Download Free Resume Samples for Art Director in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on an Art Director’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for an Art Director, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
A success driven, self-motivated and capable Art Director with an expertise to successfully interpret desired moods, messages, concepts, and ideas into imagery. Background of working in and contributing to a creative environment alongside designers, copywriters, content strategists, user experience specialists and interactive developers.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Summary!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for an Art Director is concerned, a profile summary is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Summary Example for an Art Director’s resume
- An Art Director with an experience of _ years in prepress, printing, publication and advertising industry.
- Design proficiency in creating magazines layout, books, advertorial promotions, calendars, booklets and other promotional material of the company with brand standards.
- Possess an ability to see the big picture and continually develop new and inspiring approaches to a brief.
- Adept at developing the look and style of a publication, advertorial, sections, and advertising association.
- Sound knowledge of design principles, practices and methods of digital art, graphic design, and arrangement as well as production procedures, printing system and industry terminologies.
- Skilled in understanding design briefs and converting them into the document; adept at visualising, creating creative layouts and designing interesting user interface using multimedia tools.
- Expertise in interacting with clientele to ascertain needs and develop graphics directions, concepts, illustrations and specifications for assigned projects.
What all Key Skills be included in resume format for Art Directors?
♣Tip: Key Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of an Art Director. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of an Art Director by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make key skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Key Skills Example
- 3d modelling
- Adobe Photoshop
- Art/Creative Direction
- Branding & Identity
- Color Theory & Correction
- Creative marketing concepts
- Image Editing and Cut-outs
- Logo design
- Microsoft Office
- Photo Retouching
- Restoration & Effects
- Print Process
- Windows & Macintosh
What are the Key Result Areas of an Art Director?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or roles and responsibilities speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Key Result Areas Example
- Aiding in designing the layout of the advertisement in print and on television.
- Ability to work with project managers and teams of creative designers.
- Communicating design visions and rationale clearly to clients and design teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of design process, from conceptualisation and brain-storming to a meticulous eye for detail in final stages.
- Conceptualising, visualising and designing user experiences.
- Creating visuals/graphics and updating on social media platform (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter).
- Developing excellence through innovative & creative concepts across all media.
- Developing detailed annual budgets and timelines.
- Involved in developing the client’s culture and quality standards.
- Managing and directing photo shoots on time and to budget.
- Mentoring junior staffs in project development and performance management.
- Organising, initiating and leading brainstorms sessions.
- Planning and organising various magazine related events and promotional activities.
- Planning work distribution, pagination and scheduling of the jobs.
- Responsible for developing and executing creative concepts for leading marketing and web solutions.
- Regularly liaising with the technology team to ensure the best creative solutions are realised, implemented and delivered.
- Cultivating positive and enthusiastic client relationships.
- Coordinating with design staff and with the production team on layouts.
- Understanding and working on new technology.