HR and Admin Manager Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of HR and Admin Manager Resume Samples in docx
HR and Admin Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
A thorough professional endeavouring a stable & challenging position as an HR and Admin Manager in a growth oriented industry, where my expertise as well as experiences will significantly add to the overall prosperity of the company & render opportunities to my career.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously and work in fast paced environment.
- HR & Admin Manager with qualitative experience and who is also well organized, enthusiastic, earnest and motivated.
- Superintending smooth implementation of Human Resource policies for manpower planning, recruitment, selection, induction, joining & exit formality, statutory compliance, employee engagement, payroll management, CTC designing, performance management and MIS reporting.
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal & presentation skills.
- A compelling communicator with solid interpersonal & presentation skills nestled in the lap of an ability to multitask and operate well under mounting pressure situations.
- Policy Framing & Implementation
- Compensation and Benefits
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Employee & Labor Relations
- General HR/Administration
- Training and Development
- Strategic Planning
- Client Relationship
- Organizational Development
- Welfare Activities
- Talent Acquisition
- Statutory Compliances
- Manpower Planning
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Senior HR & Admin Manager @ XXX Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Jan, XX – Present
HR & Administration Manager @ YYY Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Feb, XX – Jan, XX
Manager – HR & Admin @ ZZZ Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Mar, XX – Feb, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Examining & issuing of employment contract agreements, appointment letter, wage increment, incentives & bonuses, and terminations letters.
- Managing personnel accommodations as well as cafeterias.
- Composing & keeping employee personnel filing system up to date both physically as well as electronically.
- Evaluating & then approving employee leaves, full and final settlements.
- Adept in making arrangements for allocating newbies.
- Planning payroll and remuneration related duties for all departments including the administration of related admin methods.
- Accountable to command the process of immigration & Government related documents coordination with the Ministry of External Affairs. Arranging Work permits, Visiting Visas, Driving License, etc.
- Obtaining & timely renewals of various statutory of the company i.e. Taxes, Insurance, EPF, TDS, ESI or any Government fee.
- Inspecting the employee conveniences including Firm’s Guest Houses and maintaining criteria of sanitation, hygiene, & safety/security regulations in order to preserve the accommodation in healthy condition. Also, to leave no stone unturned in maintaining the well-ordered running of amenities.
- Systemizing the joining formalities process of new joiners i.e. Welcome announcement, Introduction, Gadgets, Employee Code, Identity & access Cards, Stationery & Bank Account.
- Maintenance of facility machinery like workstations, air conditioners, organization transports, utilities, distributor agreements, agency contracts, property & tenancy contracts.
- Developing as well as building rapport and relations with internal business managers/team leaders to formulate strategic HR Solutions.
- Led entire spectrum of HR and Administration & guided the efforts over outlining as well as budgeting of HR and Admin expenditures & strive towards depreciating operational costs.
- Controlling day-to-day Human Resource & Administration processes & functions comprising Compensation & benefits, Planning, Talent Acquisition/Recruitment, Employee relation, Employee retention, Staffing, Performance management, Grievance & Discipline tasks, Adherence to local labour laws, IT, Security, Housekeeping, Timekeeping, Vendor Management, Logistics and Payroll.
- Promoting & Executing HR & Administration policies, plans and goals for the whole organization.
- Supporting inventory accounts of firm assets, material and modernizing them regularly.
- Updating the company’s profile, product & project information on the website’s landing page.
- Creating & submitting to the top management all important MIS reports on the daily, weekly & monthly basis. MIS reports included Manpower situation, employee accommodation status, recruitment and payment updates.
- Refreshing the employee manual, systems, methods, implementation and HR related forms with consent from the apex management body.
- Tactfully handling Job costing, Keeping of debtors account, Credit Control, Catching up on all delinquent receivables.
- Administering & consulting HR related matters with cross functional managers based on duties, tasks and goals.
- Operating jointly with management & employees to enhance business relationships, boost morale, grow productivity and retention.
- Overseeing, directing & coordinating with the project administration in all human resources & administration linked concerns.
- Managing employee conferences with top executives and administrative team to address operating enigmas, budgetary affairs, technical difficulties and the state of projects & programs.
- Conducting separation interviews and transmitting feed back to the higher management.
- Planning HR & Administration department year-end budgets by coordinating with the finance department.
- Skilled at running existing day-to-day activities while improving and implementing new business manoeuvrings in changing and mounting pressure circumstances, demanding the capacity to multitask & efficiently handle staff relations.
Performance & Training:
- Outlining, regulating and coordinating training & development programs for all department employees.
- Keeping the performance evaluation reports under scanner regularly and recognizing the area(s) of improvement followed by coordinating the coaching and training activities.
- Supporting Line Managers to efficiently execute Performance Management System.
- Assessing training demands for each sector, discussing with the head of the departments & managers.
- Developing and coordinating the training programs for new recruits after orienting them with the firm’s culture, and objectives.
- Getting training conducted at regular intervals to heighten employee skills across the business by taking the senior management into the loop. Knowing and analysing loopholes and working towards it.
- Guiding Training system which includes, Identification of training requirements, generating a training module, planning a training program, observing its implementation & measuring its effectiveness.
- Working in sync with top management to identify, promote and execute training and development programs in line with the company’s aspirations.
- Planning and maintaining a practice of evaluating trainers by monitoring the programs and implementing an unbiased feedback ecosystem.
- Devising performance management tool based on performance & behaviour model for all staffs.
- Setting up the skeleton for performance counselling and for recognizing individual career paths.
