HR Executive Resume Samples & CV Format
An adept and amiable HR Executive who is proficient in the various gamut of Human Resource functions with the key focus on utilisation of resources and smooth running of the organisation.
- Total of about _ years of experience as HR Executive with the lion’s share of exposure pivoting around job description and evaluation, organisation structuring, training, employee engagement, performance management and development, reward & recognition, policy formulation and implementation, talent acquisition & retention and vendor management.
- At present shouldering the responsibility of over _ employees.
- Skillful at people management, maintaining healthy employee relations, handling employee grievances thus creating a professional and transparent environment.
- Possess ability to motivate personnel towards achieving organisational objectives while adhering to best practices.
- Employee Engagement
- HRMS Systems
- Job description & Evaluation
- Learning & Development
- Onboarding & Induction
- Exit Formalities
- Performance Management
- Policy Formulation & Implementation
- Reward & Recognition
- Salary & Wage Administration
- Talent Acquisition
- Background Verification
- Vendor Management
Sr HR Executive @ ACA Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Dec, XX – Present
HR Executive @ SMP Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
July, XX – Dec, XX
Human Resource Executive @ LMT Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Jan, XX – Jul, XX
Recruitment and Selection:
- Conducting initial round of interview followed by selecting candidates as per the job description.
- Getting reference checks carried out for selected candidates and proceeding with salary negotiation based on the report.
- Verifying their last job salary slips, bank statements and salary breakups before confirming on the remuneration.
- Drafting and composing the offer letters as well as appointment letters followed by taking approval and signature from the senior management.
- Keeping all HODs in the loop about the hiring status of the candidates.
New Hire Induction:
- Welcoming and briefing newbies about the mission and history of the organisation.
- Throwing light on HR policies and inculcating a promise of abiding by them, come what may.
- Ensuring that the newbies are well integrated into the company’s system and culture.
- Implementing the specified human resource policies and procedures for efficient as well as satisfactory management of staffs.
- Ensuring that all employee relations cases are well managed and meet the requirements of the company’s policies, best practice and employment.
- Investigating cases involving violation of rules & policies and presenting the unbiased report to the HR Manager.
Training and Development:
- Selecting trainees primarily by clubbing their need and recommendation rendered by the various line managers.
- Driving the feedback collection process upon completion of the training program.
Attendance & Leave Management:
- Reviewing the monthly attendance of employees and ensuring that the leaves are not just availed, but also recorded.
- Composing the leave report on a monthly basis to keep the leave balances under the scanner.
- Making sure that the salary data, ESI and PF are generated with absolutely zero flaws.
- Checking and transmitting the salary data to the Director.
Events and Celebration:
- Organising the joyful celebration of all major Indian festivals, in-house reward & recognition, annual meet and all other functions.
- Celebrating the birthday of employees enthusiastically to strengthen their job satisfaction.
- Carrying out counselling and the exit interview for all the employees who chose to put down their papers.
- Attempting to retain them by probing and addressing to their grievances for successful retention.
- Ensuring the accomplishment of handover as well as clearing process.
- Issuing and handing over relieving letters and experience certificates to ex-employees.
- As an HR Executive, also responsible for composing as well as executing the thorough full and final settlement after taking appropriate approval from senior HR management.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (HR) @ ZGI University, Chennai, India
Bachelor of Commerce @ ZHZ College, Hyderabad, India
Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, HRMS
Attentive, Considerate, Consistent, Dependability, Detail Oriented, Enthusiastic, Flexible, Logical, Team Player, Work Ethic
Notice Period – 90 Days
Salary Expectation – 8 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #888 Singh St
Phone – 9912XXXXXX
Email – Vinisha@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Telugu
To be presented whenever requested
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge.
Presenting HR Executive Resume Samples in PDF by Jobstagram
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of HR Executive Resume Samples in docx
**If the downloaded editable version of HR Executive resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.