Business Development Manager Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Business Development Manager Resume Samples in docx
Business Development Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
A Business Development Manager with productive and innovative thought process, who desires a challenge demanding to deliver profitable solutions to drive sales, draw and keep clients. A motivated team member who consistently strives to accelerate revenue expectations and surpass goals. Also possesses superb communication skills and an ability to build rapport effortlessly, open up clients, finding their need, and then offer them with a broad range of services and solutions.
- A result-oriented Business Development Manager professional with approximately _ years of flourishing career with distinct roles characterised by an acclaimed performance in Business Development, Key Account Management, Product Management and Channel Management.
- Expertise to manage complex sales processes and negotiations to a successful conclusion.
- Continually looking for ideas to enhance production, accomplish set targets and develop company’s brand.
- Capability to work expeditiously and correctly on an autonomous basis; providing great attention to details and exhibiting the initiative to promptly recognise and fix deviations, failures and mistakes.
- Strong problem solving & management skills coupled with decision making for enabling effective solutions leading to high customer satisfaction and low operational costs.
- Proficient in identifying and networking with reliable channel partners resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
- Successful in communicating with people at all levels within and outside company including clients.
- Prospecting for new business opportunities with potential & existing customers and intensifying the relationship with existing clients.
- Experience in professionally and adequately delivering presentations to small as well as huge groups.
- Eagerness to learn about newer and exciting technologies.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining commercially fruitful relationships with both new and old clients.
- Skilful in implementing as well as devising product management plans after analysing current consumer insights & technology drifts and effectuating the same for diverse customer segments.
- New Business Development
- Budgeting & Allocation
- Key Account Management
- Change/Channel Management
- Team Building, Management & Leadership
- Competition & Market Analysis
- Consultative Selling
- Direct Marketing Techniques
- Lead Generation
- Vendor & Client Communication
Sr Business Development Manager @ DBC Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Sep, XX – Present
Business Development Manager @ FGI Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Jan, XX – Sep, XX
Manager – Business Development @ HJB Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Jul, XX – Jan, XX
BDM @ PPA Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Nov, XX – Jul, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Promoting successful & fertile business relationships, consultative selling, coordinating with decision makers and building an extensive client base.
- Formulating sales strategy, account segmentation, lead management, & determination of optimal path to monitor business sales cycle and methodology.
- Assuring that current, as well as new client relationships, are empowered to better, and the revenue and profit targets are attained.
- Establishing client requirements and expenditure parameters; planning suitable product packages; making efficient sales presentations.
- Responsible for expanding the business and acquiring new clients in the market.
- Possessing accurate understanding of the market and modern trends to recognise opportunities & thus strengthening the pipeline of new business.
- Managing team through a communication as well as feedback driven loop with constant brainstorming and active listening sessions with the team.
- Consulting with clients to align short, medium and long-term strategies with fundamental business outcomes.
- Retaining clients and generating new revenue from the existing accounts.
- Managing end-to-end sales process – cold calling, pre-sales calls, prospects and business discussions, negotiation and closure, delivery of services, managing the accounts post-sales service, etc.
- Ensuring not just meeting but also surpassing monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Working in sync with the top management, marketing and pre-sales team to progress sales possibilities and maximise revenues.
- Researching on market, evaluating activities and competitor product profiling.
- As a Business Development Manager, also responsible for planning, developing and delivering the firm’s sales and marketing strategy in a given region.
Diploma – Digital Marketing @ KPX Media, Indore, India
PGDM – Marketing @ YYY University, Mumbai, India
B.Com @ BMB College, Chennai, India
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Digital Marketing Tools.
- Adept in Sales Management & CRM Tools.
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Decision Making
- Detail Oriented
Notice Period – Negotiable
Salary Expectation – 12 lpa
Open to Relocation – No
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #123 Paul Street
Phone – 9844XXXXXX
Email – Shrikanth@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Tamil
To be provided on request.
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of Business Development Manager resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.