- Developing and executing the performance appraisal system for the organization & coordinating it with the supervisors.
- Injecting suitable disciplinary efforts to maintain congenial working atmosphere across all employee levels.
- Coordinating counselling programs to the employees to learn the absenteeism metabolism and driving disciplinary actions to curb it.
- Implementing employee welfare policies.
- Managing all employee relations concerns within the firm.
- Making sure that employee queries regarding pay discrepancies or any other valid concern are addressed and resolved within optimal turnaround time.
- Encouraging a zero tolerance atmosphere for all kinds of harassments.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Led entire recruitment process including sourcing strategy; interviewing; reference checking; rolling out offers to applicants; managing and delivering induction training for the new hires.
- Creating and transmitting precise & concise monthly MIS reports of departmental activities to the Top Management.
- Preparing recruitment advertisements, job portal postings, specifications for external recruitment vendors, job descriptions & likewise materials in accordance with the firm’s hiring standards and business requirements.
- Driving complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the cream talent out of various sources and colluding human resource specifications in consultation with various operative and functional areas.
- Analysing suggestions of all department for manpower requirements and recommending them to the apex management for approval.
- Managed open-ended associations with internal clients as well as external recruitment agencies to assure the company gets competent standards of service.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Directing the circulation of written and verbal information to educate employees of benefits, compensation, and policies.
- Administering researchers to analyse the prevailing compensation trends, renewing policies and practices to assure the firm’s competitive place in the industry.
- Keeping attendance details for the entire workforce to recognize LWP (Leave without pay) deductions and accomplishing mandatory insurance as well as medical cover formalities.
- Streamlining various compensation systems being governed in the company and establishing a joint Compensation and Benefit structure in sync with market trends.
- Monitoring timely update of employee records like personal details, position, remuneration, other allowances, appraisal results, leave records, training & awards.
- Handling the entire company ERP based payroll system.
- Rolling out fresh compensation & benefits policies for employees and altering them as per necessity & assuring that programs are currently competitive along with being in compliance with legal provisions.
- Launching and operating several employee benefits, like Housing, Insurances, Occupational Health Centre, Transport, Annual vacations, Get-togethers, Airfare, Sports & Cafeteria.
- Keeping an up to date company chart at all times comprising manpower requirements respective line of businesses.
- Supervising approvals of employees’ leave requests and securing the proper replacement.
- Defining Human Resource metrics & Manpower forecast for the future business strategy of the company.
- Engaging in project work as needed to promote HR systems, methods and practices.
- Devising and planning leave calendar of all personnel in the Projects.
- Managing personnel related problems of contract manpower in liaison with Line Managers.
- Assuring that corporate development tools are adequately utilized to intensify leadership skills.
- Improving expected manpower planning for the new or upcoming projects in coordination with various departmental heads.
- Developing HR strategy which reckons short as well as long term manpower projection for the corporation taking into account anticipated growth and new projects, by learning the business plan.
- Organizing material and manpower requirements for various jobs in the manufactory including emergency & unplanned jobs.
- Strategizing for employees exit schedule & arranging for suitable replacements.
- Leaving no stone unturned in obtaining mandatory certifications like Trade Test, Third party certifications, Safety and any other documents as per the Client & project specifications.
- Driving all classification programs for vendors.
- Keeping healthy working relationships with various Vendors.
- Assuring quality services from vendors and managing precise records for each specific vendor.
- Overseeing all procurement activities and issuing important purchase orders, contract agreements, verification of invoices as well as bills.
- Administering all agreements and developing initiatives for enterprises.
- Regulating transportation of needed materials to job sites for routine and shutdown work.
- Ensuring that all drivers and operators adhere to the work schedule.
- Reaching effectiveness and pushing the costs down if possible.
- Controlling all site vehicles as well as tools and scheduling as per the project’s necessity.
- Keeping, refreshing and tracking of renewals prior to getting expired, that is, vehicle registration, insurance, drivers & operator’s license, project entry passes, vehicle examination & general services.
- Running & supervising site logistics with the plethora of drivers and Operators. Administering employees’ transportation, site specification and delivering goods safely and on time to the destination.
Safety & Health:
- Coordinating with Safety and Health Team to carry out Safety awareness meetings on regular basis.
- Executing Policies and Procedures to safeguard various premeditated measures to possibly avert any kind of hazards.
- Actively involved in the development of health, safety and environmental performance concerning exploration as well as production activities.
- Making absolutely sure of compliance to HR Policy is followed religiously come what may.
- Reviewing and consolidating business internal controls & procedures.
- Designing and sustaining constant growth conditions for all HR Activities within the organization.
- Planning yearly HR strategy for the company in liaison with the top management. Monitoring the progress against the plan & briefing the apex management about it.
- As an HR and Admin Manager, also responsible for ensuring compliance with Regulations, Laws and other mandatory requirements.
MBA (HR & Marketing) @ PPM University, Pune, India
B.Com @ XYP College, Chandigarh, India
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- MS Access
- Microsoft Project
- Internet & Intranet
- MS Axapta
- Active as well as proactive
- Self-motivated & Determined
- Disciplined, Punctual, Dependable and maintain apex level of confidentiality
- Decision Making
- Powerful Leadership skills
- Compliant & Adaptable
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #444 Thakre Street, Pune
Phone – 9944XXXXXX (Call between 3 pm to 6 pm)
Email – Mahesh@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Marathi
Will be more than happy to furnish on request.
All the data stocked above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of HR and Admin Manager resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.