handling the complete recruitment life cycle & recognizing manpower requirements of various departments of the company.
- Planning human resource requirements in sync with the Senior HR Management of the organization.
- Screening the resume or CV as per the job description as well as allotted skillset prerequisites.
- Coordinating the various rounds of interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Negotiating & possibly finalizing remuneration for selected candidates. Keeping the HR Manager in the loop and accomplishing joining formalities of the selected candidates.
- Briefing the recruitment agencies on the job description and exact manpower requirements to avoid any disagreement later.
- Conducting the reference checks & driving background verification of newbies.
Training & Development:
- Recognizing training needs of employees for enhancing their behavioural as well as technical soft skills.
- Outlining and administering the training program for the company reckoning the individual needs.
- Directing programmes to raise efficiency in operations towards the accomplishment of corporate goals.
- Assessing the effectiveness of the individual training programs by collecting feedback from staffs.
- Evaluating the training imparted in consultation with the head of the department after the specified interval of time.
- Customizing the existing training programmes in an attempt to minimize the gap between what was trained and what was assimilated.
- Coordinating several training sessions based on both, the need of the business and employees.
- Handling contract labours, security, housekeeping and courier agencies.
- Coordinating with the vendors for payments in order to ensure that all bills are cleared on time.
- Planning budget and preparing expense reports for all branches.
- Drafting and Renewing service agreements for various vendors.
General Human Resource Administration:
- Preparing & handing over of all kinds of HR related letters (i.e. offer, appointment, confirmation, transfer, experience, etc.)
- Helping the Head – Human Resources in preparing and amending HR policy manual for the organization.
- Keeping company property register and arranging the official email Ids, Mobile phones, Desktops, Laptops in coordinating with IT Department.
- Processing the reimbursement of expenses claims of employees as well as the job applicants.
- Taking care of company vehicle insurance renewals and coordinating with vendors.
MBA – Human Resource Management @ KBC University, Delhi, India
B.A. @ KBCD College, Greater Noida, India
- A study on ‘Performance Appraisal System’ for the duration of 3 weeks organized by XX INC on learning how to assess the performance appraisal system of the company.
- An ‘Organizational Study’ was conducted by YY INC for the time frame of 2 weeks on different functional aspects of the organization.
- HRIMS – Adrenaline
- Payroll – Saral Paypack, Tally ERP 9
- Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Powerpoint, Excel (Pivot Table, V-Lookup etc)
- Operating System – Windows, Linux, Macintosh
- SAP & Synergy
- MIS Reporting
- Internet & Web based Applications
Notice Period – 30 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – No
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #333 Junta Street, East Delhi
Phone – 9891XXXXXX (Call between 2 pm to 4 pm)
Email – Yachana@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi
Will be more than glad to furnish when requested.
All the information stocked above are precise to the best of my understanding.
Download HR Generalist Resume Samples
For HR Generalist Jobs: Submit your Online Resume now