Sales Trainer Resume Samples & CV Format
A Sales Trainer with proven ability to deliver Sales Training with an excellent track record and who is proficient at handling New Product Launches, Training Needs Identification and Classroom Training.
- Approximately _ years of experience in delivering as well as managing Sales Training sessions for the business whenever required.
- Conducting On Job Sales/On Floor Training by analysing the performance in consultation with managers.
- Helping the business with on-going Training Need Analysis and outlining Training Plans.
- Independently conducting classroom Sales Training sessions for both, Executives and Managers.
- Collating training reports from subordinates/colleagues and transmitting it to seniors.
- Evaluating training effectiveness and coaching for performance enhancement.
Sales Training, New Product Launches (NPL), Training Needs Identification (TNI), Classroom Sales Training, On Job Training, Refresher Sales Training, Roleplay, Training MIS, Developing Convincing Skills, Data Protection, Rendering Feedback & Coaching, Motivating Sales Trainees, Sales Conversion
Sr Sales Trainer @ CAA Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India
Nov, XX – Present
Sales Trainer @ IGF Pvt. Ltd, Greater Noida, India
Sep, XX – Nov, XX
Trainer – Sales @ AJB Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India
Apr, XX – Sep, XX
Sales Trainer @ HGK Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Dec, XX – Apr, XX
Sales Trainer @ HMB Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Jun, XX – Dec, XX
- Developing continuous Sales Process improvement capability across the group with great quality and accuracy.
- Bridging the knowledge levels of associates on an ongoing basis by conducting regular process tests and suggesting the Sales Training program.
- Protecting the confidentiality & integrity of information (Client/Business related) used in Sales Training.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Service Level Agreements with the client are met.
- Interacting with the client on a regular basis and updating the challenges faced.
- Motivating the Trainees & ensuring all the tools for employee engagement are optimally utilised.
- Rendering honest and timely feedback.
- Driving as well as supporting quality initiatives to keep pace with emerging business compliance requirements.
- Monitoring performance & quality reports for ensuring improvement in Sales Performance.
- Carrying effective Leave Management to ensure optimal utilisation of resources to meet Sales Training requirements.
- Conducting refresher Sales Training based on Internal as well as External Audits.
- Rendering on Floor Sales Training for improvement in conversion.
- Determining individual Sales Training needs with the help of one on one meeting with representatives.
- Recognising superior talent at risk and taking proactive measures for retention.
- Calibrating regularly with operations and understanding the changing requirements.
- Generating MIS for Sales Training & updating/composing Process Manuals.
MBA in Marketing @ MDC University, Gurgaon, India
B.Com @ ZHZ College, Gurgaon, India
MS Word, MS Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, Internet Applications
Compliant & Adaptive, Consistent, Dependability, Enthusiastic, Flexible, Honest & Hardworking, Logical, Self Motivated, Work Ethic
Notice Period – Negotiable
Salary Expectation – 12 lpa
Open to Relocation – No
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #886 Kapil St
Phone – 9891XXXXXX
Email – Vipul@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, German, Bengali
To be presented whenever requested.
All the information rendered are true to the best of my knowledge.
Download Sales Trainer Resume Samples
For Sales Trainer Jobs: Submit your Online Resume now