Rank 1st Front Office Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
A disciplined Front Office Executivewith outstanding multitasking abilities and immensely adept in managing facilities & administration to optimise operational efficiency.
- An overall experience of _ years as Front Office Executivewith key competencies pivoting around facility management, front desk & office administration.
- Highly capable of structuring and executing innovative administrative policies as well as procedures to generate continued commitment & dedication.
- Identified as a proactive & hands-on professional who can quickly recognize obstacles, form tactical strategies and implement effective programs in challenging diverse environments.
- Demonstrated expertise in office procedures comprising handling reception desk duties, attending boardline telephone number & prioritizing work schedule.
- Great man-management, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Front Office Management
- Office Administration
- Facility Management
- Travel Management
- Front Desk Reception
- Security Management
- House Keeping Management
- MIS Management
Senior Front Office Executive @ ADB Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Feb, XX – Present
Front Office Executive @ FGA Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Sep, XX – Feb, XX
Front Office Executive @ ADJ Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Nov, XX – Sep, XX
Front Office & Admin Executive @ KHK Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Mar, XX – Nov, XX
Executive – Front Office @ HMB Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Jun, XX – Mar, XX
Front Office Management:
- Efficiently managed front office relationships to assure proper information management and service standards.
- Handling management of facilities & infrastructure to ensure the cost-effective & smooth running of operations.
- Responding to enquiries and queries from the client over the phone, email or social media.
- Creating as well as managing the database of personal information.
- Accountable for attending all the calls from the clients and routing them to the concerned department or person.
- Supporting recruiting team with preliminary interview process by taking care of candidate flow and timing.
- Managing courier services, mail, postal & xerox.
- Upkeeping as well as booking of meeting rooms, conference rooms, office assignments, etc
- Organising several training sessions for the team members to heighten their performance.
- Keeping the database of attendance & leave record.
- Carrying out & supervising day to day maintenance of the building.
- Managing and assuring effective communication among all staff members within the company.
- Monitoring as well as addressing day to day staff requirement.
- Finishing all office administration requirement like housekeeping, electricity, furniture, drinking water, internet, stationery, etc well within the allotted budget.
- Supervising housekeeping team by following the check list and maintaining attendance records, general upkeep and facility round.
- Handling petty cash account issues for day to day office expenses.
- Managing the food facilities like meal management, coffee & snack.
- Responsible for recruitment of team members for housekeeping.
- Keeping track & maintaining records of in-house transport vehicle followed by verifying it.
- Handling expense statements for telephone, internet dongles, electricity, etc.
- Maintaining MIS sheet for all the bills and handing them over to finance department for further processing.
- Taking care of both incoming and outgoing logistics work.
- Responsible for all the printing work like visiting card, banners, identity cards, magazines & brochures by coordinating with the graphic designer while taking administration head in the loop.
- Making travel & hotel arrangements for the in-house staffs, be it domestic or international.
- Keeping myself in the role of a travel coordinator and rendering thorough support as well as guidance concerning tickets, hotel and other logistic arrangements for the team.
- Organising events like the annual day, birthday parties, reward & recognition function, etc.
Bachelor Of Arts (B.A) @ HGZ University, Pune, India
Diploma in Computer Applications @ CDM College, Pune, India
MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Internet Applications
Active & Proactive, Attentive, Compliant & Adaptive, Consistent, Detail Oriented, Enthusiastic, Honest & Hardworking, Logical, Punctual, Team Player
Notice Period – Negotiable
Salary Expectation – 6 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – No
Communication Address – #986 Kapil Boulevard
Phone – 9902XXXXXX
Email – Priyanka@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Marathi
Mr K Taneja 993489YYYY Ms V Sharma 809012XXXX
The details provided above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
Download Resume Templates using the above content
Rank 2nd Front Office Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
A result oriented Front Office Executive aiming for assignments in Front Office administration with leading organisation of repute.
- Highly energetic and motivated individual with over _ years of experience as a Front Office Executive.
- A team player and an excellent motivator.
- Able to grow positive business relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels of the organisational.
Front Office Execution
Work Experience Snippet
Senior Front Office Executive @ NBO Inc, Seattle (USA), May, XX – Present
Front Office Executive @ GGR Inc, Edmonton (Canada), Jan, XX – Apr, XX
Accepting, screening and routing telephone calls.
Greeting as well as directing visitors.
Handling incoming and outgoing mails.
Handling customer queries.
Arranging conference calls.
Managing postal & courier services.
Assisting recruitment team with interview process by managing candidate flow and timing.
Booking conference rooms & meeting rooms.
Managing and ensuring effective communication between all front office executive team members within the organisation.
Monitoring and addressing day to day staff requirement.
Accomplishing all office admin requirement within the approved budget.
Keeping attendance records.
