Rank 2nd Executive Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
To be associated with a progressive organisation that gives scope to update as well as develop my knowledge and expertise as an Executive Assistant.
- Multifaceted, Efficient, Service Oriented & Reliable Executive Assistant with _ years of experience supporting Top Level Management.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Phone, Email & Digital communication skills.
- Proficient in working on all standard Office Applications, MS Office tools and CRM Applications.
- Diversified skill sets covering Executive Assistance, Travel Management, Channel Management, Client Relations, Writing, Recruitment Coordination, Account Management and Event Management.
Senior Executive Assistant @ UGK Inc, Denver (USA), Apr, XX – Present
Executive Assistant Trainee @ BFR Inc, Calgary (Canada), May, XX – Apr, XX
Key duties as an Executive Assistant
- Managing calendar and scheduling appointment for the CTO as per his availability.
- Screening and prioritising phone calls and emails for him.
- Creating, transcribing, and distributing meeting agendas and minutes.
- Taking dictation efficiently.
- Maintaining and managing diaries and meeting commitments.
- Providing best in class executive assistance & maintaining electronic filing system.
- Managing Travel and Hotel stay and ensuring all travel itinerary hardcopies are shared with him as well.
- Coordinating with corporate travel houses for International travel and VISA documentation.
- Preparing and maintaining the expense report.
- Meeting & greeting clients as well as visitors.
- Planning, organising and managing events.
- Setting up accommodation and entertainment arrangements for delegates.
- Writing letters using Microsoft Word and preparing reports using Microsoft Excel.
- Coordinating with all the Top Management, Key Managers for assuring a smooth day to day operations.
- Verifying travel & monthly bills and getting the same approved by him.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Flexibility to handle situations & ability to deal with different type of customers.
- An ability to carry out executive assistance multitasks flawlessly.
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility.
- Post Graduation in Arts from PTN University, Chicago (USA) in 20XX
- Graduation in Arts from DSX College, Surat (India) in 20XX
Rank 3rd Executive Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
I wish to contribute to the success of the organisation by utilising my knowledge, experience and potential as an Executive Assistant. Presently looking for an opportunity to work in your esteemed organisation to gain more knowledge for continuous professional growth. Also, holding an excellent ability to multitask and perform in a pressurised corporate work environment.
- Coordinating with clients and working in unification with other executive assistants in order to help the senior management.
- Adept at interacting effectively with individuals of various designations and strata to achieve long lasting and trusting business relationships.
- Proficient in using Microsoft office suite applications like excel, word, powerpoint, etc.
Strengths & Capabilities
- Positive Outlook
- Time Management Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Relationship Skills
- Handling Calls
- Business Correspondence Skills
- Word Processing Skills
Executive Assistant to Chairman @ DBU Inc, San Francisco (USA), May, XX – Present
Jr Executive Assistant @ WZS Inc, Manchester (UK), Jun, XX – Apr, XX
- Coordinating with clients & scheduling meetings for the Chairman.
- Fixing his appointment for client meetings.
- Arranging conference calls.
- Maintaining performance reports in the territory.
- Drafting letters for office correspondence on his behalf.
- Managing as well as supervising executive assistance work & initiatives.
- Maintaining itinerary and day to day schedule.
- Arranging and coordinating for official guests stay in hotels for business meetings.
- Managing employee reimbursement & related follow ups.
- Also, as an Executive Assistant, responsible for supervising the general housekeeping work to ensure cleanliness and hygiene at work place.
- Getting in touch with Hospital Administrator in case of any medical emergency concerning senior management.
- MBA in Finance from GTI University, Mumbai (India) in 20XX
- Bachelor of Finance from KUK University, Sydney (Australia) in 20XX
MS Office, Internet & E-mail applications
Rank 4th Executive Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
Seeking a challenging career as an Executive Assistant with substantial responsibilities in a dynamic industry where my talent can help me grow along with my employer.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Planning Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Prioritising Skills
- Self Motivated
- Multitasking Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
Sr Executive Assistant @ KYR Inc, Quezon City (Philippines), July, XX – Present
Junior Executive Assistant @ LUM Inc, Abu Dhabi (UAE), Nov, XX – Jun, XX
Roles and Responsibilities
- Arranging meetings and conferences, handling communication, travel arrangements, and processing documentations.
