Rank 1st Hospital Administrator Resume Format & CV Sample
An able Hospital Administrator who leaves no stone unturned when it comes to working in harmony with medical staff, administration, patients and their folks to assure adherence to standards as well as procedures.
- Approximately _ years of experience as a Hospital Administratorwith expertise in facilitating several medical functions to ensure world-class standards of patient care, better brand name and revenue.
- Also, adept at handling the administrative functions in a hospital involving vendor management, financial management, inventory management and purchase of medical equipment.
- Ability to roll out innovative hospital administrative strategies to assure apex level of healthcare delivery.
- Overseeing recruitment of all healthcare based job positions.
- Team-based management style coupled with the zeal to drive visions into reality
- .Motivation based management style to extract the best from the team members.
- Immensely proficient in policy designing, budgetary control, vendor negotiations, procurement, etc.
- Hospital Administration
- Cross Functional Coordination
- Employee Empowerment & Training
- Facilities Management
- Equipment Maintenance
- Integrated Healthcare Delivery
- Liaison & Coordination
- Medical Record Management
- OPD Administration
- Operation Management
- Quality Assurance
- Contract Negotiations
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Sr Hospital Administrator @ CBA Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon, India
Jun, XX – Present
Hospital Administrator @ FGI Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India
Oct, XX – Jun, XX
Hospital Administrator @ HJB Pvt. Ltd, Delhi, India
Feb, XX – Oct, XX
Hospital Administrator @ KKH Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
July, XX – Feb, XX
Hospital Administrator @ BMB Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon, India
Nov, XX – Jul, XX
Hospital Administrator @ ZZZ Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India
Aug, XX – Nov, XX
KRA/ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing complete technical, administrative & workforce (medical & non-clinical) management of the hospital.
- Administering service operations & maintenance of building, utilities and equipment.
- Handling a large team of staffs and managing hospital operations comprising recruitment, budgeting, personnel, HR & technology to achieve business targets & service delivery metrics.
- Not just meeting but surpassing income and expenditure targets.
- Developing productive relationships with multiple stakeholders for multi-agency partnerships.
- Serving as SPOC for supervising hospital operations involving Human Resource, Finance & Accounts, Materials & Pharmacy, IT, Marketing, Biomedical Engineering Department, etc.
- Imparting continuous on-job training to the workforce for enhancing their operational efficiencies through knowledge enhancement and skill grooming.
- Acting as an interface between doctors & other hospital staffs to render reliable healthcare solutions to patients.
- Counselling staff on personal and professional problems.
- Suggesting department heads in setting up personal as well as professional development goals for team members.
- Formulating both long term and short term strategic plans to boost operations.
- Implementing policies that improve as well as protect health, safety, security, quality of work life & environment to ensure proper organisational effectiveness.
- Establishing a robust workflow for all departments in command to enhance work processes and efficiency.
- Liaising with departmental heads to curb turnaround time for numerous diagnostic reports and developing the efficiency of discharge/admission processes.
- Ensuring all departmental safety standards and protocols are strictly abided by in lab, pharmacy, physiotherapy, radiology and customer care.
- Liaising with speciality hospitals & specialists for better patient care by establishing & implementing stringent quality control systems.
- Devising a structured Quality Assurance program to take care of safety and risk management sectors.
- Assuring all emergency code plans, adequate training and periodic mock drills are in place.
- Carrying out proper analysis and launching corrective & preventive actions.
- Setting up structured processes and standards to achieve accreditation.
- Inculcating awareness in the staffs by getting them properly trained.
- Working closely with various HODs for significant document generation and collation.
- Reviewing all departmental manuals to assure that they are in line with the guidelines.
- Coordinating regular audit checks.
Master in Hospital Administration @ MAC University, Noida, India
Bachelor in Hospital Administration @ IZK College, Noida, India
Microsoft Office Suite, Hospital Intranet, Internet Applications, Email Applications.
Accountable, Amiable, Analytical & Critical thinking, Compliant & Adaptive, Considerate, Detail Oriented, Honest & Hardworking, Leadership, Progressive, Punctual
Notice Period – 30 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Maybe
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #123 Paul Street
Phone – 9886XXXXXX
Email – Sachin@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi
Will be glad to furnish on request.
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
Download Resume Templates using the above content
Rank 2nd Hospital Administrator Resume Format & CV Sample
A Hospital Administrator with _ years of experience in health care administration, general administration, hospital operations and facilities management with leading hospitals in medical industry.
An energetic and self motivated Hospital Administrator with hands on experience in health care administration.
Possess outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills as well as abilities.
Skilled in handling the necessary hospital policy, and associated procedures, etc.
Competent in developing and maintaining good relationship with staff members and patients.
General Administration and Operations
Bio Medical Waste management
Sr Hospital Administrator @ TNO Hospital, Los Angeles (USA), Mar, XX – Present
Hospital Administrator @ SST Hospital, Toronto (Canada), Jul, XX – Feb, XX
Responsible for giving emergency medical care to the patients.
