Front Office Manager Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Front Office Manager Resume Samples in docx
Front Office Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
A highly efficient Front Office Manager who has often been known as an embodiment of hospitality & is quite adept in handling revenue management, personnel management, corporate policy implementation, general administrative activities, training, as well as facilities management.
- As a Front Office Manager, well versed with front office operations as well as revenue management with a total hospitality experience of about _ years with leading brand of corporates & hotels.
- Arranging and observing travel arrangements, liaising with hotels concerning accommodation, menus, meeting rooms, etc. and commanding the effective rendering of facilities comprising housekeeping, transport, materials, etc.
- Framing work direction and strategy for the teammates after out-and-out assessment of their abilities.
- Assuring steady operations at all times come what may and keeping proper etiquette as well as discipline by executing & adjusting the methods.
- Establishing service criteria and guidelines that serve as the benchmark for outstanding service delivery.
- Collaborating with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, goals, procedures and objectives.
- Working in sync with departments to attain harmonious working atmosphere and operational productivity.
- Handling overall budgeting, procurement, forecasting, allocation & consumption of resources.
- Keeping administration activities like office facilities, transport facilities, security services, etc. under the scanner to guarantee the constant guest delivery experience.
- Directing the official correspondence, mail management, fixed assets, etc.
- Front Office Operations
- Cash & Revenue Management
- General Administration
- Business Development
- Client Relationship Management
- MIS and Documentation
- Resource Optimization
- Facilities Management
- Security Administration
- Courier Management
- Transport Administration
- Office Administration
- Team Management
- Travel Management
Senior Front Office Manager @ VBD Hotels, Hyderabad, India
Apr, XX – Present
Manager – Front Office @ XSW Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Oct, XX – Apr, XX
Front Office Manager @ IYT Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Mar, XX – Oct, XX
Assistant Manager – Front Office @ BNG Hotels, New Delhi, India
Mar, XX – Oct, XX
- Overall responsible for Front Office Operations for the hotel, handling all guest and internal customer complaints in courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensuring smooth coordination between all the operational areas within Front Office and other related departments.
- Patrolling on time check-ins & check-outs along with ensuring minimal wait time for esteemed clients.
- Securing compliance with all front office policies, payments, specified standards & procedures.
- Assuring satisfaction of guests’ service from their arrival until their departure.
- Accountable for all room division operations in the absence of General Manager.
- Checking received reservation requests on a daily basis followed by the input of reservation into the system & assigning rooms.
- Working on strategies to upsell breakfast, food & beverage to the guests.
- Supervising recruitment as well as training of staffs for the purpose of grooming them up for a better efficiency & guest satisfaction.
- Coordinating front office duties with various departments such as front office executive, housekeeping, sales and marketing.
- Managing online booking and coordinating with hotel’s website team to check if the rates are accurate.
- Coordinating with the on-duty manager for cash control, monitoring departmental costs and ensuring performance against the specified budget.
- Responsible for enhancing revenue through electronic channels & assuring optimum online channel management by ensuring that the website shows up on the various online search engine for the right set of keywords.
- Leaving no stone unturned in ensuring smooth functioning of the in-house pickups and drops service.
- Rolling out cab service offers to encourage the guests to avail hotel transport service in place of 3rd party or private cabs.
- As a Front Office Manager, also responsible for organizing fun filled staff get together & inculcating a feeling of healthy competition in them.
Master in Hotel Management @ HGT University, Pune, India
Bachelor in Hotel Management @ SWL College, Indore, India
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Internet & E-Mail Applications
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Detail Oriented
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #223 Paul St
Phone – 9844XXXXXX
Email – Rishabh@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Telugu
Mr A Adhikari 770032XXXX Ms M Sehgal 886600YYYY
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of Front Office Manager resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.