Front Desk Executive Resume Samples & CV Format
An experienced Front Desk Executive with exceptional relationship management skills, a sound business understanding and an eternal ability to conceive productive as well as profitable solutions.
- Approximately _ years of qualitative experience as a Front Desk Executive equipped with robust problem solving & interpersonal skills, an ability to perceive, analyse circumstances and implement solutions whenever required.
- An extensive and strategic understanding of human relations and business objectives.
- Skilled in meeting project deadlines, strictly obeying internal processes and methods within a dynamic work environment.
- Front Office & Travel Management
- Incoming/Outgoing Calls
- General Administration
- Facility Management
- General & Banking Correspondence
- Database Management
- Back Office Operation
- Customer service
- Housekeeping Management
Sr Front Desk Executive @ JTR Pvt. Ltd, Gurugram, India
Sep, XX – Present
Executive – Front Desk @ NOQ Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Mar, XX – Sep, XX
Front Desk Executive @ CXW Hotels, Bengaluru, India
Jul, XX – Sep, XX
- Attending visitors & coordinating with them for their requirements & queries.
- Supervising housekeeping activities and administration related work in an efficient manner for ensuring the uniform functioning of the office.
- Composing and maintaining daily report for enquiries & walk-ins in the office premises.
- Establishing and developing a good rapport with the customers & leaving no stone unturned in ensuring that the goodwill of the business is intact by addressing their issues followed by possibly suggesting a perfect solution.
- Maintaining monthly inventory of stationary and housekeeping stocks.
- Getting the conference room ready for all high-level meetings of the board.
- Attending all incoming and outgoing phone calls & routing them to the right department.
- Coordinating with the customer service team for queries or concerns of the clients.
- Filing necessary documents concerning customer complaints, invoices, acknowledgements, etc.
- Checking emails & either responding or informing the concerned department and following up later to ensure client satisfaction.
- Attendance and leave management of housekeeping staff.
- As a Front Desk Executive, also responsible for rendering reminders for meetings, events, conferences, appointments to the higher management of the organisation.
Certification in Business Communication @ LXT University, Chennai
Bachelor of Hotel Management @ BNK College, Pune, India
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Tally, Amadeus, Galileo
Active as well as Proactive, Attentive, Dependability, Enthusiastic, Punctual, Self-Motivated, Team Player
Notice Period – 90 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #999 Singh Boulevard
Contact Info – 9891XXXXXX/Priyanka@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi
Will be glad to furnish on request.
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge.
Presenting Front Desk Executive Resume Samples in PDF by Jobstagram
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Front Desk Executive Resume Samples in docx
**If the downloaded editable version of Front Desk Executive resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.