Assistant Manager HR Resume Samples & CV Format
A dynamic Assistant Manager HR with broad experience in managing the entire spectrum of human resource functions comprising general management, manpower planning, facilities management, personnel management, & administration.
- More than _ years of experience as an Assistant Manager HR with hands-on exposure to strategic planning & team management.
- Possess a sound understanding of HR processes like employee engagement & communication, performance management, talent management, etc.
- A quintessential professional with exceptional planning, execution, monitoring, and budgeting skills, as well as the capacity to supervise simultaneous tasks under mounting pressure.
- Team Management
- Employee Relations
- Compensation & Benefits
- Manpower planning
- Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management
- Strategic Planning
- Policy Derivation & Execution
- On Boarding, Induction & Joining formalities
- Employee Issues & Feedback Evaluation
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Assistant Manager HR @ LLH Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Dec, XX – Present
Assistant Manager – Human Resource @ YPU Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Jul, XX – Dec, XX
Assistant Manager HR @ BFR Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Mar, XX – Jul, XX
- Ensuring a flawless recruitment and selection process like job postings, identifying the right talent, interview, reference checks, preparing weekly status of recruitment & placement, etc.
- Salary negotiation with shortlisted candidates and making them aware of the compensation structure & increment policies.
- Leaving no stone unturned in ensuring smooth joining formalities, on-boarding, induction, training and development, handling day to day employee issues.
- Liaisoning with the partnered bank for salary account opening and also, informing bank authorities about resigned & terminated employees.
- Coordinating with admin as well as IT to facilitate newbies.
- Managing the database for annual salary review and the yearly performance appraisal analysis.
- Attending to employee grievances and complaints concerning attendance, compensation and other issues.
- Conducting exit interviews, analysing attrition data and partnering with senior management in order to curb attrition.
- Laying a great deal of emphasis on developing HR processes.
- Inculcating a culture of recognition by driving fair rewards and recognition programs.
- Composing the new appraisal forms by coordinating with the department heads.
- Drafting increment letters & preparing new salary structure by working closely with the accounts department & HOD.
- Acting as one point of contact for all administrative matters like time-keeping and attendance, canteen management, maintenance, upkeep and repairs of company’s assets.
- Managing monthly payroll statement preparation for employees of across all branches.
- Maintaining a flawless communication system with the employees, ensuring timely resolution of employee grievances and peaceful working environment at all levels.
- Recognizing trustworthy and cost-effective vendors for various services as well as releasing purchase order and handling purchase of materials.
- Conducting several campus interviews across India recruiting for the various positioned from technical to non-technical.
- As an Assistant Manager HR, also taking care of employee relation like birthdays for all the employees to uplift their overall job satisfaction.
PGDM – HRM @ GRW University, Chennai, India
BBA @ KPC College, Hyderabad, India
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Email & Internet Applications
- Adept, Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Detail Oriented
- Work Ethic
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – 7 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #111 Patel Street
Phone – 9966XXXXXX
Email – Swati@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Marathi
To be provided on request
All the information rendered are true to the best of my knowledge.
Presenting Assistant Manager HR Resume Samples in PDF by Jobstagram
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Assistant Manager HR Resume Samples in docx
**If the downloaded editable version of Assistant Manager HR resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.