Rank 1st Front Desk Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
An experienced Front Desk Executive with exceptional relationship management skills, a sound business understanding and ability to conceive productive and profitable solutions.
- Approximately _ years of qualitative experience as a Front Desk Executive equipped with robust problem solving & interpersonal skills, an ability to perceive, analyse circumstances and implement solutions whenever required.
- An extensive and strategic understanding of human relations and business objectives.
- Skilled in meeting project deadlines, strictly obeying internal processes and methods within a dynamic work environment.
- Front Office & Travel Management
- Incoming/Outgoing Calls
- General Administration
- Facility Management
- General & Banking Correspondence
- Database Management
- Back Office Operation
- Customer service
- Housekeeping Management
Sr Front Desk Executive @ ADB Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon, India
Sep, XX – Present
Executive – Front Desk @ GGG Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon, India
Mar, XX – Sep, XX
Front Desk Executive @ DJC Pvt. Ltd, Faridabad, India
Jul, XX – Sep, XX
Front Desk Executive @ KGH Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon, India
Jan, XX – Jul, XX
Front Desk Executive @ BMB Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India
Apr, XX – Jan, XX
Front Desk Executive @ ZZZ Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
May, XX – Apr, XX
- Attending visitors & coordinating with them for their requirements & queries.
- Supervising housekeeping activities and administration related work in an efficient manner for ensuring the uniform functioning of the office.
- Composing and maintaining daily report for enquiries & walk-ins in the office premises.
- Establishing and developing a good rapport with the customers & leaving no stone unturned in ensuring that the goodwill of the business is intact by addressing their issues followed by possibly suggesting a perfect solution.
- Maintaining monthly inventory of stationary and housekeeping stocks.
- Getting the conference room ready for all high-level meetings of the board.
- Attending all incoming and outgoing phone calls & routing them to the right department.
- Coordinating with the customer service team for queries or concerns of the clients.
- Filing necessary documents concerning customer complaints, invoices, acknowledgements, etc.
- Checking emails & either responding or informing the concerned department and following up later to ensure client satisfaction.
- Attendance and leave management of housekeeping staff.
- Rendering reminders for meetings, events, conferences, appointments to the higher management of the organisation.
Certification in Business Communication @ MMC University, Noida
Bachelor of Arts @ ADM College, New Delhi, India
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Access, Tally, Internet/Email applications.
Active & Proactive, Attentive, Considerate, Dependability, Enthusiastic, Punctual, Self Motivated, Team Player
Notice Period – 90 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Maybe
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #999 Singh Boulevard
Contact Info – 9891XXXXXX/Priyanka@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi
Will be glad to furnish on request.
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge.
Download Templates based on above content
Rank 2nd Front Desk Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
Carrying nearly _ years of experience as a Front Desk Executive while strongly supporting an organisation’s day to day front desk agenda. Adept at rendering the company with timely arrangements and ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere to guests, clients, visitors and in house employees.
Strictly abiding by policies.
Maintaining cordial relation with colleagues, clients and helpers.
Maintaining personal integrity.
Taking responsibility of the work assigned and making sure that it gets done on time.
Senior Front Desk Executive @ BGZ Inc, San Francisco (USA), Oct, XX – Present
Front Desk Executive @ IPT Inc, Ottawa (Canada), Mar, XX – Oct, XX
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Handling all the incoming and outgoing calls and responsible to take messages when the concerned employees are not available.
Providing necessary information to the caller.
Maintaining incoming and outgoing courier register and check bills for the same.
Coordinating company visitors and assuring help in a timely manner.
Handling entire front desk operations.
Assuring that the housekeeping and pantry service is provided on time.
Booking travel arrangements inclusive of flight booking and cab service.
Responding to emails, timely and with efficiency.
Updating and maintaining contact details of all employees.
Fixing appointments and booking conference rooms for meetings
Independently handling corporate gifting to employees and important clients during annual celebration.
Issuing stationery and ensuring no misuse with the help of tracking.
Arranging monthly “Birthday Bash” for employees.
Making sure that good hygiene is maintained in the office pantry and restrooms.
