HR Coordinator Resume Samples & CV Format
An HR Coordinator who is quite efficient in managing the full spectrum of human resource programs, services & functions and who works in sync with functional teams to develop, execute and intensify HR programs as a strategy.
- A total of about _ years of experience as HR Coordinator with expertise in various human resource functions like manpower planning, performing job analysis & job description, recruitment and selection for trainee level to senior management level & campus recruitment.
- Highly adept in strategizing as well as the implementation of the various HR functions like performance appraisal, policy formation, performance management, exit Interviews & analysis, report generations, etc.
- An astute planner, strategist & implementer with exhibited abilities in directing special events, engagement building activities and expediting the business growth.
- Hands on experience in improving manpower plans, recruitment & training and development.
- A compelling communicator with outstanding relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
- Talent Management
- Staff Recruitment and Retention
- Organizational Development
- Employee Engagement
- Orientation and Induction
- Training and Development
- Performance Management and Payroll
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Change Management
- HRIS Technologies
Senior HR Coordinator @ CTQ Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Nov, XX – Present
Coordinator – Human Resource @ BHL Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Jan, XX – Nov, XX
HR Coordinator @ RZI Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
May, XX – Jan, XX
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Recruitment & Manpower Planning:
- Immense recruitment experience at all levels through various channels i.e. job Portals, advertisement, employee referral, consultants and walk-ins.
- Recognizing manpower requirements, optimising employee cost by recruiting the candidates of diverse skill sets at all levels as per the specifications and budgeting.
- Managing and updating the organization chart down to the departmental level at regular intervals.
- Observing as well as carrying initial telephonic interview in order to check communication skills, technical skills, availability, experience, etc for entry/middle/senior level professionals.
- Coordinating and conducting walk-in interviews.
Induction and Joining Formalities:
- Welcoming new employees & driving the process of documentation comprising PF Nomination, Mediclaim, etc.
- Briefing up the newbies on the company policies, attendance systems, teams, concerned people in various departments.
- Getting the bank account opened for new joiners with the partnered bank.
- Issuing appointment letter & controlling overall joining in line with organizational manpower planning as well as hiring policy.
- Establishing and maintaining good rapport with the employees so that they feel free to put across their queries about the company.
- Controlling employee feedback surveys and assuring remedial action when needed.
- Managing employee counselling, grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Maintaining all employee-related details in the database as well as personal files.
- Regularly auditing HR-related documents.
- Getting the identity and access card issued.
- Handling office stationary & maintaining proper records of stationary issued and stationary in stocks.
Training & Development:
- Responsible for the end-to-end training & development activities.
- Identifying the training need and collecting the nomination for the departments.
- Maintaining the training data & carrying feedback sessions.
Events & Programmes:
- Organizing various events in the organization like the business meeting, conferences & seminars.
Separation/Full & Final Settlement:
- As an HR Coordinator, also responsible for taking care of full & final settlement along with maintaining absconding/termination database for any future reference.
MBA (HR) @ JTD University, Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Arts @ PCX College, Chennai, India
- Microsoft Office Suite
- SAP – HR
- People Soft
- Internet & email applications
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Detail Oriented
- Honest & Hardworking
- Team Player
Notice Period – 60 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #555 Palm Ave
Phone – 9899XXXXXX
Email – Harshita@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi
To be presented whenever requested.
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
Presenting HR Coordinator Resume Samples in PDF by Jobstagram
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of HR Coordinator Resume Samples in docx
**If the downloaded editable version of HR Coordinator resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.