Front Office Executive Resume Samples & CV Format
A disciplined Front Office Executive with outstanding multitasking abilities and immensely adept in managing facilities & administration to optimise operational efficiency.
- An overall experience of _ years as Front Office Executive with key competencies pivoting around facility management, front desk & office administration.
- Highly capable of structuring and executing innovative administrative policies as well as procedures to generate continued commitment & dedication.
- Identified as a proactive & hands-on professional who can quickly recognize obstacles, form tactical strategies and implement effective programs in challenging diverse environments.
- Demonstrated expertise in office procedures comprising handling reception desk duties, attending board line telephone number & prioritizing work schedule.
- Great man-management, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Front Office Management
- Office Administration
- Facility Management
- Travel Management
- Security Management
- Telephonic Etiquettes
- Courier Management
- Conference Management
- Relationship Management
- House Keeping Management
- MIS Management
- Stationary Management
- Invoice Administration
- Database Maintenance
Senior Front Office Executive @ UIX Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Feb, XX – Present
Executive – Front Office @ MND Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Sep, XX – Feb, XX
Front Office Executive @ KCV Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Nov, XX – Sep, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
Front Office Management:
- Efficiently managed front office relationships to assure proper information management and service standards.
- Handling management of facilities & infrastructure to ensure the cost-effective & smooth running of operations.
- Responding to enquiries and queries from the client over the phone, email or social media.
- Creating as well as managing the database of personal information.
- Accountable for attending all the calls from the clients and routing them to the concerned department or person.
- Supporting recruiting team with preliminary interview process by taking care of candidate flow and timing.
- Managing courier services, mail, postal & xerox.
- Upkeeping as well as booking of meeting rooms, conference rooms, office assignments, etc
- Organising several training sessions for the team members to heighten their performance.
- Keeping the database of attendance & leave record.
- Carrying out & supervising day to day maintenance of the building.
- Managing and assuring effective communication among all staff members within the company.
- Monitoring as well as addressing day to day staff requirement.
- Finishing all office administration requirement like housekeeping, electricity, furniture, drinking water, internet, stationery, etc. well within the allotted budget.
- Supervising housekeeping team by following the check list and maintaining attendance records, general upkeep and facility round.
- Handling petty cash account issues for day to day office expenses.
- Managing the food facilities like meal management, coffee & snack.
- Responsible for recruitment of team members for housekeeping.
- Keeping track & maintaining records of in-house transport vehicle followed by verifying it.
- Handling expense statements for telephone, internet dongles, electricity, etc.
- Maintaining MIS sheet for all the bills and handing them over to finance department for further processing.
- Taking care of both incoming and outgoing logistics work.
- Responsible for all the printing work like visiting card, banners, identity cards, magazines & brochures by coordinating with the graphic designer while taking administration head in the loop.
- Making travel & hotel arrangements for the in-house staffs, be it domestic or international.
- As a Front Office Executive, also responsible for organising events like the annual day, birthday parties, reward & recognition function, etc.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) @ NCX University, Chandigarh, India
Diploma in Computer Applications @ YMC College, Hyderabad, India
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- E-Mail & Internet Applications
- Active & Proactive
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Detail Oriented
- Honest & Hardworking
- Team Player
Notice Period – Negotiable
Salary Expectation – 6 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – No
Communication Address – #986 Kapil Boulevard
Phone – 9902XXXXXX
Email – Neha@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English & Hindi
Mr K Taneja 993489YYYY Ms V Sharma 809012XXXX
The details provided above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
Presenting Front Office Executive Resume Samples in PDF by Jobstagram
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Front Office Executive Resume Samples in docx
**If the downloaded editable version of Front Office Executive resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.