Hospital Administrator Resume Samples & CV Format
An able Hospital Administrator who leaves no stone unturned when it comes to working in harmony with medical staff, administration, patients and their folks to assure adherence to standards as well as procedures.
- Approximately _ years of experience as a Hospital Administrator with expertise in facilitating several medical functions to ensure world-class standards of patient care, better brand name and revenue.
- Also, adept at handling the administrative functions in a hospital involving vendor management, financial management, inventory management and purchase of medical equipment.
- Ability to roll out innovative hospital administrative strategies to assure apex level of healthcare delivery.
- Overseeing recruitment of all healthcare based job positions.
- Team-based management style coupled with the zeal to drive visions into reality
- Motivation based management style to extract the best from the team members.
- Immensely proficient in policy designing, budgetary control, vendor negotiations, procurement, etc.
- Hospital Administration
- Cross Functional Coordination
- Employee Empowerment & Training
- Facilities Management
- Equipment Maintenance
- Integrated Healthcare Delivery
- Liaison & Coordination
- Medical Record Management
- OPD Administration
- Operation Management
- Quality Assurance
- Contract Negotiations
- Team Management
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Sr Hospital Administrator @ HNR Hospital, Gurugram, India
Jun, XX – Present
Hospital Administrator @ PVB Hospital, Bengaluru, India
Oct, XX – Jun, XX
Hospital Administrator @ MNG Hospital, Pune, India
Feb, XX – Oct, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Overseeing complete technical, administrative & workforce (medical & non-clinical) management of the hospital.
- Administering service operations & maintenance of building, utilities and equipment.
- Handling a large team of staffs and managing hospital operations comprising recruitment, budgeting, personnel, HR & technology to achieve business targets & service delivery metrics.
- Not just meeting but surpassing income and expenditure targets.
- Developing productive relationships with multiple stakeholders for multi-agency partnerships.
- Serving as SPOC for supervising hospital operations involving Human Resource, Finance & Accounts, Materials & Pharmacy, IT, Marketing, Biomedical Engineering Department, etc.
- Imparting continuous on-job training to the workforce for enhancing their operational efficiencies through knowledge enhancement and skill grooming.
- Acting as an interface between doctors & other hospital staffs to render reliable healthcare solutions to patients.
- Counselling staff on personal and professional problems.
- Suggesting department heads in setting up personal as well as professional development goals for team members.
- Formulating both long term and short term strategic plans to boost operations.
- Implementing policies that improve as well as protect health, safety, security, quality of work life & environment to ensure proper organisational effectiveness.
- Establishing a robust workflow for all departments in command to enhance work processes and efficiency.
- Liaising with departmental heads to curb turnaround time for numerous diagnostic reports and developing the efficiency of discharge/admission processes.
- Ensuring all departmental safety standards and protocols are strictly abided by in lab, pharmacy, physiotherapy, radiology and customer care.
- Liaising with speciality hospitals & specialists for better patient care by establishing & implementing stringent quality control systems.
- Devising a structured Quality Assurance program to take care of safety and risk management sectors.
- Assuring all emergency code plans, adequate training and periodic mock drills are in place.
- Carrying out proper analysis and launching corrective & preventive actions.
- Setting up structured processes and standards to achieve accreditation.
- Inculcating awareness in the staffs by getting them properly trained.
- Working closely with various HODs for significant document generation and collation.
- Reviewing all departmental manuals to assure that they are in line with the guidelines.
- As a Hospital Administrator, also responsible for coordinating regular audit checks to ensure overall qualitative functioning of the hospital.
Master in Hospital Administration @ BPK University, New Delhi, India
Bachelor in Hospital Administration @ HJP College, Chennai, India
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Hospital Intranet
- Internet Applications
- Email Applications
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Detail Oriented
- Honest & Hardworking
Notice Period – 30 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #123 Paul Street
Phone – 9886XXXXXX
Email – Sachin@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi
Will be glad to furnish on request.
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
Presenting Hospital Administrator Resume Samples in PDF by Jobstagram
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Hospital Administrator Resume Samples in docx
**If the downloaded editable version of Hospital Administrator resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.