Administrative Assistant Resume Samples & CV Format
Profoundly motivated, able and dedicated Administrative Assistant with a plethora of qualitative experience pivoting around administrative functions, coordination and operations planning.
- A total of _ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant to top management across multiple industries.
- Adept at calendar & travel management, business operations planning & coordination, electronic filing system, liaising, facilities management and budget administration.
- Efficient in multitasking with an ability to exhibit pleasing telephonic etiquettes amidst high-pressure environment.
- Responsible for managing all inbound and outbound correspondences.
- Preparing monthly MIS reports for car hire, stationery, hotel etc. followed by briefing the top management on MIS analysis.
- Rendering a helping hand to the administration team in organising events like conferences, parties & get-togethers.
- Administrative Support
- Calendar Management
- Travel Management
- Facilities Management
- Budget Administration
- Client/Vendor Management
- Event coordination
- Filing Management
- Operations planning & Coordination
- MIS Reports
- Telephonic Etiquettes
- Conference Administration
Sr Administrative Assistant @ TMD Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Sep, XX – Present
Administrative Assistant @ KSZ Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Jan, XX – Sep, XX
Administrative Assistant @ MNY Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Aug, XX – Jan, XX
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining top official’s calendar comprising but not limited to – planned and scheduled meetings, teleconferences and travel.
- Responsible for cost-effective, timely & efficient operations of all business tasks.
- Performing general administrative functions including the scheduling of appointments and meetings, telephone support and the management of internal and external mail.
- Coordinating business travel reservations including flights, car hire and hotels.
- Fostering a sense of teamwork and collaboration amongst various internal departments.
- Solving disputes and complaints in a professional manner while adhering to specified guidelines.
- Scheduling client appointments and overseeing the daily schedule for the senior management group.
- Responsible for the maintenance of office supplies and office equipment and sourcing the new ones cost effectively.
- Preparing confidential reports for senior management for the conference as well as meetings.
- Liaising with various statutory Government as well as local authorities to obtain approvals & permissions.
- Maintaining classified client details in the up-to-date filing system.
- Advancing office efficiency by implementing coded filing system and also, introducing additional time-saving measures.
- Proactively developing critical competitive analysis process to aid implementation of the aggressive market strategy.
- Managing the internal and external mail and provided telephone support for the Management team.
- As an Administrative Assistant, also responsible for assisting human resources team in the creation of absenteeism tracking system and recruitment.
Certification in Administrative Assistance @ PSD University, Chennai, India
B.Com @ SMG College, Hyderabad, India
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet Applications
- E-Mail Applications
- Active & Proactive
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Decision Making & Dependability
- Detail Oriented
- Honest & Hardworking
- Logical & Team Player
Notice Period – 60 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #888 Singh St
Phone – 9966XXXXXX
Email – Yachana@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Marathi
Will be glad to furnish on request.
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge.
Presenting Administrative Assistant Resume Samples in PDF by Jobstagram
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Administrative Assistant Resume Samples in docx
**If the downloaded editable version of Administrative Assistant resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.