HR Business Partner Resume Samples & CV Format
A people oriented professional with close to _ years of experience in corporate HR Business Partner functions backed by sharp communication skills with an ability to relate to people across all hierarchical levels in the firm.
- A dynamic HR Business Partner professional with _ years of great learning experience in HRBP role.
- Time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work precisely and quickly prioritise, harmonise and streamline duties along with concurrently managing the various other range of functions.
- Self-driven, proficient with strong analytical skills, result-oriented & smart adaptor of change processes.
- Efficient communicator with excellent interpersonal relationship building attributes.
- A keen learner with constant enthusiasm to amplify competencies through comprehensive experience.
- Talent Acquisition
- Engagement & Management
- Joining & Separation Processes
- Induction & Training
- Employee Engagement
- Bench Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- HR Audit
- Manpower Budgeting
- Performance Management System (PMS)
- Implementation of QMS
- Grievance handling
- Employee Retention
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
HR Business Partner @ AAB Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Jan, XX – Present
Human Resource Business Partner @ FFE Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India
Feb, XX – Jan, XX
Business Partner HR @ AJB Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India
Apr, XX – Feb, XX
HR Business Partner @ FKE Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Jul, XX – Apr, XX
Human Resource Business Partner @ AMB Pvt. Ltd, Faridabad, India
Oct, XX – Jul, XX
HR Executive – Business Partner @ ZKE Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Jun, XX – Oct, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
HR Business Partner:
- Partnering with business leaders to assure productive business operations to intensify the overall brand.
- Racking brains with skill teams to forecast business objectives and generating the workforce plan.
- Optimizing resource through sturdy compensation management process and evaluating the process by comparing it with the standard.
- Managing people viewpoints through alliances as well as acquisitions with the help of efficient interaction.
- Examining attrition report & employee opinion survey for several focused engagements, and progress drives.
- Streamlining the human resource budget with the stress on requirements for remuneration analysis, training and resource optimization.
- Sourcing resumes through job portals & referral schemes and possibly expediting the recruitment process.
- Keeping an eye on the vacant positions in sync with talent acquisition department.
- Clinging religiously to data quality metrics and integrity through HRIS.
Talent Management & Employee Engagement:
- Controlling as well as operating position evaluation, promotions and wage satisfaction across all hierarchies & branches.
- Driving the people requirement efficiently using the appropriate mix of recognised talents through IJP & external hiring.
- Closely observing organisational reshuffle & handling likely movements.
- Backing the salary review & compensation preparation for the entire business.
- Evaluating the employee engagement program for the business comprising learning sessions, work life equilibrium & recreational activities.
- Administering employee engagement survey for the entire company.
- Encouraging initiatives, rewards & recognition to assure a salubrious work & personal life go in tandem.
- Promoting discussion gatherings for significant business updates & information sharing within the firm.
- Planning and drafting the half yearly HR Newsletter for staff engagement.
- Managing and analysing processes which are critical for Talent Management drives.
OD, Learning and Development:
- Fostering organizational change through classified harmonization and transformational methods.
- Recognising the crucial positions and skills for career advancement across the company.
- Adding to competency mapping, appraisal plan & training the significant talents.
- Rendering a helping hand to the head of training in improving training curriculum & program.
- Planning the annual training calendar in sync with top management and learning & development team.
- Administering as well as leading training presentations at all sites of the organisation.
- Guaranteeing closed feedback loop to assess the efficiency of the training module.
- Helping assessment centres for the development of leadership skills.
- Keeping a watch on & recommending ways to restrict training related expenditures.
- Scrutinising the imparted training’s efficiency & capturing the areas where the trainees struggled.
- Handling the orientation of management trainees & graduate engineering trainees for the steady transition.
- Driving the internship programs for students representing elite academical institutes.
- Maintaining the training data for the purposes of audit & HRIS.
- Directing the regular follow ups and discussion meet with HR business partners for special projects, human resource highlights & business.
- Augmenting HR processes with constant developments on procedures.
- Managing the objective setting, mid-year reviews & annual appraisal.
- Promoting the weekly & fortnightly people development conferences across all levels with cross functional departments.
- Launching and aiding mentoring sessions for the workforce.
- Assisting in recognising career opportunities as well as composing individual development plans.
- Arranging regular formal & informal communication gatherings such as coffee sessions, town halls etc.
Talent acquisition, Recruitment, Talent Sourcing:
- Supervising and conducting the recruitment process in general and sourcing candidates in particular.
- Handling initial evaluations, preliminary interview rounds and offers. Also, coordinating the mobilisation and on-boarding process.
- Practising and executing service level agreements, observing performance levels & taking remedial action as required.
- Recognising present and projected manpower demands & proactively developing a talent supply pool.
- Learning the nature of specifications & compose the job description.
- Assuring cost efficient and on time fulfilment of all vacant positions with quality manpower, & briefing the human resource head and HR Business partners on the updates.
- Fostering effective consultative connections with hiring managers and among business HR team.
- Progressing recruiting strategies in sync with business HR Manager.
- Following talent mobility and demand in the industry. Also, assuring that manpower demand is sustained through adequate build versus buy actions to best met talent requirements.
- Execution of HR policies & systems and ensuring its adherence.
- Examining and promoting variances in organisational systems on the need basis.
- Following up and assuring submissions of nominations for various training and certification programs on the national level.
- Ensuring on time transmission of data to the finance for processing accurate & precise payroll and compliances (EPF) to guarantee steady business transactions.
- Securing seamless and compelling processes like recruitment, induction, onboarding, confirmations, and separations.
- Preparing human resource budgets concerning new hires, training and related employee welfare activities.
- Administering leave and overtime reports for employees across all production units in the country.
- Finding out effective measures to curb absenteeism. Also, leaving no stone unturned in promoting efficient punching of access card/biometric to capture the actual data.
- Managing human resource audit for several in-house projects.
- Implementing several ISO based quality standards e.g. ISO 9001:2015, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, etc.
- Attending HR seminars and conferences, frequently going through industry journals as well as magazines to stay updated on present trends.
- Supervising a team of interns/trainees/executives & motivating them to perform in the best possible manner.
- Keeping a close eye on the performance of all the team members & striving towards achieving individual as well as team’s target.
- Leading from the front, motivating and empowering the staff through efficient & effective communication, regular performance feedback and team building to optimise productivity.
PGDM @ HGZ, New Delhi, India
B.Sc @ HMB College, Greater Noida, India
- MS Office Suite
- MS Outlook, Lotus & Internet Applications
- ERP Modules: E-Wrapper , E-Recruitment
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Self Motivated
Notice Period – 30 Days
Salary Expectation – 15 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #111 Patel Street
Phone – 9899XXXXXX (Call between 3 pm to 7 pm)
Email – Swati@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi
Will be glad to furnish on request.
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
Download HR Business Partner Resume Samples
For HR Business Partner Jobs: Submit your Online Resume now