Executive Assistant Resume Samples & CV Format
Profoundly capable Executive Assistant with a rock-solid attention to detail and a persistent approach towards accomplishing a wide range of tasks with least possible turnaround time. A polished multitasker with an exemplary experience of being a virtual right hand to the top management.
- Overall _ years of experience as an Executive Assistant in rendering extensive executive and administrative support to top-notch executives in process & result oriented organizations.
- Leaving no stone unturned in a contributing as well as ensuring a conducive work environment by communicating efficiently on behalf of Top Management using Interpersonal & people management skills.
- Adept in Secretarial, Executive Assistance, Admin, HR, Front Office and counselling.
- A compelling communicator with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills clubbed with strong analytical, problem-solving & organizational abilities.
- A sharp planner, strategist & implementer with illustrated abilities across the domain of secretarial and admin activities.
- Highly autonomous professional capable of performing tasks and dealing with escalations with limited or no supervision.
- Managing Calendar
- Meeting & Event Planning
- Office Management
- Secretarial assistance
- Travel Arrangements
- Client management
- Effective Cost Control/Budget Management
- Employee Relations
- MIS Report & Document Preparation
- Project Coordination
- Relationship management
Executive Assistant @ KUE Pvt. Ltd, Navi Mumbai, India
Mar, XX – Present
EA to MD @ HJR Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Jan, XX – Mar, XX
Executive Assistant @ DWZ Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Nov, XX – Jan, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
Appointments & Meetings:
- Attending the meetings, preparing the minutes of meetings, circulating them to all attendees and constantly following up with the concerned team on decided action points for putting it to further discussion at the next scheduled meeting.
- Coordinating with departmental heads within the organization.
- Fixing all internal and external meetings by sending out the schedule and ensuring the presence of each and all.
- Organizing agenda & calendar for each meeting by prioritizing all proposed activities to assure all issues are addressed.
- Arranging periodic meetings of top management at regular interval for stable functioning in the office.
- Coordinating with other offices in India and abroad for local transportation, accommodation etc.
- Arranging hotel stay and car pick up in an appropriate manner and within the cost frame defined in the company policies.
- Creating itineraries for travel & preparation for letters related to Visa applications and invites.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel of CEO and other key people in the team.
Communication (Telephonic/Electronic/In Person):
- Managing mailbox by replying, prioritizing & further updating MD about emails & raising an alert for pending response & action.
- Communicating & coordinating with Business & Department heads for sharing/receiving Business Updates/Information on a daily basis.
- Smooth and efficient management of all communications meant for the CEO.
- Independent correspondence by responding in a professional way and on time.
- Operational co-ordination of all the branches/departments of the organization.
- Documentation of meetings, reviews, agenda’s etc. done in a safe place for easy access.
- Ensuring all miscellaneous expenses within the CEO’s office are maintained and sent to the concerned department post-approval.
- Managing petty cash and keeping the records of expenses.
- Assuring all claims follow within the company norms and duly approved by the CEO.
- Managing and ensuring timely submission and reimbursements of managing director’s business expenses.
- Also ensuring that the travel arrangements are cost effective.
Administration & HR:
- Acting as a SPOC for all administrative requirements.
- Preparing Staff attendance/salary and expense reimbursements.
- Coordinating with accountants regarding employee tax declarations & investments.
- Implementing of HR policies at the workplace.
- Taking Interviews for positions available.
- Procuring of regular supply for office day to day materials.
- Coordinating with vendors for IT & administration.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, company secretaries & other staffs, individuals, etc. to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes along with all the other MD’s correspondence.
- Organizing as well as managing the control of all documentation and record retention systems.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Addressing enquiries from all current & potential stakeholders.
- Handling supplier management comprising registration, processing invoices and payments.
- Coordinating and supporting the marketing team in planning & execution of major events.
- Supporting new joiners in the team with onboarding requirements.
- Responsible for handling compliance related workflow forms and managing high-risk payments.
- Understanding and prioritizing Organizational issues on a daily basis for effective management of MD’s time.
- Managing end to end travel arrangement of managing director & executives travelling with him.
- Collecting & consolidating data to prepare MIS /report/presentations.
- Receiving & maintaining confidential Information & documents.
- Interacting with employees, listening to their concerns, ideas & sharing the same with managing director.
- Scanning Industry & Business relevant sites on daily basis and generating a daily report on latest Industry developments.
- As an Executive Assistant, also responsible for maintaining healthy & productive communication with top management officials & managing MD’s Interpersonal relationship with them.
Bachelor of Arts @ MMC University, Mumbai, India
Advanced Diploma in Finance and Accounts @ ZKE College, Mumbai, India
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Internet & E-Mail Applications
- Active & Proactive
- Analytical & Critical thinking
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #888 Singh St
Phone – 9880XXXXXX
Email – Priyanka@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Marathi
Will be glad to furnish on request.
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge.
Presenting Executive Assistant Resume Samples in PDF by Jobstagram
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Executive Assistant Resume Samples in docx
**If the downloaded editable version of Executive Assistant resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.