Download Free Resume Samples for Assistant Manager HR in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on an Assistant Manager (HR) Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for an Assistant HR Manager, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
A dynamic Assistant Manager HR with broad experience in managing the entire spectrum of human resource functions comprising general management, manpower planning, facilities management, personnel management, & administration.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Summary!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for an Assistant Manager HR is concerned, a profile summary is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Summary Example for an Assistant Manager HR’s resume
- More than _ years of experience as an Assistant Manager HR with hands-on exposure to strategic planning & team management.
- Possess a sound understanding of HR processes like employee engagement & communication, performance management, talent management, etc.
- A quintessential professional with exceptional planning, execution, monitoring, and budgeting skills, as well as the capacity to supervise simultaneous tasks under mounting pressure.
What all Key Skills be included in resume format for Assistant HR Managers?
♣Tip: Key Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of an Assistant Manager HR. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of an Assistant Manager HR by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make key skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Key Skills Example
- Employee Relations
- Compensation & Benefits
- Manpower planning
- Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management
- Strategic Planning
- Team Management
- Policy Derivation & Execution
- On Boarding, Induction & Joining formalities
- Employee Issues & Feedback Evaluation
What are the Duties/KRA of an Assistant Manager HR?
♣Tip: The language of your roles and responsibilities or key result areas speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
- Ensuring a flawless recruitment and selection process like job postings, identifying the right talent, interview, reference checks, preparing weekly status of recruitment & placement, etc.
- Salary negotiation with shortlisted candidates and making them aware of the compensation structure & increment policies.
- Leaving no stone unturned in ensuring smooth joining formalities, on-boarding, induction, training and development, handling day to day employee issues.
- Liasoning with the partnered bank for salary account opening and also, informing bank authorities about resigned & terminated employees.
- Coordinating with admin as well as IT to facilitate newbies.
- Managing the database for annual salary review and the yearly performance appraisal analysis.
- Attending to employees grievances and complaints concerning attendance, compensation and other issues.
- Conducting exit interviews, analyzing attrition data and partnering with senior management in order to curb attrition.
- Laying a great deal of emphasis on developing HR processes.
- Inculcating a culture of recognition by driving fair rewards and recognition programs.
- Composing the new appraisal forms by coordinating with the department heads.
- Drafting increment letters & preparing new salary structure by working closely with the accounts department & HOD.
- Acting as one point of contact for all administrative matters like time-keeping and attendance, canteen management, maintenance, upkeep and repairs of company’s assets.
- Managing monthly payroll statement preparation for employees of across all branches.
- Maintaining a flawless communication system with the employees, ensuring timely resolution of employee grievances and peaceful working environment at all levels.
- Recognizing trustworthy and cost-effective vendors for various services as well as releasing purchase order and handling purchase of materials.
- Conducting several campus interviews across India recruiting for the various positioned from technical to non-technical.
- Also taking care of employee relation like birthdays for all the employees to uplift their overall job satisfaction.