Handling petty cash account issues for day to day office expenses.
Managing the food facilities.
Handling expense statements like credit card, telephone, electricity bills, cab bills, etc.
Coordinating with internal departments, like HR, Finance, etc.
Maintaining MIS sheet for all the bills and handing them over to accounts team for processing release of payments.
Scheduling appointments and meetings with internal and external staff.
Keeping track of appointments, meeting and daily work schedule.
Responsible for handling meetings, reports, diary management and calendar management.
Handling end-to-end travel requirements.
- Graduation in Arts from PAM University, Boston (USA) in 20XX
- Certification in Front Office Operations from UMW Institute, Kolkata (India) in 20XX
Well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Internet Applications.
Rank 3rd Front Office Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
- A thorough Front Office Executive professional with experience pivoting around relationship management, operations, and handling issues of visitors, guests, clients & employees.
- Great ability to communicate effectively.
- Exceptional ability to maintain a professional, neat and groomed appearance adhering to standards.
- MS Word
Front Office Executive @ KCV Hotels, San Francisco (USA), Dec, XX – Present
Jr Front Office Executive @ PPW Group of Hotels, Oxford (UK), Feb, XX – Dec, XX
As a Front Office Executive, primarily responsible for assisting guests during check in & check outs.
Handling front office, reservations, room sales, cashier, concierge and bell desk.
Responsible for upselling guests to higher categories.
Going through arrivals for the day & block rooms as per the guest preference so as to offer quickest check in.
Coordinating mutually with all other departments like house keeping, travel desk, bell desk, room service, restaurant, etc
Maintaining a hospitable as well as warm environment for guests so as to provide them with the most comfortable stay.
Making as well as amending reservation as per guest’s choice & feasibility.
Handling all incoming telephone calls for reservation.
Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are solved satisfactorily.
Maintaining the room position and declaring sold out for different category rooms.
Handling direct sales.
- Master’s Degree in Hotel Operations from CNB University, Surat (India) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Administration from HHI Academy, Brisbane (Australia) in 20XX
Rank 4th Front Office Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
Carrying _ years of experience as a Front Office Executive with excellent customer service skills and an intuitive understanding of people. Aim to work and grow in a professionally driven enterprise where I can use all of my intelligence, creativity & smart work to prove my worth.
- Positive Attitude and Self Confidence.
- Ability to work in a team of front office executives.
- Hard working and self motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good coordination skills
Work Experience Snippet
Sr Front Office Executive @ HUO Inc, Manila (Philippines), Nov, XX – Present
Junior Front Office Executive @ ACX Inc, Dubai (UAE), Jun, XX – Nov, XX
Handling petty cash and maintaining its record.
Handling incoming and outgoing calls through EPABX system
Maintaining records and coordinating all admin aspects of front office.
Assisting directors of the company in managing their schedule.
Handling hotel and flight bookings.
Coordinating with IT personnel for computer system related problems.
Managing housekeeping staff.
Handling and ordering stock of company letter heads, visiting cards, and company profiles for conferences.
Preparing attendance summary on a daily & monthly basis.
Facilitating birthdays of employees.
Assisting Assistant HR Manager in scheduling interview.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Graduation in Mass Communication from PTX University, Colombo (Sri Lanka) in 20XX
- Certification in Front Office Management from LLU Institute, Calgary (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 5th Front Office Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
Seeking a promising and challenging career as a Front Office Executive so that I can maximise my front office skills and see myself growing along with the employer I choose to work with.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Windows, Macintosh
Open to learning new things
Senior Front Office Executive @ OIB Inc, Port Louis (Mauritius), Oct, XX – Present
Assistant Front Office Executive @ PPL Inc, Kathmandu (Nepal), Jun, XX – Sep, XX
Roles & Responsibilities
Handling incoming and outgoing calls.
Transferring calls to concerned departments.
Filing of papers.
Booking cabs for visitors.
Verifying monthly bills & getting the payments released.
Checking emails and responding to them accurately.
Assisting in utilisation of conference rooms.
Ensuring cleanliness of front office area.
Responsible for ensuring availability of stationary & training materials.
Preparing database of client contacts and updating them at regular intervals.
Receiving, informing & guiding visitors.
Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities.
Maintaining the relationship with new as well as existing clients.
Supporting top management and other staff as needed.
Ensuring all front office Executive team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Graduation in Hotel Administration from KPN University, Wellington (New Zealand) in 20XX
- Diploma in Hotel Management from YGN Academy, Durban (South Africa) in 20XX
Rank 6th Front Office Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
Ability to grasp things easily.
Ability to communicate and mix with people.
Dedication and determination.