- Compiling correspondence and reports.
- Ensuring the Director is appropriately supported for trips.
- Arranging his travel, preparing itineraries, and organising all background materials in advance.
- Preparing Weekly as well as Monthly reports.
- Managing his calendar and schedule.
- Ensuring that identified priorities are addressed on time.
- Handling regular Executive Assistant functions such as official correspondence and mailing, following up with employees & vendors, maintenance of office files and other tasks.
- Handling both Domestic as well as International Ticketing.
- Organising hotel bookings, local transport, travel arrangements, etc
- Preparing, proofreading and editing all outgoing correspondences like proposals, press releases, marketing materials and newsletters.
- Briefing the management on all internal as well as external meetings.
- Assuring that all projects and contracts are up to date.
- Creating and managing the filing system in relation to new business opportunities and external contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from GRC University, Kandy (Sri Lanka) in 20XX
- Certification in Executive Assistance from YRZ Institute, Edmonton (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 5th Executive Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
An efficient, organised and approachable Executive Assistant having a strong knowledge of the latest office management techniques. Possess a comprehensive understanding of attending meetings, preparing agendas, maintaining electronic and manual filing systems, etc in corporate environment.
Sr Executive Assistant @ SSW Inc, Port Louis (Mauritius), Jan, XX – Present
Executive Assistant @ YRQ Inc, Kathmandu (Nepal), May, XX – Jan, XX
- Fixing appointments for meetings with clients.
- Coordinating regular and irregular meetings.
- Promptly receiving and screening incoming telephone calls of the CEO.
- Managing his emails regularly.
- Developing as well as maintaining well organised filing system and database of contacts, contracts and official documents.
- Preparing minutes of meeting followed by forwarding it to different departments.
- Organising board meetings.
- Fixing up the appointment with clients.
- Making travel arrangements & taking care of VISA formalities.
- Coordinating with the top management for MIS, follow ups, sales reports and other matters.
- Providing high level executive assistance involving efficient handling of correspondence and managing document flow.
- Preparing official documents such as letters, MIS & other reports.
- As an executive assistant, also accountable for handling confidential information in line with the esteemed employer’s data security protocols.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts from DNL University, Hamilton (New Zealand) in 20XX
- Certification in Executive Assistance from JPA Academy, East London (South Africa) in 20XX
- Diary Management
- Executive Assistance
- Organising Meetings
- Organisational Skills
- Time Management Skills
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Powerpoint
- MS Outlook
- Internet Applications
Rank 6th Executive Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
Seeking an Executive Assistant position in a firm where I get professional growth by utilising my skills and abilities in assisting the Top Management.
Senior Executive Assistant @ ZSW Ltd, Chittagong (Bangladesh), Apr, XX – Present
Executive Assistant @ JUD Inc, Galway (Ireland), Oct, XX – Mar, XX
- Taking care of executive assistance, fixing appointments and meetings.
- Preparing travel itineraries for international & domestic travel, comprising ticketing, VISA, hotel and cab bookings.
- Facilitating calendar management and setting up appointments and meetings, followed by updating appropriate team members.
- Following up on points generated in meetings and ensuring their closure with updates.
- Screening calls and placing outgoing calls on behalf of the management.
- Using judgement to minimise interruptions, taking messages and getting information from callers.
- Filing, taking dictations and typing.
- Ensuring protection, security and confidentiality of all files, records and MIS reports.
- Greeting visitors to the office and attending to their needs as they await personnel for meetings.
- Handling food & beverages for meetings.
- As an Executive Assistant, also assisting the management with passport requests and renewals.
- Organising board meetings and conferences.
- Any other miscellaneous executive assistant job tasks and projects.
- Post Graduation in Chemistry from BCR University, George Town (Malaysia) in 20XX
- Graduation in Science from KIO Institute, Singapore in 20XX
Rank 7th Executive Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
Seeking an Executive Assistant position to utilise my skills and abilities to work in an esteemed organisation. A resourceful, innovative and flexible professional with over _ years of experience assisting top executives.
Sr Executive Assistant @ TFA Inc, Oxford (UK), Dec, XX – Present
Executive Assistant @ LLY Inc, Seattle (USA), May, XX – Dec, XX
- Responsible for managing all executive assistant tasks comprising calendar management, meetings and travel arrangements.
