HR Business Partner Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of HR Business Partner Resume Samples in docx
HR Business Partner Resume Samples & CV Format
A people oriented professional with close to _ years of experience in corporate HR Business Partner functions backed by sharp communication skills with an ability to relate to people across all hierarchical levels in the firm.
- A dynamic HR Business Partner professional with _ years of great learning experience in HRBP role.
- Time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work precisely and quickly prioritise, harmonise and streamline duties along with concurrently managing the various other range of functions.
- Self-driven, proficient with strong analytical skills, result-oriented & smart adaptor of change processes.
- Efficient communicator with excellent interpersonal relationship building attributes.
- A keen learner with constant enthusiasm to amplify competencies through comprehensive experience.
- Talent Acquisition
- Engagement & Management
- Joining & Separation Processes
- Induction & Training
- Employee Engagement
- Bench Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- HR Audit
- Manpower Budgeting
- Performance Management System (PMS)
- Implementation of QMS
- Grievance handling
- Employee Retention
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
HR Business Partner @ KVD Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Jan, XX – Present
Human Resource Business Partner @ HGT Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Feb, XX – Jan, XX
HRBP @ PVZ Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Apr, XX – Feb, XX
HR Business Partner @ FRW Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Jul, XX – Apr, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
HR Business Partner:
- Partnering with business leaders to assure productive business operations to intensify the overall brand.
- Racking brains with skill teams to forecast business objectives and generating the workforce plan.
- Optimizing resource through sturdy compensation management process and evaluating the process by comparing it with the standard.
- Managing people viewpoints through alliances as well as acquisitions with the help of efficient interaction.
- Examining attrition report & employee opinion survey for several focused engagements, and progress drives.
- Streamlining the human resource budget with the stress on requirements for remuneration analysis, training and resource optimization.
- Sourcing resumes through job portals & referral schemes and possibly expediting the recruitment process.
- Keeping an eye on the vacant positions in sync with talent acquisition department.
- Clinging religiously to data quality metrics and integrity through HRIS.
Talent Management & Employee Engagement:
- Controlling as well as operating position evaluation, promotions and wage satisfaction across all hierarchies & branches.
- Driving the people requirement efficiently using the appropriate mix of recognised talents through IJP & external hiring.
- Closely observing organisational reshuffle & handling likely movements.
- Backing the salary review & compensation preparation for the entire business.
- Evaluating the employee engagement program for the business comprising learning sessions, work life equilibrium & recreational activities.
- Administering employee engagement survey for the entire company.
- Encouraging initiatives, rewards & recognition to assure a salubrious work & personal life go in tandem.
- Promoting discussion gatherings for significant business updates & information sharing within the firm.
- Planning and drafting the half yearly HR Newsletter for staff engagement.
- Managing and analysing processes which are critical for Talent Management drives.
OD, Learning and Development:
- Fostering organizational change through classified harmonization and transformational methods.
- Recognising the crucial positions and skills for career advancement across the company.
- Adding to competency mapping, appraisal plan & training the significant talents.
- Rendering a helping hand to the head of training in improving training curriculum & program.
- Planning the annual training calendar in sync with top management and learning & development team.
- Administering as well as leading training presentations at all sites of the organisation.
- Guaranteeing closed feedback loop to assess the efficiency of the training module.
- Helping assessment centres for the development of leadership skills.
- Keeping a watch on & recommending ways to restrict training related expenditures.
- Scrutinising the imparted training’s efficiency & capturing the areas where the trainees struggled.
- Handling the orientation of management trainees & graduate engineering trainees for the steady transition.
- Driving the internship programs for students representing elite academical institutes.
- Maintaining the training data for the purposes of audit & HRIS.
- Managing the objective setting, mid-year reviews & annual appraisal.
- Promoting the weekly & fortnightly people development conferences across all levels with cross functional departments.
- Launching and aiding mentoring sessions for the workforce.
- Assisting in recognising career opportunities as well as composing individual development plans.
- Arranging regular formal & informal communication gatherings such as coffee sessions, town halls etc.
Talent acquisition, Recruitment, Talent Sourcing:
- Supervising and conducting the recruitment process in general and sourcing candidates in particular.
- Handling initial evaluations, preliminary interview rounds and offers. Also, coordinating the mobilisation and on-boarding process.
- Practising and executing service level agreements, observing performance levels & taking remedial action as required.
- Recognising present and projected manpower demands & proactively developing a talent supply pool.
- Learning the nature of specifications & compose the job description.
- Assuring cost efficient and on time fulfilment of all vacant positions with quality manpower & briefing the human resource head and HR Business partners on the updates.
- Fostering effective consultative connections with hiring managers and among business HR team.
- Progressing recruiting strategies in sync with business HR Manager.
- Following talent mobility and demand in the industry. Also, assuring that manpower demand is sustained through adequate build versus buy actions to best met talent requirements.
- Execution of HR policies & systems and ensuring its adherence.
- Examining and promoting variances in organisational systems on the need basis.
- Following up and assuring submissions of nominations for various training and certification programs on the national level.
- Ensuring on time transmission of data to the finance for processing accurate & precise payroll and compliances (EPF) to guarantee steady business transactions.
- Securing seamless and compelling processes like recruitment, induction, onboarding, confirmations, and separations.
- Preparing human resource budgets concerning new hires, training and related employee welfare activities.
- Administering leave and overtime reports for employees across all production units in the country.
- Finding out effective measures to curb absenteeism. Also, leaving no stone unturned in promoting efficient punching of access card/biometric to capture the actual data.
- Managing human resource audit for several in-house projects.
- Implementing several ISO based quality standards e.g. ISO 9001:2015, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, etc.
- Attending HR seminars and conferences, frequently going through industry journals as well as magazines to stay updated on present trends.
- Keeping a close eye on the performance of all the team members & striving towards achieving individual as well as team’s target.
- As an HR Business Partner, also responsible for leading from the front, motivating and empowering the staff through efficient & effective communication, regular performance feedback and team building to optimise productivity.
PGDM @ FSX, Hyderabad, India
B.Sc @ PNK College, Indore, India
- MS Office Suite
- MS Outlook, Lotus & Internet Applications
- ERP Modules
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
Notice Period – 30 Days
Salary Expectation – 15 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #111 Patel Street
Phone – 9899XXXXXX (Call between 3 pm to 7 pm)
Email – Swati@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of HR Business Partner resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.