Compensation and Benefits Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
An able Compensation and Benefits Manager with expertise in conceptualising as well as implementing compensation and benefits, annual salary, bonus planning, reward schemes, etc.
- Carrying close to _ years of qualitative experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager.
- Precise understanding of total rewards systems and other human resource functions.
- Proficient in composing salary structures, benchmarking and survey analysis.
- Known for abilities to deliver on time while handling a large workload.
- Sharp communication, problem-solving attitude, analytical and interpersonal skill along with sound business acumen.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Management System
- Offer Letter Release
- Annual Performance Bonus & Rewards
- Exit Management and Attrition
- Employee Relations
- Employee engagement
Sr Compensation & Benefits Manager @ LBY Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Jul, XX – Present
Manager – Compensation & Benefits @ MKQ Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Apr, XX – Jul, XX
Compensation & Benefits Manager @ DXA Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Jan, XX – Apr, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
Compensation & Benefits:
- Executing various compensation projects like market benchmarking, upgrading compensation, benefit and payroll SOPs.
- Preparing compensation package offers for recruits & promotions.
- Leading annual rewards management from the front and administering benefits programs by negotiating with vendors.
- Overseeing and ensuring a smooth & timely monthly payroll process.
- Ensuring that the offer letters are getting released based on the internal parity.
Performance Management System:
- Composing eligible population list for annual appraisal initiation.
- Preparing appraisal calendar and ensuring timely movement as well as the closure of appraisal record.
Measurement & Disbursement of the Annual Performance Bonus:
- Driving payout of the variable component of the organisation for all employees.
- Computing and disbursing bonus on the parameters specified in company norms.
- Conducting exit interviews for employees who decide to end their professional journey with the organisation.
- Seeking feedback from the resigning employees and in turn sharing it with the respective business head.
- Dealing with conflicts and grievances efficiently and ensuring a amicable resolution.
- Overseeing query of employees related to performance appraisal, compensation letter, hike, deduction, etc.
- Supervising the design and delivery of events and activities.
- Ensuring a positive and exciting environment in the company.
- Overseeing creation of materials that update and inform employees through the different communication channels.
- Directing the posting of bulletin boards notices followed by validating it.
- As a Compensation and Benefits Manager, also responsible for promoting, managing and celebrating engagement programs and rewards & recognition activities to boost the work atmosphere.
MBA @ UNM University, New Delhi, India
B.Com @ TCP College, Chandigarh, India
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- E-Mail Applications
- Internet Applications
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
Notice Period – Negotiable
Salary Expectation – 12 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #333 Patel Boulevard
Phone – 9844XXXXXX
Email – Priyanka@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Tamil
Ms A Adhikari 770032XXXX Ms M Sehgal 886600YYYY
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge.
Presenting Compensation and Benefits Manager Resume Samples in PDF by Jobstagram
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Compensation and Benefits Manager Resume Samples in docx
**If the downloaded editable version of Compensation and Benefits Manager resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.