Branch Sales Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
A vibrant & result-oriented Branch Sales Manager who is adept at demonstrating business acumen in leading as well as managing the Branch Sales & Business Development operations.
- Comprehensively over _ years of experience as Branch Sales Manager with adroitness in devising result based business generation plans and policies for the feat of profitability & revenue.
- An astute planner, strategist and implementer with expertise in devising and implementing strategies aimed at assuring successful running as well as management of branch sales operations.
- Crystal clear understanding of monitoring customers’ portfolio performance, managing profitability analysis, rendering sustained advisory services for securing high ROI and enhancing retention levels.
- Adept at decoding abstract concepts, theories & methodologies into user-friendly solutions that cater to business needs and intensify revenue generation.
- An enterprising leader who has contributed efficiently to enhancing organisational processes through proactive initiatives towards reducing risk, raising productivity & developing internal controls.
- Ability to think out of the box and offer ideas towards achieving operational perfection.
- Branch Sales Management
- Key Account Management
- Market Research
- Profit Centre Operations
- Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Portfolio Management
- Product Customisation
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Sr Branch Sales Manager @ CBA Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
May, XX – Present
Branch Sales Manager @ IGF Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Aug, XX – May, XX
Manager – Branch Sales @ AJB Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Mar, XX – Aug, XX
Branch Sales Manager @ LLL Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Apr, XX – Mar, XX
Branch Sales Manager @ MMC Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Jun, XX – Apr, XX
Assistant Branch Sales Manager @ ZHZ Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Nov, XX – Jun, XX
- Following the specified procedure & adhering to the rules and regulations of the branch comprising latest circulars & notifications.
- Analysing business potential, devising strategies for business development and achieving branch sales targets.
- Conceptualising strategic and operational plans for the branch for setting up a good reputation image and harmonising them with the head branch’s macro level programs.
- Analysing financial capabilities of clients for pitching appropriate products.
- Administering high-level strategies, making high-stakes decisions and combating critical business challenges.
- Building and supporting a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates team members to deliver qualitative performance.
- Understanding the need behind the need of the client for customising the product, plan or service.
- Laying a great deal of emphasis on profile based selling approach for cross-selling of value-added products or services.
- Maintaining continuous customer engagement through visits or telephonic interaction and leaving no stone unturned in resolving their issues or concerns.
- Contributing to overall value enhancement of the portfolio of a huge number of customer base.
- Working in close consultation with the product team to modify the product features to ensure right product fitment for esteemed clients.
- Rendering regular inputs to the product team on competition benchmarking, opportunities and segmentation.
- Generating & handling B2C & B2B relationship through a channel of sales executives & counsellors for all the products and services.
- Expert in corporate & business development activities for engaging channel partners for enhancing business volumes.
- Grooming up branch sales associates by appropriate training and development for the enrichment of the branch’s overall business performance.
- Also, cross-selling other products or services based on the interest of the clients and his need.
MBA in Finance & Marketing @ ZZH University, Bengaluru, India
BBA @ AMC College, Bengaluru, India
Well versed with Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Internet based and SAP applications.
Adaptability, Adept, Amiable, Compliant & Adaptive, Considerate, Decision Making, Detail Oriented, Enthusiastic, Innovative, Leadership, Progressive, Punctual, Self Motivated, Work Ethic
Notice Period – 30 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Maybe
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #776 Kapil Street
Phone – 9911XXXXXX
Email – Vinisha@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Kannada
To be provided on request.
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge.
Download Resume Samples for Branch Sales Manager
For Branch Sales Manager Jobs: Submit your Online Resume now