- Master’s Degree in Hospitality from VLU University, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities from KAM Institute, Singapore in 20XX
Senior Front Office Executive @ BLB Inc, Dhaka (Bangladesh), Sep, XX – Present
Executive – Front Office @ SDR Inc, Cork (Ireland), July, XX – Aug, XX
As a Front Office Executive, responsible for maintaining a high standard of appearance.
Handling switch board to attend incoming and outgoing calls.
Maintaining front office log.
Booking conference rooms and reservation for managers.
Meeting clients on a regular basis and enquiring about their comfort level, feedbacks and suggestions to enhance the services.
Reviewing various maintenance issues and improvement of the facility.
Liaising closely with other departments ensuring that all relevant information is communicated promptly and accurately.
Liaising in all circumstances with the manager ensuring a good communication.
Maintaining client’s birthday and anniversary list by sending flowers and cakes.
Word Processing: Microsoft Word
GUI: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Access
Accounting Package: Tally
Rank 7th Front Office Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
An innovative and flexible Front Office Executive with skills as well as abilities pivoting around immense experience in hospitality industry.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Ability to deal diplomatically
- Willingness to learn
Work Experience Summary
Sr Front Office Executive @ KKO Inc, London (UK), Nov, XX – Present
Front Office Executive @ HHJ Inc, Chicago (USA), Feb, XX – Oct, XX
Maintaining, administering and supervising entire front office operations like reservation, guest relations and travel, etc.
Providing guests with maximum efficiency of services, comfort as well as satisfaction.
Ensuring company standards of uniform and grooming are implanted throughout the department and the entire property according to set standards.
Imparting training to newly appointed front office executives and evaluating their work performance.
Holding regular departmental meetings.
Implementing standard operating procedures of the department.
Ensuring all the front office executive staffs are completely familiar with safety and security procedures.
Taking feedback from guests and informing the line manager in case of not so good feedbacks.
Coordinating with other departmental heads for arrangement of conferences.
- Post Graduation in Hotel Management from KKX University, Pune (India) in 20XX
- Graduation in Hotel Administration from LAO Academy, Ottawa (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 8th Front Office Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
Front Office Executive @ ZSA Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad (India), Jun, XX – Present
Front Office Executive – Trainee @ KLO Inc, Denver (USA), Aug, XX – Jun, XX
- Managing the overall front office operations.
- Receiving & forwarding calls to the concerned departments.
- Maintain log of all outgoing and incoming calls.
- Handling EPABX system.
- Handling corporate clients, visitors, vendors and candidates for interview.
- Taking care of receiving mails & forwarding them to respective departmental heads.
- Maintaining staff attendance register on a daily basis.
- Coordinating with all the branches & sister companies.
- Maintaining decorum of front office area.
- Following up with courier companies.
- Checking emails frequently.
- Arranging the cab facility for employees travelling for official purpose.
- Responsible for managing all other general activities of a front office executive.
- Master’s Degree in Hospitality Management from NYD University, Sydney (Australia) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management from JHO Institute, Bristol (United Kingdom) in 20XX
- High School from GTX School, Victoria (Canada) in 20XX
- Windows & Macintosh
- Ms-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Internet & Email
Rank 9th Front Office Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
Looking forward to endeavouring a Front Office Executive position to sharpen my skills and abilities in industry.
Front Office Executive @ PPM Inc, Melbourne (Australia), Dec, XX – Present
Jr Front Office Executive @ CVI Inc, Vancouver (Canada), Apr, XX – Dec, XX
- Providing front office support, and handling the visitors, guests and employees daily.
- Handling and answering telephone inquiries from customers and prospects on a daily basis.
- Implementing, developing and maintaining inventory control policies and procedures.
- Ordering and tracking inventory on hand.
- Keeping careful track of inventory.
- Excellent petty cash handling skills and familiarity with POS system.
- Assisting the trainer with new employee training by arranging for training materials.
- Taking care of errors and assuring there are no errors before the day closes.
- MBA in Human Resource Management from JUP University, Singapore in 20XX
- Graduation in Arts from CDB Academy, Malaysia in 20XX
Rank 10th Front Office Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
A Front Office Executive with comprehensive experience in all facets of front office activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality from KUV University, New York City (USA) in 20XX
- Certification in Front Office Operations from BOP Institute, London (UK) in 20XX
Front Office Executive @ KCP Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad (India), July, XX – Present
Monitoring the front office and welcoming the guests.
Responsible for material requisition.
Handling queries and responding with the best suggestion.
Taking care of complaints made by guests and visitors, followed by passing them to the senior management.
Handling courier & telephones bills.
Maintaining record of pantry items as well as housekeeping.
Booking air tickets, hotels and logistics.
Sending quote of the day.
Sending birthday emails.
Looking after the joining formality of newly recruited employees.
- Knowledge of Computer Basics
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Internet Applications
- Email Applications
- Internet based research
Looking for a Front Office Executive job? Submit your Online Resume now