HR and Admin Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
A thorough professional endeavouring a stable & challenging position as an HR and Admin Manager in a growth oriented industry, where my expertise as well as experiences will significantly add to the overall prosperity of the company & render opportunities to my career.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously and work in fast paced environment.
- HR & Admin Manager with qualitative experience and who is also well organized, enthusiastic, earnest and motivated.
- Superintending smooth implementation of Human Resource policies for manpower planning, recruitment, selection, induction, joining & exit formality, statutory compliance, employee engagement, payroll management, CTC designing, performance management and MIS reporting.
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal & presentation skills.
- A compelling communicator with solid interpersonal & presentation skills nestled in the lap of an ability to multitask and operate well under mounting pressure situations.
- Policy Framing & Implementation
- Compensation and Benefits
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Employee & Labor Relations
- General HR/Administration
- Training and Development
- Strategic Planning
- Client Relationship
- Organizational Development
- Welfare Activities
- Talent Acquisition
- Statutory Compliances
- Manpower Planning
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Senior HR & Admin Manager @ XXX Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Jan, XX – Present
HR & Administration Manager @ YYY Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Feb, XX – Jan, XX
Manager – HR & Admin @ ZZZ Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Mar, XX – Feb, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Examining & issuing of employment contract agreements, appointment letter, wage increment, incentives & bonuses, and terminations letters.
- Managing personnel accommodations as well as cafeterias.
- Composing & keeping employee personnel filing system up to date both physically as well as electronically.
- Evaluating & then approving employee leaves, full and final settlements.
- Adept in making arrangements for allocating newbies.
- Planning payroll and remuneration related duties for all departments including the administration of related admin methods.
- Accountable to command the process of immigration & Government related documents coordination with the Ministry of External Affairs. Arranging Work permits, Visiting Visas, Driving License, etc.
- Obtaining & timely renewals of various statutory of the company i.e. Taxes, Insurance, EPF, TDS, ESI or any Government fee.
- Inspecting the employee conveniences including Firm’s Guest Houses and maintaining criteria of sanitation, hygiene, & safety/security regulations in order to preserve the accommodation in healthy condition. Also, to leave no stone unturned in maintaining the well-ordered running of amenities.
- Systemizing the joining formalities process of new joiners i.e. Welcome announcement, Introduction, Gadgets, Employee Code, Identity & access Cards, Stationery & Bank Account.
- Maintenance of facility machinery like workstations, air conditioners, organization transports, utilities, distributor agreements, agency contracts, property & tenancy contracts.
- Developing as well as building rapport and relations with internal business managers/team leaders to formulate strategic HR Solutions.
- Led entire spectrum of HR and Administration & guided the efforts over outlining as well as budgeting of HR and Admin expenditures & strive towards depreciating operational costs.
- Controlling day-to-day Human Resource & Administration processes & functions comprising Compensation & benefits, Planning, Talent Acquisition/Recruitment, Employee relation, Employee retention, Staffing, Performance management, Grievance & Discipline tasks, Adherence to local labour laws, IT, Security, Housekeeping, Timekeeping, Vendor Management, Logistics and Payroll.
- Promoting & Executing HR & Administration policies, plans and goals for the whole organization.
- Supporting inventory accounts of firm assets, material and modernizing them regularly.
- Updating the company’s profile, product & project information on the website’s landing page.
- Creating & submitting to the top management all important MIS reports on the daily, weekly & monthly basis. MIS reports included Manpower situation, employee accommodation status, recruitment and payment updates.
- Refreshing the employee manual, systems, methods, implementation and HR related forms with consent from the apex management body.
- Tactfully handling Job costing, Keeping of debtors account, Credit Control, Catching up on all delinquent receivables.
- Administering & consulting HR related matters with cross functional managers based on duties, tasks and goals.
- Operating jointly with management & employees to enhance business relationships, boost morale, grow productivity and retention.
- Overseeing, directing & coordinating with the project administration in all human resources & administration linked concerns.
- Managing employee conferences with top executives and administrative team to address operating enigmas, budgetary affairs, technical difficulties and the state of projects & programs.
- Conducting separation interviews and transmitting feed back to the higher management.
- Planning HR & Administration department year-end budgets by coordinating with the finance department.
- Skilled at running existing day-to-day activities while improving and implementing new business manoeuvrings in changing and mounting pressure circumstances, demanding the capacity to multitask & efficiently handle staff relations.
Performance & Training:
- Outlining, regulating and coordinating training & development programs for all department employees.
- Keeping the performance evaluation reports under scanner regularly and recognizing the area(s) of improvement followed by coordinating the coaching and training activities.
- Supporting Line Managers to efficiently execute Performance Management System.
- Assessing training demands for each sector, discussing with the head of the departments & managers.
- Developing and coordinating the training programs for new recruits after orienting them with the firm’s culture, and objectives.
- Getting training conducted at regular intervals to heighten employee skills across the business by taking the senior management into the loop. Knowing and analysing loopholes and working towards it.
- Guiding Training system which includes, Identification of training requirements, generating a training module, planning a training program, observing its implementation & measuring its effectiveness.
- Working in sync with top management to identify, promote and execute training and development programs in line with the company’s aspirations.
- Planning and maintaining a practice of evaluating trainers by monitoring the programs and implementing an unbiased feedback ecosystem.
- Devising performance management tool based on performance & behaviour model for all staffs.
- Setting up the skeleton for performance counselling and for recognizing individual career paths.
- Developing and executing the performance appraisal system for the organization & coordinating it with the supervisors.
