Download Free Resume Samples for Company Secretary in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on a Company Secretary’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Company Secretary, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
A Company Secretary who strives for a progressive, professional and a challenging work ecosystem comprising a blend of legal, compliance & secretarial profile which will enable me to do justice to my potential as well as to the development of the organisation.
The Right Way of nailing a Professional Summary!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for a Company Secretary is concerned, a professional summary is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Professional Summary Example for a Company Secretary’s resume
- Result driven Company Secretary professional with _ years of distinguished experience in company secretarial & legal functions, listing, SEBI and RBI compliance, corporate finance including corporate affairs & corporate governance.
- Adroit in dealing with merchant bankers, auditors, and legal counsels.
- Eternal ability of great attention to detail and going the extra mile whenever required.
What all Key Skills be included in resume format for Company Secretaries?
♣Tip: Key Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of a Company Secretary. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of a company secretary by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make key skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Key Skills Example
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Drafting Dealer Agreements
- Company, Corporate & Competition Laws
- Resolving Legal Issues
- Arbitration & Conciliation Act
- Secretarial Compliance of Group Companies
- SEBI Regulation & Listing Agreement Compliance
- Preferential Issue Handling
- Listing Compliance
- Other General & Commercial Laws
What are the Key Result Areas of a Company Secretary?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or roles and responsibilities speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Key Result Areas Example
- Filing of annual returns, quarterly reports and compliance with the listing agreement.
- Analysing transactions and preparing the register of contracts under sec 297.
- Issuing, transferring and cancellation of share certificates.
- Winding-up of companies under easy exit schemes & other modes.
- Preparing documents regarding an increase in authorised share capital, change of name of the company, shift in registered office, etc.
- Making due diligence report for the banks & financial institutions.
- Preparing as well as the filing of e-forms & returns.
- Composing compliance certificate of various companies.
- Preparing statutory books & director report.
- Devising buy-back documents by obtaining requisite approvals.
- Drafting agenda and minutes of board meeting as well as annual general meeting.
- Carrying online inspection of the records of various companies and preparing search & charge report.
- Incorporating the public and the private company.
- Alteration of MOA & AOA as per specification.
Legal, Administration and Secretarial
- Autonomously operating on various litigation subjects on PAN India basis.
- Managing, updating & renewing legal files and records both electronically and physically.
- Preparing monthly & quarterly updates and briefing on them to the management in order to assure compliance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- Liasoning with government authorities and lawyers.
- Communicating with government agencies for acquiring important sanctions and ensuring compliance with various statutory obligations.
- Composing, managing and filing required documents, registers, reports and returns as needed under the companies act and several other statutory acts, rules and regulations.
- Coordinating various legal issues and attending all court hearings.
- Handling and scrutinising clients’ complete documentation process originating from the execution of relevant sets of documents.
- Creating as well as circulating monthly checklist of the documentation process with regards to various stages completed as aspired by the top management from time to time.
- Organising meetings whenever required.
- Managing all administration concerning issues of the company and assisting the Chairman.
Mergers and Demergers
- Dealing with the registrar of the company, official liquidator, regional directors with regards to the mergers.
- Coordinating meetings of secured creditors, unsecured creditors and shareholders.
- Handling post amalgamation formalities listing of shares, allotment and other likewise issues.
- Carrying out the consolidation as well as the sale of fractional shares and payment to the shareholders.
- Dealing with counsels for all court-related matters.
- Coordinating for the drafting of Scheme of Amalgamation and obtaining board approval.
- Filing of FCGPR with the Reserve Bank of India.