Download Free Resume Samples for HR Executive in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on an HR Executive’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Human Resource Executive, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
An adept and amiable HR Executive who is proficient in the various gamut of Human Resource functions with the key focus on utilisation of resources and smooth running of the organisation.
The Right Way of nailing a Professional Summary!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for an HR Executive is concerned, a professional summary is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Professional Summary Example for an HR Executive’s resume
- Total of about _ years of experience as HR Executive with the lion’s share of exposure pivoting around job description and evaluation, organisation structuring, training, employee engagement, performance management and development, reward & recognition, policy formulation and implementation, talent acquisition & retention and vendor management.
- At present shouldering the responsibility of over _ employees.
- Skillful at people management, maintaining healthy employee relations, handling employee grievances thus creating a professional and transparent environment.
- Possess ability to motivate personnel towards achieving organisational objectives while adhering to best practices.
What all Core Competencies be included in resume format for HR Executives?
♣Tip: Core Competencies are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of an HR Executive. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of an HR Executive by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make core competencies eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Core Competencies Example
- Employee Engagement
- HRMS Systems
- Job description & Evaluation
- Learning & Development
- Onboarding & Induction
- Exit Formalities
- Performance Management
- Policy Formulation & Implementation
- Reward & Recognition
- Salary & Wage Administration
- Talent Acquisition
- Background Verification
- Vendor Management
What are the Roles & Responsibilities of an HR Executive?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or KRA (key result areas) speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Roles and Responsibilities Example
Recruitment and Selection
- Conducting initial round of interview followed by selecting candidates as per the job description.
- Getting reference checks carried out for selected candidates and proceeding with salary negotiation based on the report.
- Verifying their last job salary slips, bank statements and salary breakups before confirming on the remuneration.
- Drafting and composing the offer letters as well as appointment letters followed by taking approval and signature from the senior management.
- Keeping all HODs in the loop about the hiring status of the candidates.
New Hire Induction
- Welcoming and briefing newbies about the mission and history of the organisation.
- Throwing light on HR policies and inculcating a promise of abiding by them, come what may.
- Ensuring that the newbies are well integrated into the company’s system and culture.
- Implementing the specified human resource policies and procedures for efficient as well as satisfactory management of staffs.
- Ensuring that all employee relations cases are well managed and meet the requirements of the company’s policies, best practice and employment.
- Investigating cases involving violation of organisation’s rules & policies and presenting the unbiased report to the HR Manager.
Training and Development
- Selecting trainees primarily by clubbing their need and recommendation rendered by the various line managers.
- Driving the feedback collection process upon completion of the training program.
Attendance & Leave Management
- Reviewing the monthly attendance of employees and ensuring that the leaves are not just availed, but also recorded.
- Composing the leave report on a monthly basis to keep the leave balances under the scanner.
- Making sure that the salary data, ESI and PF are generated with absolutely zero flaws.
- Checking and transmitting the salary data to the Director.
Events and Celebration
- Organising the joyful celebration of all major Indian festivals, in-house reward & recognition, annual meet and all other functions.
- Celebrating the birthday of employees enthusiastically to strengthen their job satisfaction.
- Carrying out counselling and the exit interview for all the employees who chose to put down their papers.
- Attempting to retain them by probing and addressing to their grievances for successful retention.
- Ensuring the accomplishment of handover as well as clearing process.
- Issuing and handing over relieving letters and experience certificates to ex-employees.
- Composing and executing the thorough full and final settlement after taking appropriate approval from senior HR management.