Corporate Sales Executive Resume Samples & CV Format
A Corporate Sales Executive who is quite adept at selling corporate services by establishing contact and building rapport with prospects.
- Carrying a total of _ years of experience as Corporate Sales Executive with extensive exposure to Corporate Sales and Marketing.
- Demonstrated abilities in cementing a healthy relationship with the corporate clients for generating business and accomplishing corporate sales goals.
- Established and maintained cordial relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- A keen planner, strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in devising corporate sales activities and accelerating the business growth.
- Corporate Sales & Operations
- Business Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Competitor Analysis
- Lead Generation
- Negotiating Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Sales Report
Sr Corporate Sales Executive @ KXPL Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Jun, XX – Present
Corporate Sales Executive @ TRAZ Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Jan, XX – Jun, XX
Executive – Corporate Sales @ AMJG Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
May, XX – Jan, XX
Corporate Sales Executive @ KVKM Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Jul, XX – May, XX
Corporate Sales Executive @ PXTF Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Feb, XX – Jul, XX
Corporate Sales Executive @ SPSC Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Oct, XX – Feb, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Generating leads through cold calling, follow-ups and references from existing corporate clients.
- Qualifying available leads to maximise productivity and optimise win ratio.
- Putting across suitable offer in the form of a quotation.
- Demonstrating offered solution when required followed by negotiating to accomplish the corporate sales closure.
- Regularly planning & maintaining salesforce log of contacts, accounts, opportunities and committed projects.
- Ensuring good relation with key contacts of the customer, retaining existing repeat order opportunities, cross sale and up-sale.
- Maintaining the records of 3rd party distribution, like inventory details, closure details, etc.
- Maintaining all the records of corporate sales & distribution which are mandatory for sales operations.
- Mentoring and product training of newly joined employee in corporate sales.
- Maintaining all the reports on a daily basis, related to sales.
- Working in sync with the corporate sales team in order to drive the sales strategy for achieving the team’s sales targets as well as individual targets.
- Managing relationship for the entire lifecycle of the customer.
Masters in Marketing Management @ NMVMS University, Mumbai, India
B.Com @ AHAG College, Mumbai, India
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Email Applications: Microsoft Outlook, Lotus
Operating System: Windows, Macintosh
- Active Listening
- Public Speaking
- Strategic Planning
- Team Player
- Work Ethic
- Convincing Skills
- Calm & Composed
- Hard Working
Notice Period – Negotiable
Salary Expectation – 8.9 lac/annum
Open to Relocation – Cannot relocate
Passport – Available
Communication Address – 52/1 Pant Rd
Phone – 952311YYYY
Email – Anil.Jadeja@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Gujarati
Ms L Kothari +918536XXXXXX Ms C Mishra +919799XXXXXX
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
Download Resume Samples for Corporate Sales Executive
For Corporate Sales Executive Jobs: Submit your Online Resume now