- Planning and scheduling external & internal meetings for the top boss.
- Providing information to all incoming calls and responding to internal requests on time.
- Helping in development of reports and presentations for the senior management.
- Handling confidential and sensitive information with utmost care.
- Coordinating internal meetings by preparing agendas and additional written materials.
- As an executive assistant, also responsible for maintaining the file management system.
- Graduation in Psychology from KKG University, Jaipur (India) in 20XX
- Diploma in Aviation from LLV Academy, Montreal (Canada) in 20XX
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Sharp verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to acquire more knowledge when needed.
- Team facilitator and ability to deal with people diplomatically.
- Ability to take initiatives and work under minimal supervision.
- Basic Computer Skills
- English Type Writing
- English Short Hand (135 WPM)
- Internet, Outlook, and Tally
Rank 8th Executive Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
Looking for a stable association with a growing and reputed organisation that recognises as well as rewards its Executive Assistants.
Area of Expertise
- Executive Assistance
- Client Relationship Management
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Key Account Management
- Leadership & Team Building
- Key Account Retention
- Networking & Relationship Building
Executive Assistant @ HHG Pvt Ltd, Kolkata (India), Jun, XX – Present
Junior Executive Assistant @ BFR Inc, Boston (USA), Aug, XX – Jun, XX
Key Result Areas
- Maintaining and managing the daily meeting schedules and travel plans.
- Maintaining calendar on a daily basis.
- Helping in preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual presentation on sales accomplishments.
- Recording, maintaining and distributing minutes of every meeting.
- Ensuring all the important mails are being read and responded on time.
- Coordinating with vendors and customers.
- Analysing and preparing market reports.
- Coordinating with internal and external team for timely progress.
- As an Executive Assistant, also responsible for reviewing the team’s performance at frequent intervals.
- Post Graduation in HR from KOK University, Canberra (Australia) in 20XX
- Graduation from SXZ Institute, Brighton (United Kingdom) in 20XX
- High School from BYU School, Victoria (Canada) in 20XX
MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Internet
Rank 9th Executive Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
- A proactive Executive Assistant professional who aspires to learn and grow individually and as a part of the organisation.
- Rich Experience of _ years as an Executive Assistant in diverse industries.
- Proficient in organising meetings, appointments and activities as needed.
- Flexible and adaptable to any work environment and industry.
Sr Executive Assistant @ KKS Inc, Perth (Australia), Nov, XX – Present
Executive Assistant @ PPN Inc, Calgary (Canada), Apr, XX – Nov, XX
- Looking after routine business communication.
- Making appointment and schedule meetings.
- Making hotel reservation and flight booking.
- Tour management planning and itinerary preparation.
- Longhand dictation & typing of documents like letters, emails, notes, circulars, tenders & project related documents.
- Checking, receiving and sending of letters, faxes, couriers, etc.
- Handing VISA arrangements for the higher management.
- As a responsible Executive Assistant, also accountable for arranging meetings, conferences and events for the top officials.
- MBA in Operations Management from KKU University, Singapore in 20XX
- Graduation in Humanities from BPG Academy, Malaysia in 20XX
Technical & Soft Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Quick Learner
Rank 10th Executive Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
An articulate, warm and friendly Executive Assistant having a positive attitude and zeal to learn. Adept at multitasking and comfortable in a high pressure environment.
- Leadership Assistance Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Flexibility Skills
- Adaptability Skills
- Graduation in Arts from KKP University, Austin (USA) in 20XX
- Certification in Executive Assistance from LLB Institute, Glasgow (UK) in 20XX
Executive Assistant to General Manager @ LOJ Pvt Ltd, Chennai (India), July, XX – Present
- As an Executive Assistant, primarily responsible for managing calendar for the Top Manager.
- Organising events and team outings.
- Organising diaries and making appointments.
- Screening and handling regular and multimedia calls, comprising Skype/Webinar calls too.
- Meeting and greeting senior level executives as well as guests.
- Briefing and training other executive assistants on the work.
- Taking dictations and minutes of meetings and conferences.
- Arranging travels and accommodation for the top management.
- Coordinating through emails with clients and team members.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)