- Injecting suitable disciplinary efforts to maintain congenial working atmosphere across all employee levels.
- Coordinating counselling programs to the employees to learn the absenteeism metabolism and driving disciplinary actions to curb it.
- Implementing employee welfare policies.
- Managing all employee relations concerns within the firm.
- Making sure that employee queries regarding pay discrepancies or any other valid concern are addressed and resolved within optimal turnaround time.
- Encouraging a zero tolerance atmosphere for all kinds of harassments.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Led entire recruitment process including sourcing strategy; interviewing; reference checking; rolling out offers to applicants; managing and delivering induction training for the new hires.
- Creating and transmitting precise & concise monthly MIS reports of departmental activities to the Top Management.
- Preparing recruitment advertisements, job portal postings, specifications for external recruitment vendors, job descriptions & likewise materials in accordance with the firm’s hiring standards and business requirements.
- Driving complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the cream talent out of various sources and colluding human resource specifications in consultation with various operative and functional areas.
- Analysing suggestions of all department for manpower requirements and recommending them to the apex management for approval.
- Managed open-ended associations with internal clients as well as external recruitment agencies to assure the company gets competent standards of service.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Directing the circulation of written and verbal information to educate employees of benefits, compensation, and policies.
- Administering researchers to analyse the prevailing compensation trends, renewing policies and practices to assure the firm’s competitive place in the industry.
- Keeping attendance details for the entire workforce to recognize LWP (Leave without pay) deductions and accomplishing mandatory insurance as well as medical cover formalities.
- Streamlining various compensation systems being governed in the company and establishing a joint Compensation and Benefit structure in sync with market trends.
- Monitoring timely update of employee records like personal details, position, remuneration, other allowances, appraisal results, leave records, training & awards.
- Handling the entire company ERP based payroll system.
- Rolling out fresh compensation & benefits policies for employees and altering them as per necessity & assuring that programs are currently competitive along with being in compliance with legal provisions.
- Launching and operating several employee benefits, like Housing, Insurances, Occupational Health Centre, Transport, Annual vacations, Get-togethers, Airfare, Sports & Cafeteria.
- Keeping an up to date company chart at all times comprising manpower requirements respective line of businesses.
- Supervising approvals of employees’ leave requests and securing the proper replacement.
- Defining Human Resource metrics & Manpower forecast for the future business strategy of the company.
- Engaging in project work as needed to promote HR systems, methods and practices.
- Devising and planning leave calendar of all personnel in the Projects.
- Managing personnel related problems of contract manpower in liaison with Line Managers.
- Assuring that corporate development tools are adequately utilized to intensify leadership skills.
- Improving expected manpower planning for the new or upcoming projects in coordination with various departmental heads.
- Developing HR strategy which reckons short as well as long term manpower projection for the corporation taking into account anticipated growth and new projects, by learning the business plan.
- Organizing material and manpower requirements for various jobs in the manufactory including emergency & unplanned jobs.
- Strategizing for employees exit schedule & arranging for suitable replacements.
- Leaving no stone unturned in obtaining mandatory certifications like Trade Test, Third party certifications, Safety and any other documents as per the Client & project specifications.
- Driving all classification programs for vendors.
- Keeping healthy working relationships with various Vendors.
- Assuring quality services from vendors and managing precise records for each specific vendor.
- Overseeing all procurement activities and issuing important purchase orders, contract agreements, verification of invoices as well as bills.
- Administering all agreements and developing initiatives for enterprises.
- Regulating transportation of needed materials to job sites for routine and shutdown work.
- Ensuring that all drivers and operators adhere to the work schedule.
- Reaching effectiveness and pushing the costs down if possible.
- Controlling all site vehicles as well as tools and scheduling as per the project’s necessity.
- Keeping, refreshing and tracking of renewals prior to getting expired, that is, vehicle registration, insurance, drivers & operator’s license, project entry passes, vehicle examination & general services.
- Running & supervising site logistics with the plethora of drivers and Operators. Administering employees’ transportation, site specification and delivering goods safely and on time to the destination.
Safety & Health:
- Coordinating with Safety and Health Team to carry out Safety awareness meetings on regular basis.
- Executing Policies and Procedures to safeguard various premeditated measures to possibly avert any kind of hazards.
- Actively involved in the development of health, safety and environmental performance concerning exploration as well as production activities.
- Making absolutely sure of compliance to HR Policy is followed religiously come what may.
- Reviewing and consolidating business internal controls & procedures.
- Designing and sustaining constant growth conditions for all HR Activities within the organization.
- Planning yearly HR strategy for the company in liaison with the top management. Monitoring the progress against the plan & briefing the apex management about it.
- As an HR and Admin Manager, also responsible for ensuring compliance with Regulations, Laws and other mandatory requirements.
MBA (HR & Marketing) @ PPM University, Pune, India
B.Com @ XYP College, Chandigarh, India
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- MS Access
- Microsoft Project
- Internet & Intranet
- MS Axapta
- Active as well as proactive
- Self-motivated & Determined
- Disciplined, Punctual, Dependable and maintain apex level of confidentiality
- Decision Making
- Powerful Leadership skills
- Compliant & Adaptable
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #444 Thakre Street, Pune
Phone – 9944XXXXXX (Call between 3 pm to 6 pm)
Email – Mahesh@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Marathi
Will be more than happy to furnish on request.
All the data stocked above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
Presenting HR and Admin Manager Resume Samples in PDF by Jobstagram
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of HR and Admin Manager Resume Samples in docx
**If the downloaded editable version of HR and Admin Manager resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.