HR Coordinator Resume Samples & CV Format
An HR Coordinator who is quite efficient in managing the full spectrum of human resource programs, services & functions and who works in sync with functional teams to develop, execute and intensify HR programs as a strategy.
- A total of about _ years of experience as HR Coordinator with expertise in various human resource functions like manpower planning, performing job analysis & job description, recruitment and selection for trainee level to senior management level & campus recruitment.
- Highly adept in strategizing as well as the implementation of the various HR functions like performance appraisal, policy formation, performance management, exit Interviews & analysis, report generations, etc.
- An astute planner, strategist & implementer with exhibited abilities in directing special events, engagement building activities and expediting the business growth.
- Hands on experience in improving manpower plans, recruitment & training and development.
- A compelling communicator with outstanding relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
- Talent Management
- Staff Recruitment and Retention
- Organizational Development
- Employee Engagement
- Orientation and Induction
- Training and Development
- Performance Management and Payroll
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Change Management
- HRIS Technologies
Senior HR Coordinator @ CBA Pvt. Ltd, Faridabad, India
Nov, XX – Present
Human Resource Coordinator @ HHH Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India
Jan, XX – Nov, XX
HR Coordinator @ JJC Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon, India
May, XX – Jan, XX
HR Coordinator @ KHK Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Oct, XX – May, XX
HR Coordinator @ CJM Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India
Apr, XX – Oct, XX
HR Coordinator @ YYY Pvt. Ltd, Greater Noida, India
Feb, XX – Apr, XX
KRA/ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Recruitment & Manpower Planning:
- Immense recruitment experience at all levels through various channels i.e. job Portals, advertisement, employee referral, consultants and walk-ins.
- Recognizing manpower requirements, optimising employee cost by recruiting the candidates of diverse skill sets at all levels as per the specifications and budgeting.
- Managing and updating the organization chart down to the departmental level at regular intervals.
- Observing as well as carrying initial telephonic interview in order to check communication skills, technical skills, availability, experience, etc for entry/middle/senior level professionals.
- Coordinating and conducting walk-in interviews.
Induction and Joining Formalities:
- Welcoming new employees & driving the process of documentation comprising PF Nomination, Mediclaim, etc.
- Briefing up the newbies on the company policies, attendance systems, teams, concerned people in various departments.
- Getting the bank account opened for new joiners with the partnered bank.
- Issuing appointment letter & controlling overall joining in line with organizational manpower planning as well as hiring policy.
- Establishing and maintaining good rapport with the employees so that they feel free to put across their queries about the company.
- Controlling employee feedback surveys and assuring remedial action when needed.
- Managing employee counselling, grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Maintaining all employee-related details in the database as well as personal files.
- Regularly auditing HR-related documents.
- Getting the identity and access card issued.
- Handling office stationary & maintaining proper records of stationary issued and stationary in stocks.
Training & Development:
- Responsible for the end-to-end training & development activities.
- Identifying the training need and collecting the nomination for the departments.
- Maintaining the training data & carrying feedback sessions.
Events & Programmes:
- Organizing various events & programmes in the organization like the business meeting, conferences & seminars.
Separation/Full & Final Settlement:
- Taking care of full & final settlement of resignees and maintaining absconding or termination database for any future reference.
MBA in Human Resource @ HZZ University, Greater Noida, India
Bachelor of Arts in English Literature @ ZKE College, New Delhi, India
MS-Office, Access Control, SAP – HR, People Soft, Tally, Internet & email applications.
Analytical & Critical thinking, Compliant & Adaptive, Considerate, Consistent, Dependability, Detail Oriented, Honest & Hardworking, Innovative, Progressive, Punctual, Team Player
Notice Period – 60 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – No
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #555 Modi St
Phone – 9899XXXXXX
Email – Vinisha@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi
To be presented whenever requested.
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
Download HR Coordinator Resume Samples
For HR Coordinator Jobs: Submit your Online Resume now