Creative Designer Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Creative Designer Resume Samples in docx
Creative Designer Resume Samples & CV Format
An imaginative, inventive and multitalented Creative Designer with profound ability to enhance client satisfaction by developing a fabulous presentation & design, layout enhancement and graphic visuals.
- Almost _ years of experience as a Creative Designer with proven excellence pivoting around corporate, media & agency environments.
- Adept at brand enhancement, corporate identities, advertisements, reports, brochures, websites & email templates, etc. for clients in several industries.
- Exhibited ability to develop projects right from inception through production to final delivery and intend to deliver on time, come what may.
- Able to work closely with the team of copywriters, photographers, other designers, accountants, web developers and marketers.
- Expert at building rapport and managing relationship with the clients.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform efficiently under work pressure without diluting the quality of work.
- Creative Designing
- Brochure Designing
- Brand Management
- Photo Retouching
- Concept Designs
- Visual Communications
- Multicolor Printing
- Print Production
- Publication Design
- Logos & Icons
- Collateral Design & Printing
WORK EXPERIENCE SNAPSHOT
Sr Creative Designer @ GPN Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Apr, XX – Present
Creative Designer @ KWQ Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Nov, XX – Apr, XX
Creative Designer @ RMP Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Feb, XX – Nov, XX
- Managing, producing and designing projects from brief to fulfilment.
- Designing and creating marketing & e-marketing materials on a range of projects.
- Ensuring consistency in clients’ corporate and promotional brands.
- Discussing ideas & concepts with co-workers and managers followed by seeking expert advice or suggestion.
- Designing advertisements, brochures, handouts, flyers, posters, signs, magazine cover, newsletters, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
- Keeping myself updated with new software, updates in the existing software and post-production techniques.
- Possess an ability to work independently or in a team.
- Creating the fresh and vibrant look of marketing campaigns that can excel in any channel, be it digital, social or a live event.
- Coordinating in the formulation of multifaceted communication materials in print, web and other mediums for several promotional projects.
- As a Creative Designer, also possess a crystal clear understanding of corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
Diploma in Creative Designing @ GFX Multimedia, Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Arts @ PLV College, Chandigarh, India
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Autodesk 3DS Max
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Lightroom
- Microsoft Office
- Active & Proactive
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Detail Oriented
- Honest & Hardworking
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – 7 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – No
Communication Address – #666 Modi Boulevard
Phone – 9810XXXXXX
Email – Juhi@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, German
Mr K Taneja 993489YYYY Ms V Sharma 809012XXXX
All the information rendered are true to the best of my knowledge.
**If the downloaded editable version of Creative Designer resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.