A Company Secretary who strives for a progressive, professional and a challenging work ecosystem comprising a blend of legal, compliance & secretarial profile which will enable me to do justice to my potential as well as to the development of the organisation.
- Result driven Company Secretary professional with _ years of distinguished experience in company secretarial & legal functions, listing, SEBI and RBI compliance, corporate finance including corporate affairs & corporate governance.
- Adroit in dealing with merchant bankers, auditors, and legal counsels.
- Eternal ability of great attention to detail and going the extra mile whenever required.
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Drafting Dealer Agreements
- Company, Corporate & Competition Laws
- Resolving Legal Issues
- Arbitration & Conciliation Act
- Secretarial Compliance of Group Companies
- SEBI Regulation & Listing Agreement Compliance
- Preferential Issue Handling
- Listing Compliance
- Other General & Commercial Laws
Company Secretary @ CAA Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Jun, XX – Present
Company Secretary @ IGF Pvt. Ltd, Trichi, India
Feb, XX – Jun, XX
Company Secretary @ HJB Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Oct, XX – Feb, XX
Company Secretary @ KHK Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Mar, XX – Oct, XX
Company Secretary @ MMC Pvt. Ltd, Mysore, India
May, XX – Mar, XX
Company Secretary @ HZZ Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Jan, XX – May, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Filing of annual returns, quarterly reports and compliance with the listing agreement.
- Analysing transactions and preparing the register of contracts under sec 297.
- Issuing, transferring and cancellation of share certificates.
- Winding-up of companies under easy exit schemes & other modes.
- Preparing documents regarding an increase in authorised share capital, change of name of the company, shift in registered office, etc.
- Making due diligence report for the banks & financial institutions.
- Preparing as well as the filing of e-forms & returns.
- Composing compliance certificate of various companies.
- Preparing statutory books & director report.
- Devising buy-back documents by obtaining requisite approvals.
- Drafting agenda and minutes of board meeting as well as annual general meeting.
- Carrying online inspection of the records of various companies and preparing search & charge report.
- Incorporating the public and the private company.
- Alteration of MOA & AOA as per specification.
Legal, Administration and Secretarial:
- Autonomously operating on various litigation subjects on PAN India basis.
- Managing, updating & renewing legal files and records both electronically and physically.
- Preparing monthly & quarterly updates and briefing on them to the management in order to assure compliance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- Liasoning with government authorities and lawyers.
- Communicating with government agencies for acquiring important sanctions and ensuring compliance with various statutory obligations.
- Composing, managing and filing required documents, registers, reports and returns as needed under the companies act and several other statutory acts, rules and regulations.
- Coordinating various legal issues and attending all court hearings.
- Handling and scrutinising clients’ complete documentation process originating from the execution of relevant sets of documents.
- Creating as well as circulating monthly checklist of the documentation process with regards to various stages completed as aspired by the top management from time to time.
- Organising meetings whenever required.
- Managing all administration concerning issues of the company and assisting the Chairman.
Mergers and Demergers:
- Dealing with the registrar of the company, official liquidator, regional directors with regards to the mergers.
- Coordinating meetings of secured creditors, unsecured creditors and shareholders.
- Handling post amalgamation formalities listing of shares, allotment and other likewise issues.
- Carrying out the consolidation as well as the sale of fractional shares and payment to the shareholders.
- Dealing with counsels for all court-related matters.
- Coordinating for the drafting of Scheme of Amalgamation and obtaining board approval.
- Filing of FCGPR with the Reserve Bank of India.
Company Secretary Course @ MJM University, Chennai, India
LL.M @ ZGA College, Chennai, India
Microsoft Office Suite, Tally, XBRL Applications, MCA21
Accountable, Adaptability, Analytical & Critical thinking, Compliant & Adaptive, Dependability, Detail Oriented, Logical, Punctual, Team Player, Versatile, Work Ethic
Notice Period – 30 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – No
Passport – No
Communication Address – #986 Kapil Boulevard
Phone – 7872XXXXXX
Email – Rishabh@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Tamil
Mr J Chatterjee 993365ZZZZ Ms P Sharma 933269XXXX
The details provided above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
Download Company Secretary Resume Samples
Company Secretary Resume Sample 1
Company Secretary Resume Sample 2
Company Secretary Resume Sample 3
For Company Secretary Jobs: Submit your Online Resume now