Download Free Resume Samples for HR Coordinator in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on an HR Coordinator’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Human Resource Coordinator, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
An HR Coordinator who is quite efficient in managing the full spectrum of human resource programs, services & functions and who works in sync with functional teams to develop, execute and intensify HR programs as a strategy.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Snippet!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for an HR Coordinator is concerned, a profile snippet is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Snippet Example for an HR Coordinator’s resume
- A total of about _ years of experience as HR Coordinator with expertise in various human resource functions like manpower planning, performing job analysis & job description, recruitment and selection for trainee level to senior management level & campus recruitment.
- Highly adept in strategizing as well as the implementation of the various HR functions like performance appraisal, policy formation, performance management, exit interviews & analysis, report generations, etc.
- An astute planner, strategist & implementer with exhibited abilities in directing special events, engagement building activities and expediting the business growth.
- Hands on experience in improving manpower plans, recruitment & training and development.
- A compelling communicator with outstanding relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
What all Primary Skills be included in resume format for HR Coordinators?
♣Tip: Primary Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of an HR Coordinator. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of an HR Coordinator by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make primary skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Primary Skills Example
- Talent Management
- Staff Recruitment and Retention
- Organizational Development
- Employee Engagement
- Orientation and Inductions
- Training and Development
- Performance Management and Payroll
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Change Management
- HRIS Technologies
What are the Key Result Areas of an HR Coordinator?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or roles and responsibilities speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Key Result Areas Example
Recruitment & Manpower Planning:
- Immense recruitment experience at all levels through various channels i.e. job Portals, advertisement, employee referral, consultants and walk-ins.
- Recognizing manpower requirements, optimising employee cost by recruiting the candidates of diverse skill sets at all levels as per the specifications and budgeting.
- Managing and updating the organization chart down to the departmental level at regular intervals.
- Observing as well as carrying initial telephonic interview in order to check communication skills, technical skills, availability, experience, etc for entry/middle/senior level professionals.
- Coordinating and conducting walk-in interviews.
Induction and Joining formalities:
- Welcoming new employees & driving the process of documentation comprising PF Nomination, Mediclaim, etc.
- Briefing up the newbies on the company policies, attendance systems, teams, concerned people in various departments.
- Getting the bank account opened for new joiners with the partnered bank.
- Issuing appointment letter & controlling overall joining in line with organizational manpower planning as well as hiring policy.
- Establishing and maintaining good rapport with the employees so that they feel free to put across their queries about the company.
- Controlling employee feedback surveys and assuring remedial action when needed.
- Managing employee counselling, grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Maintaining all employee-related details in the database as well as personal files.
- Regularly auditing HR-related documents.
- Getting the identity and access card issued.
- Handling office stationary & maintaining proper records of stationary issued & stationary in stocks.
Training & Development:
- Responsible for the end-to-end training & development activities.
- Identifying the training need and collecting the nomination for the departments.
- Maintaining the training data & carrying feedback sessions.
Events & Programmes:
- Organizing various events & programmes in the organization like the business meeting, conferences & seminars.
Separation and full & final settlement:
- Taking care of full & final settlement of resignees and maintaining absconding or termination database for any future reference.