Download Free Resume Samples for Digital Marketing Executive in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on a Digital Marketing Executive’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Digital Marketing Executive, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
A Digital Marketing Executive with hands-on experience in understanding of internet tools, trends and business models to raise the organisation’s visibility, online brand positioning, lead generation, social media optimisation, etc.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Synopsis!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for a Digital Marketing Executive is concerned, a profile synopsis is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Synopsis Example for Digital Marketing Executive’s resume
- Overall _ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive in handling clients for Digital Marketing strategies involving SEO, SMO, PPC, E-Mail Marketing, Content Management, Landing-Page Optimisation, Link-Building, etc.
- Adept at handling marketing & promotional activities for clients from the various sector.
- Planning and organising online as well as off-line events as part of brand promotion activities.
- Analytical, precise and quality-oriented professional with attention to detail nestled deep within.
- Expertise in relation building with clients to drive long term business.
What all Functional Skills be included in resume format for Digital Marketing Executives?
♣Tip: Functional Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of a Digital Marketing Executive. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of a Digital Marketing Executive by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make functional skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Functional Skills Example
- On Page & Off Page Optimization
- Image Optimization
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Google Analytics, Adwords & Webmaster
- Online branding
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Email marketing & PPC
- Content Strategy
- URL optimization
- Internal link structure
- Article Submissions
- Blog commenting
What are the Duties or Key Result Areas of a Digital Marketing Executive?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or roles and responsibilities speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
- Creating awareness about the company’s brand using all SEO activities like organic, paid, social, etc.
- Assuring proper implementation of various digital marketing tools & techniques such as SEO, PPC, Advertisements, Email Marketing etc. and thus delivering results across all online modules.
- Optimising on-page activities like Meta Tag Creation, Keyword Analysis, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster etc.
- Optimising Offpage activities like Social Bookmarking, Directory Submission, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Article Submission, Link Building, Yahoo Answers, Quora, etc.
- Tracking, analysing and reporting performance of various client web pages using Google Analytics tool.
- Implementing digital marketing techniques as per the strategic plan formulated by managers.
- Composing PPC Campaigns by obtaining best performing keywords & writing the best relevant ad copies for text, image, interactive as well as video ads.
- Recommending clients regarding website changes & on campaign performance for better revenue generation.
- Presenting PPTs and pitching new ideas & plans for process improvement, client acquisition and retention.
- Tracking, monitoring, managing and rating the performance of several client’s owned ventures and their competitors over the social media platform.
- Presenting Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Slideshare insights by creating dashboards to present various engagement metrics.
- Monitoring and reporting broken links.