Handling day to day Petty Cash
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management from NIK University, Austin (USA) in 20XX
- Certification in Front Desk Operations from VCG Institute, Chennai (India) in 20XX
Rank 3rd Front Desk Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
To work as a Front Desk Executive with an organisation which utilises my front desk knowledge & skills and provides me opportunities to develop into the better professional version of myself.
Proficient in researching online.
Adept at using Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Possess a good typing speed
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
Front Desk Executive @ TTC Inc, Los Angeles (USA), Feb, XX – Present
Jr Front Desk Executive @ NNV Inc, Birmingham (UK), May, XX – Jan, XX
Taking charge of front desk responsibilities enthusiastically.
Attending all incoming calls properly and routing them to appropriate department(s).
Noting down all the incoming & outgoing call details in the register and digital notepad.
Attending to various queries of visitors.
Receiving all couriers and other inward posts and handling them over to the concerned department.
Ensuring that the Biometric Attendance System works flawlessly.
Maintaining the list of job applicants & coordinating with them for interview.
- Master’s Degree in Humanities from HBC University, Bengaluru (India) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts from KZA Academy, Adelaide (Australia) in 20XX
Rank 4th Front Desk Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
An honest and immensely dedicated Front Desk Executive professional with a versatile front desk activities skill set developed through experience.
Work Experience Snippet
Sr Front Desk Executive @ JUB Inc, Quezon City (Philippines), Jun, XX – Present
Junior Front Desk Executive @ PPU Inc, Abu Dhabi (UAE), Sep, XX – Jun, XX
Key Roles & Responsibilities
As a Front Desk Executive, responsible for handling all incoming and outgoing calls, fax & couriers.
Maintaining pantry and stationery inward & outward stock.
Managing documents & sending them through email and regular post.
Preparing invoice copy for the material which has to dispatch to the clients or other branches.
Booking cabs for the clients, employees & delegates.
Arranging meals for employees.
Submitting monthly bills to accounts department for payment.
Setting up official email for new joiner.
Making meeting arrangements with client
Coordinating personal rounds of interview for the job openings.
Coordinating with all the departments for smooth functioning of front desk work.
Maintaining logbooks for telephone/visitors.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Internet & Email Applications
- Graduation in Hospitality Management from OUI University, Kandy (Sri Lanka) in 20XX
- Certification in Front Desk Management from PAU Institute, Victoria (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 5th Front Desk Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
Seeking a suitable Front Desk Executive job in an employee centric and growth oriented company.
- A dynamic Front Desk Executive professional with more than _ yearsof experience in all spheres of front desk domain.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organisational abilities.
Senior Front Desk Executive @ NNH Inc, Port Louis (Mauritius), Feb, XX – Present
Assistant Front Desk Executive @ KUB Inc, Kathmandu (Nepal), Oct, XX – Jan, XX
As a Front Desk Executive, basically responsible for communicating with domestic as well as international guests, clients and vendors.
Keeping in constant contact with vendor through verbal and written communication.
Coordinating with entire office staff.
Engaging in day to day interaction with the clients for solving all of their queries.
Organising seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management from TUT University, Hamilton (New Zealand) in 20XX
- Diploma in Aviation from KUG Academy, Johannesburg (South Africa) in 20XX
Rank 6th Front Desk Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
A Front Desk Executive who is eternally willing to take on any exciting challenge pivoting around front desk & administration activities.
- Front Desk Operations
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Master’s Degree in Arts from VGT University, George Town (Malaysia) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts from XPG Institute, Singapore in 20XX
Senior Front Desk Executive @ LLK Inc, Chittagong (Bangladesh), Oct, XX – Present
Executive – Front Desk @ PPW Inc, Limerick (Ireland), Dec, XX – Sep, XX
Welcoming visitors and directing them appropriately.
Receiving, directing and relaying telephone as well as fax messages.
Responding to enquirers enthusiastically.
Recording and handling all incoming and outgoing courier.
Looking after monthly stationery orders and generating invoices.
Analysing the house keeping material usage and controlling the orders.
