Download Free Resume Samples for Digital Marketing Manager in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on a Digital Marketing Manager’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Digital Marketing Manager, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
A Digital Marketing Manager with a clarity of vision and an outstanding experience of building successful result oriented marketing campaigns for partners with multi-channel engagements comprising new age online, mobile, social media channels, etc.
The Right Way of nailing a Professional Summary!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for a Digital Marketing Manager is concerned, a professional summary is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Professional Summary Example for Digital Marketing Manager’s resume
- Nearly _ years of rich & insightful experience as a Digital Marketing Manager with expertise pivoting around Strategic Planning, Marketing & Business Operations, backed by certification in Google Analytics & AdWords.
- Hands-on exposure to Pull and Push Digital marketing strategies, Web Analytics, SEO, SMO, PPC & Market Analysis.
- Adept at allocating budget and workforce on a need basis.
- Proficient in designing and driving compelling E-mail & SMS campaigns.
- Exhibited the first-class leadership by leading from the front, time and again.
What all Core Competencies be included in resume format for Digital Marketing Managers?
♣Tip: Core Competencies are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of a Digital Marketing Manager. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of a Digital Marketing Manager by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make core competencies eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Core Competencies Example
- Keyword Competition Analysis
- Contract Analysis and Negotiation
- Customer Acquisition/Servicing
- Digital Marketing & Interactive Strategy
- Facebook Ads/Insights
- Google AdWords/Analytics
- LinkedIn Ads
- Market research
- Mobile Advertising
- Online Branding
- SEO, SMO, PPC
- Web Analytics
- Blog Promotion
What are the Key Result Areas of a Digital Marketing Manager?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or roles and responsibilities (key result areas) speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Key Result Areas Example
- Conceptualising, formulating and implementing the entire strategy for the client as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Devising and executing social media strategies for lead generation, community engagement and interaction.
- Working in sync with the UI/UX/Web Development teams to optimise landing pages and engaging content for Social Media channels.
- Composing, managing and optimising advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook and LinkedIn platforms.
- Efficiently using advanced tools like Google AdWords editor and Bing Ads editor to manage massive ad campaigns while ensuring constant business results.
- Creating content to drive relevant traffic and generating leads through AdWords, Bing, Display Network, Facebook Ads & through various other channels.
- Setting up and configuring Google Analytics for analysing website traffic & behaviour and summarising campaign results.
- Responsible for overseeing key client accounts and implementing digital strategies for them with a great deal of emphasis on delivering business results.
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis to evaluate their needs followed by developing a strategic digital growth plan based on those requirements.
- Outlining and initiating projects, managing cost, schedule and performance while working to ensure the ultimate success of the brand.
- Overseeing the effective planning and execution of operations across the website and online campaigns to ensure correctness.
- Writing meta descriptions for on-site optimisation.
- Coordinating and rendering search engine friendly web pages and landing pages design while adhering to SEO/PPC/SMO guidelines.
- Monitoring, reporting and analysing the Facebook campaigns to meet targeted revenue & profit.
- Optimising through testing different target audiences, ad texts, graphics, landing pages, bidding strategies, etc.
- Analysing the fans experience and behaviour on the Facebook and Twitter page and strategising accordingly.