Download Free Resume Samples for HR Fresher in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on an HR Fresher’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for an MBA Fresher in Human Resource Management, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
An ambitious, persistent & humanitarian HR Fresher who recently hatched out of a premier B school with an aim to cement feet in the field of Human Resources.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Snippet!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for an HR Fresher is concerned, a profile snippet is a glimpse of internship, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Snippet Example for HR Fresher’s resume
- Over 8 months of HR management trainee experience with two firms.
Curious & proactive about learning how various operations of Human Resources work.
- New in HR but adept in people management as exhibited in college fest & extra curricular.
- Always ready for going the extra mile to embed the X factor to the work.
- Observed the various sub divisions of Human Resources like recruitment, interview, payroll, rewards & recognition while employed as HR Management trainee.
What all Functional Skills be included in resume format for HR Freshers?
♣Tip: Functional Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of an HR Fresher. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of an HR Fresher by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make functional skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Functional Skills Example
- Positive Attitude
- Quick Assimilator
- Problem solver
- Effective Communicator
- Resume Sourcing
- Interview coordination
- Follow ups
- Joining formalities
What are the Duties/KRA of an HR Fresher or Management Trainee?
♣Tip: The language of your roles and responsibilities or key result areas speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
As Management Trainee
- Filtering CV and downloading them using prominent portals & sharing them with Sr HR Executive.
- Sending email invitations as well as job description to shortlisted profiles and scheduling them for the interview.
- Coordinating telephonic & face to face rounds of interview.
- Following up with the shortlisted candidates a day before the further rounds of interview with an intent to confirm their presence in the premises as per the schedule.
- Seeking feedback from interviewers and passing them on to the candidates & briefing them on the next level if any.
- Rendering presentation to the new joiners on company’s establishment, history, achievements & mission.
- Rendering a helping hand to the bank representatives in collecting the forms as well as guiding on ‘how to’ questions.
- Assisting the payroll team in circulating printed salary slips to the employees across all functions in the company.
- Hearing the employee grievances and getting them addressed by the human resource manager with optimal turnaround time.
- Assisting assistant manager in designing presentation slides, new joiner handbook and rewards & recognition flyers.
- Escorting the HR Director & dignitaries to stage on annual day.
- Observing different functions run under Human Resource umbrella & asking questions to the senior members of the HR team.