Art Director Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Art Director Resume Samples in docx
Art Director Resume Samples & CV Format
A success driven, self-motivated and capable Art Director with an expertise to successfully interpret desired moods, messages, concepts, and ideas into imagery. Background of working in and contributing to a creative environment alongside designers, copywriters, content strategists, user experience specialists and interactive developers.
- An Art Director with an experience of _ years in prepress, printing, publication and advertising industry.
- Design proficiency in creating magazines layout, books, advertorial promotions, calendars, booklets and other promotional material of the company with brand standards.
- Possess an ability to see the big picture and continually develop new and inspiring approaches to a brief.
- Adept at developing the look and style of a publication, advertorial, sections, and advertising association.
- Sound knowledge of design principles, practices and methods of digital art, graphic design, and arrangement as well as production procedures, printing system and industry terminologies.
- Skilled in understanding design briefs and converting them into the document; adept at visualising, creating creative layouts and designing interesting user interface using multimedia tools.
- Expertise in interacting with clientele to ascertain needs and develop graphics directions, concepts, illustrations and specifications for assigned projects.
- 3D modelling
- Adobe Photoshop
- Art/Creative Direction
- Branding & Identity
- Color Theory & Correction
- Creative marketing concepts
- Image Editing and Cut-outs
- Logo design
- Microsoft Office
- Photo Retouching
- Restoration & Effects
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Senior Art Director @ GTP Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Jul, XX – Present
Director – Art @ JCI Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Nov, XX – Jul, XX
Art Director @ KHR Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Jan, XX – Nov, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Aiding in designing the layout of the advertisement in print and on television.
- Ability to work with project managers and teams of creative designers.
- Communicating design visions and rationale clearly to clients and design teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of design process, from conceptualisation and brain-storming to a meticulous eye for detail in final stages.
- Conceptualising, visualising and designing user experiences.
- Creating visuals/graphics and updating on social media platform (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter).
- Developing excellence through innovative & creative concepts across all media.
- Developing detailed annual budgets and timelines.
- Involved in developing the client’s culture and quality standards.
- Managing and directing photo shoots on time and to budget.
- Mentoring junior staffs in project development and performance management.
- Organising, initiating and leading brainstorms sessions.
- Planning and organising various magazine related events and promotional activities.
- Planning work distribution, pagination and scheduling of the jobs.
- Responsible for developing and executing creative concepts for leading marketing and web solutions.
- Regularly liaising with the technology team to ensure the best creative solutions are realised, implemented and delivered.
- Cultivating positive and enthusiastic client relationships.
- Coordinating with design staff and with the production team on layouts.
- As an Art Director, also responsible for understanding as well as embracing new technologies..
Diploma in Art Designing @ LAS Multimedia, Indore, India
Bachelor of Arts @ GMD College, Chennai, India
- Adobe – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, CorelDRAW, Premiere, After Effects
- 3ds Max
- Cinema 4D
- Final Cut Pro
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Detail Oriented
- Honest & Hardworking
- Team Building
Notice Period – 1 Month
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Can relocate
Passport – Available
Communication Address – 16/1 Raman Boulevard
Phone – 9136XXXXXX
Email – Paras@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Marathi
Will be more than happy to furnish on request.
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of Art Director resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.