Managing the entire team of medical as well as hospital staffs.
Examining the case sheet of every patient to complete diagnostic formalities and to judge clinical findings.
Ensuring availability during night time in case of emergency.
Working in coordination with radiologists and specialists.
As a Hospital Administrator, also responsible for performing diagnosis procedure for the patient with the help of nursing staff.
Monitoring the diagnosis procedure along with nursing staff.
Introducing new medical staff to the centre and imparting proper training.
Developing infrastructure and buying new appliances for the hospital.
Formulating budget for constructing new modalities.
Selecting as well as managing vendors & other service providers.
Conducting customer satisfaction surveys and analysing the feedback.
Training house keeping, security & contractual staff on weekly basis.
Managing administration of ambulance services.
Supervising billing and front office department.
- Handling talent acquisition.
- Post Graduation in Hospital Administration from RDP University, Chicago (USA) in 20XX
- Graduation in Hospital Administration from DSG Institute, Bengaluru (India) in 20XX
- Microsoft Office
- Internet Applications
Rank 3rd Hospital Administrator Resume Format & CV Sample
Seeking assignments for the role of a Hospital Administrator with over _ years of experience ensuring optimal utilisation of hospital management skills.
Offering more than _ years of professional experience in hospital administration and health care management with key focus on bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilisation of resources along with streamlining the working SOPs for enhanced operational effectiveness.
Good knowledge of MS excel, Word & PowerPoint, Internet & Intranet
Hospital Administrator @ KPN Hospital, Chicago (USA), Nov, XX – Present
Assistant Manager – Hospital Administration @ HGS Hospital, London (UK), Dec, XX – July, XX
Ensuring smooth functioning & maintenance of hospital building, components, interior utilities and equipment.
Handling vendor management and negotiations for ensuring long term cost effective contracts for medical supplies, equipment and non medical items.
Developing and implementing standard operating procedure.
Acting as an interface between hospital management and staff members to provide best results.
Ensuring proper implementation of policies towards promoting and protecting health, safety, environment and organisational effectiveness.
Designing, defining and enforcing strategic work, process and policies.
Taking corrective steps to enhance quality of hospital administration as well as infrastructure.
Developing feedback mechanisms to ensure issue is immediately addressed.
- Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration from JSN University, Mumbai (India) in 20XX
- Certification in handling Hospital Administration from SRE Academy, Melbourne (Australia) in 20XX
Rank 4th Hospital Administrator Resume Format & CV Sample
A qualified Hospital Administrator having _ years of qualitative experience in administering best in class multi and super specialty hospitals.
As a Hospital Administrator, possess ability to perform tasks as per the policies and procedures of the organisation.
Knowledge of statistical analysis and quality control.
Expertise in setting standards and formulating SOPs.
Adept at recruiting & retaining consultants and medical professionals.
Skilled in improving process and operation management.
Proficient in training, developing and maintaining good rapport with consultants and medical professionals.
Sr Hospital Administrator @ GVQ Hospital, Manila (Philippines), Jun, XX – Present
Health Care Administrator @ IPT Hospital, Dubai (UAE), Nov, XX – Apr, XX
Leading a team of _ employees including consultants, doctors and administration staff.
Advising the management in policy making and in restructuring organisation.
Liaising with insurance companies doctors and managers.
Conducting regular meetings with staff to achieve patient care and safety.
Purchasing new equipment.
As a Hospital Administrator, also accountable for preventing wastage of precious resources like oxygen, water & electricity.
- Bachelor’s in Hospital Management from LCB University, Colombo (Sri Lanka) in 20XX
- Certification in Hospital Administration from DMG Institute, Montreal (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 5th Hospital Administrator Resume Format & CV Sample
- In need of a Hospital Administrator job opportunity to leverage my experience in the field of hospitality in hospital.
- Possess leadership, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience backed by Voice and Accent certification and thus, adept at communicating with patients and visitors from other countries.
Hardworking and optimistic
Microsoft Office Suite
Senior Hospital Administrator @ JYB Hospital, Port Louis (Mauritius), Sep, XX – Present
Healthcare Administrator @ SHA Hospital, Kathmandu (Nepal), Dec, XX – Aug, XX
- As a Hospital Administrator, primarily responsible for handling administrative conflicts and issues in the hospital.
- Providing administrative support to the hospital.
- Looking after the feedbacks and complaints of patients.
- Supervising and keeping check upon the maintenance and housekeeping department.
- Organising in door and outdoor camps.
- Managing attendance of hospital staff.
- Making roster for each department.
- Coordinating with vendors.
- Taking care of all activities on the floor.
- Managing bio medical waste.
- Taking rounds of the department on a daily basis for ensuring proper cleanliness and general upkeep of the department.
- Coordinating between hospital and insurance company.
- Updating the hospital’s website with important notices.
- Post Graduation in Hospital Management from EMH University, Wellington (New Zealand) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospital Administration from RSZ Academy, Johannesburg (South Africa) in 20XX
Rank 6th Hospital Administrator Resume Format & CV Sample
Desiring position of a Hospital Administrator, comprising authority & responsibility, and where my actions and decisions will influence the life and fortune of patients, inside out.
- Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration from JBY University, George Town (Malaysia) in 20XX
- Graduation in Hospital Management from BKA Institute, Singapore in 20XX
Senior Hospital Administrator @ KML Hospital, Dhaka (Bangladesh), Mar, XX – Present
Management Trainee – Hospital Administration @ MYB Hospital, Cork (Ireland), Sep, XX – Feb, XX
Setting up structured processes and standards to achieve accreditation.
Responsible for entire hospital administration activities.
Carrying out activities for the purpose of attaining apex client satisfaction.
Conducting necessary awareness training for all departments.
Coordinate document generation and collation from different departmental heads for accreditation.
Reviewing all departmental manuals to ensure that they are in line with the requirements.
Setting up and coordinating various audit committees to test check processes.
As a hospital administrator, also responsible for setting up quality assurance structured program.
Rank 7th Hospital Administrator Resume Format & CV Sample
A Hospital Administrator with plethora of experience pivoting around health care administration and possess excellent communication, interpersonal and man management skills.
Sr Hospital Administrator @ DTD Hospital, Brighton (UK), Aug, XX – Present
Hospital Administrator @ MKT Hospital, Boston (USA), Dec, XX – Aug, XX
Key Result Areas
As a Hospital Administrator, presently coordinating a team of _ members in diagnostic and other departments.
Contacting patients periodically for the feedback on various services in the hospital.
Monitoring emails on behalf of the hospital director.
Interacting with patients by attending to their grievances in the best possible manner.
Counselling the patients with respect to surgery procedures.
Following up on discharge summaries and prescribing the medicines.
Processing bills to the accounting & finance team.
Maintaining record of leave card, stationary & printing.
- Post Graduation in Hospital Operations from PRP University, Surat (India) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s in Hospital Management from HMC Academy, Edmonton (Canada) in 20XX
- MS Office
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Powerpoint
- Outlook express
Rank 8th Hospital Administrator Resume Format & CV Sample
Looking forward to work as a Hospital Administrator in a leading hospital. Adept at motivating the public to make full use of available health services at the hospital.
Work Experience Snapshot
Hospital Administrator @ EPK Hospital, Ahmedabad (India), Jun, XX – Present
Hospital Administrator – Trainee @ WSB Inc, San Francisco (USA), Feb, XX – Jan, XX
Liaising with the hospital statutory requirement like narcotic license, bio medical waste management, etc.
Handling vendor relations and inventory control.
Monitoring as well as organising diagnostic services.
Supervising as well as training hospital staff and motivating them to go the extra mile.
Managing the day to day hospital administration activities.
Maintaining records and files as per statutory requirement protocols and manuals.
Supervising the duty roaster preparation of nursing staff, attenders and other hospital staff.
As a Hospital Administrator, also accountable for managing recruitment, attendance, leave, discipline, etc for staffs of the hospital.
- Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration from TDT University, Canberra (Australia) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s in Hospital Operations from TNN Institute, Bristol (United Kingdom) in 20XX
- High School from LKX School, Victoria (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 9th Hospital Administrator Resume Format & CV Sample
A dynamic Hospital Administrator with almost _ years of experience in administration, quality assurance, operations and health care project management.
Analytical ability and a logical approach.
Strong spoken as well as written communication.
Adept at planning and project management.
Customer focus and good business sense.
Familiarity with a range of quality standards and models.
Hospital Administrator @ HMB Hospital, Sydney (Australia), Mar, XX – Present
Assistant Hospital Administrator @ TLH Inc, Vancouver (Canada), July, XX – Dec, XX
Roles & Responsibilities
Looking after complete hospital operations.
Handling complaints from patients and their families, followed by escalating the valid ones to the director.
Liaising with other departments for better hospital operations and delivery of quality services.
Initiating new health care projects.
Managing OPD as well as hospital help line.
- Post Graduation in Hospital Management from JJP University, Singapore in 20XX
- Graduation in Hospital Administration from TBZ Academy, Malaysia in 20XX
Rank 10th Hospital Administrator Resume Format & CV Sample
- Managing hospital from over _ years with proven expertise as a Hospital Administrator.
- Laying great emphasis on performance management, people development, and skill building.
- Strong hospital operational abilities in concurrence with hospital management principles.
- Expertise in physiotherapy treatments.
- Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration from LMA University, Seattle (USA) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s in Hospital Administration from QXD Institute, Oxford (UK) in 20XX
Hospital Administrator @ NBX Hospital, Hyderabad (India), Oct, XX – Present
Ensuring implementation and continuous tracking of all the OPD & IPD activities.
Assuring adherence to quality of work and service.
Managing patients and staff for multiple locations.
Conducting performance appraisals and ensuring compensation & benefits for top performers.
Actively participating in organisation building activities like hiring, training and mentoring.
Looking for a Hospital Administrator job? Submit your Online Resume now.