Looking after monthly housekeeping material and bills.
Coordinating with housekeeping supervisors, electricians and other office support staffs.
Rendering secretarial support to Admin Manager for meetings.
Organising and arranging business meetings as well as conferences.
- Also, handling all other general responsibilities of a front desk executive.
Rank 7th Front Desk Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
Looking forwardto work as a Front Desk Executive in a highly motivated and esteemed organisation.
Sr Front Desk Executive @ UPH Hotels, Manchester (UK), May, XX – Present
Front Desk Executive @ TRQ Group of Hotels, Seattle (USA), Jan, XX – May, XX
As a Front Desk Executive, responsible for making reservations and allocating hotel rooms to the housekeeping department and guests.
Coordinating with the team of front desk executives.
Ensuring that all hotel standards and procedures are applied.
Managing daily billing and payments.
Ensuring that the clients are offered high quality services.
Participating in daily briefings.
Reviewing logbooks daily.
Building and maintaining positive relationships with all guests.
Adhering to hotel brand standards.
Actively participating in organised meetings.
Making the manager on duty aware of any complaints.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management from DTE University, Kolkata (India) in 20XX
- Diploma in Hotel Operations from PYV Academy, Toronto (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 8th Front Desk Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
Seeking a challenging career as a Front Desk Executive which will allow me to upgrade my hospitality skills and reflect that in the project(s) I take up.
Front Desk Executive @ PPS Pvt Ltd, Mumbai (India), Aug, XX – Present
Front Desk Executive – Trainee @ GYJ Inc, Chicago (USA), Nov, XX – July, XX
Coordinating as well as scheduling travel arrangements like air travel and hotel booking.
Maintaining & generating monthly leave record of the employees.
Creating and maintaining files, records, contact lists and spreadsheets.
Preparing routine approvals and forwarding them to accounts team for release of payment.
Administering the cleanliness of the premises.
Organising staff lunch.
- MBA in Marketing from KRF University, Perth (Australia) in 20XX
- BBA from GTQ Institute, Liverpool (United Kingdom) in 20XX
- High School from UOX School, Edmonton (Canada) in 20XX
Familiarity with basic computers like Microsoft Office, Internet and outlook express.
Rank 9th Front Desk Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
Intend to grab a Front Desk Executive job opportunity to learn and contribute in a conducive environment by utilising my potential to the maximum.
Front Desk Executive @ KTC Inc, Canberra (Australia), Apr, XX – Present
Jr Front Desk Executive @ BBV Inc, Montreal (Canada), Oct, XX – Mar, XX
Key Result Areas
Maintaining the Register (Outwards & Inwards)
Assisting human resource and administration department.
Responsible for managing facility.
Managing communication in office through emails, notices & circulars.
Managing transport & cabs.
Making necessary arrangement for meetings & conferences.
As a Front Desk Executive, also looked after booking air tickets, hotel & cabs for employees through mobile application.
- Post Graduation in Operations Management from TPL University, Singapore in 20XX
- Graduation in Humanities from PYG Academy, Malaysia in 20XX
Rank 10th Front Desk Executive Resume Format & CV Sample
An entry level Front Desk Executive who is willing to take on challenging assignments in the form of front desk operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality from JYO University, Denver (USA) in 20XX
- Certification in Front Desk Operations from NND Institute, Brighton (UK) in 20XX
Front Desk Executive @ KBR Pvt Ltd, Jaipur (India), Aug, XX – Present
- As a Front Desk Executive, primarily responsible for welcoming the customers and greeting & treating them professionally.
- Managing the entire front desk activities.
- Responsible for booking domestic as well as international air tickets.
- Making clients feel comfortable by answering to their questions and concerns.
- Preparing daily reports.
- Managing courier & billing.
- Keeping the record of all the documents as well as payments.
- Knowledge of computers & office applications.
- Coordinating with all the office branches & departments.
- Coordinating with vendors for Visiting card & ID card of employees.
Microsoft Office Suite, Internet and Email Applications.
Searching a Front Desk Executive job. Submit your Online Resume now