Graphic Designer Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Graphic Designer Resume Samples in docx
Graphic Designer Resume Samples & CV Format
A Graphic Designer with an eternal love for all kinds of designs for the purpose of marketing & branding and quite adept in adopting the design process of ‘Thinking’, ‘Acting’ & ‘Inventing’.
- Well over _ years of experience as a Graphic Designer across various realms of information technology, marketing as well as digital publishing.
- Highly adept at Branding & Corporate Communications, Print Media, Infographics, UI/UX, etc.
- Developing the UI/UX for promotional websites, channel and consumer communication including Banner ads, landing pages and closely working with the agencies for final execution within the stipulated time.
- Maintaining website by creating and updating promotional banners as well as regular updates about information on newly-launched products on the homepage.
- Managing the social media channels in partnership with external agencies and developing and creating content as-and-when required.
- Developing and designing material for internal communications & campaigns/programs, including e-mailers, newsletters, creative PowerPoint and other multimedia presentations.
- Graphic Designing
- Book Layout
- Color Correction
- Cover Page
- Email Template
- Flash Banner
- Graphics Drawing
- Magazine Layout
- Photo Retouching
- Photo editing
- Web Page
- Web Template
Sr Graphic Designer @ NPU Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
May, XX – Present
Graphic Designer @ GWR Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Dec, XX – May, XX
Graphic Designer @ DDL Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Aug, XX – Dec, XX
- Designing infographics, short animation, graphical presentation of complex data, etc in a visually stimulating manner.
- Designing product and event promotional campaign, media presentations, customer showcase as well as whiteboard videos.
- Proven ability to deliver timely, creative solutions in fast-paced environments fulfilling design, development, and marketing requirements.
- Ensuring quality, creating standards and preparing deliverable for handoff to developers, client, printers etc.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Keeping up to date with the new design, software, post-production techniques and industry trends.
- Ability to operate on both, Macintosh as well as Windows, backed by extensive experience of working on both the operating systems.
- Experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory & typography in both print as well as digital media and designing UI, icon, landing page, email templates qualitatively.
- Creating and reviewing designs for the product as per the client requirements.
- Developing, designing and executing print, online, and digital media for marketing and web solutions with a high visual impact.
- Excellent analytical and design abilities to create elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions for complex problems.
- Adding a professional touch to the brochure, magazine, web banners, & newsletter, etc. by going the extra mile by probing the client for expectations.
- Maintaining an archive of various designs, briefs, photos & artwork for all future uses to save on time element.
- Detail oriented, strong learning attitude, flexible, self-motivated, problem-solving attitude and meeting deadlines.
- Expert in designing mobile compatible interactive layout.
- Laying a great deal of emphasis on basic principles such as colour, typography, photographic selection, organising elements and usability.
- As a Graphic Designer, also responsible for working closely with the marketing team to generate various ideas for enhancing visual communication.
Diploma in Graphic Designing @ VFR University, Pune, India
BBA @ JLB College, Mumbai, India
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere
- 3ds Max
- Audio/Video editing
- Customer Showcase Videos
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Active Listening
- Team Player
Notice Period – 60 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – 27/7 Das Street
Phone – 9268XXXXXX
Email – Sanjay@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Telugu
To be presented whenever requested.
All the information rendered are true to the best of my knowledge.
**If the downloaded editable version of Graphic Designer resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.