Download Free Resume Samples for HR Director in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on an HR Director’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Human Resource Director, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
A result oriented HR Director who carries immense expertise pertaining to directing Human Resource activities across multiple industries backed by mastery in the art of people management.
The Right Way of nailing a Professional Summary!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for an HR Director is concerned, a professional summary is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Professional Summary Example for an HR Director’s resume
- Over _ years of experience as HR Director in driving the complete range of Human Resource functions across verticals.
- Thorough experience in managing as well as controlling various HR capacities like Performance Management and Appraisal, Payroll Management, Statutory Compliance, Employee Engagement and Recruitment.
- Expert in leading administrative activities in coordination with all the departments for stable business operations.
- A compelling communicator with exceptional relationship building, interpersonal and strong analytical skills.
- Adept in executing the HR policies, systems & procedures for the efficient HR operations & development.
- Managing orientation, induction & training of the newbies.
- Maintaining daily, weekly & monthly MIS Reports covering all HR functions across the organisation.
- Conducting effective performance appraisal system, evaluation, performance as well as rating.
- Organising & keeping an eye on open forums to render a push forward to the degree of satisfaction embedded in employees.
- Organising reward and recognition activities to acknowledge the efforts put in by performers & to also motivate the average performers to get rewarded the next time around.
- Handling resignation, exit formalities and full & final settlements.
What all Primary Skills be included in resume format for HR Directors?
♣Tip: Primary Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of an HR Director. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of an HR Director by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make primary skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Primary Skills Example
- Talent Management
- Vendor Management
- Manpower Planning
- Industrial Relation
- Induction & Orientation
- Timekeeping and Document Control
What are the Key Result Areas of an HR Director?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or roles and responsibilities speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Key Result Areas Example
- Rendering leadership and direction to departmental heads, senior management team as well as human resource team in the implementation of statutory compliance, several business initiatives, and all issues pertaining to them.
- Engaging as a key member of the senior leadership team, representing Human Resource in board conferences and contributing towards business plan as well as initiatives in sync with top business leaders.
- Presenting strategic & operational insight to the business leadership team, pertinent to specific HR initiatives like attrition and retention management, compensation, talent management, talent acquisition and change management.
- Promoting constant development along with cultivating a positive as well as professional culture across the diverse locations of the company.
- Recognising the unique and continually altering business requirements across different locations, driving change and improving the use of innovative models in connection with the industry practice.
- Reacting to invariably evolving global as well as local environmental conditions and requirements comprising legal, political, or economic spheres.
- Supervising the complete recruitment and other statutory requirements for recently opened centres across the globe.
- Building efficient functioning relationships with business partners which help HR professionals to go the extra mile while rendering support.
- Planning wage model for the company based on key result areas followed by mapping resources post taking into account all national as well as international legislation.
- Setting crystal clear path for career enhancement and rendering direction to managers in planning long term as well as the short term career development program for the workforce.
- Building and rolling out KRAs for the business and making absolutely sure about respective line managers briefing their teams on it.
- Setting the whole performance appraisal review & streamlining the various processes for the annual appraisal cycle.
- Strategising & implementing performance improvement programs for below par performers and keeping their performance under the scanner.
- Recognising training needs and conducting leadership/technical/soft skill training for the team.
- Composing Employee Rewards and Recognition Program and motivating professionals to perform and get rewarded.
- Launching collaborative programs for higher employee engagement with all level meets, town hall, fun activities etc.
- Managing the daily human resource activities, assuring all escalations are addressed in the best possible manner and driving a performance-oriented team.
- Assuring accurate MIS management comprising leave, payroll, new recruits, allocation of projects, bench data, attendance, exit data, attrition analysis, etc.
- Authorising signatory for statutory compliance under the various labour laws like PF, ESIC etc.
- Maintaining equilibrium between the requirements of the company and HR policies, procedures, and legal obligations.
- Monitoring, analysing and developing entire Employee Life Cycle along with ensuring HR Audit and compliance.
- Recognizing gaps in resources and leaving no stone unturned in addressing them followed by striving for hiring quality candidates as new employees.
- Working in sync with business leaders for describing job related key skills and qualities for all presently vacant positions.
- Planning as well as implementing the most efficient and still cost effective campus hiring drives.
- Guaranteeing pay equality within the company assuring it to be in sync with industry’s remuneration range.
- Rendering suggestions to line managers on retaining the quality manpower for a reasonably longer tenure.
- Shaping up rewards and recognition strategy in a way that it rejuvenates tenured employees for a prolonged stay.
- Conducting market research to recognise if the company is on par with likewise leaders in terms of compensation, benefits, incentives & other non-wage compensation, etc.
- Resolving interpersonal issues by giving adequate opportunity to both the parties to present their points.
- Supervising all disciplinary procedure like suspension, termination, show cause notice, etc.
- Building a good rapport with the union in order to possess an ability to win negotiations if any.
- Attending all legal institutions like labour courts & industrial tribunals proceedings representing the management followed by briefing them.
- Managing all labour concerning issues and ensuring execution of labour welfare activities.
- Ensuring statutory compliance requiring liaison with government bodies, external agencies & labour courts.
- Maintaining record keeping activities & generating various HR reports for reviewing and enhancing the policies.
- Outlining the salary structure for the employees.
- Formulating and implementing schemes for incentives on an individual or team performance.